Would you watch a Mega Man X anime Sup Forums?

Would you watch a Mega Man X anime Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=442L4TFjD0w
youtube.com/watch?v=oiahr2ZjiyY
youtu.be/cLptTm6H5CM
youtube.com/watch?v=mkKmHWVH30k
youtube.com/watch?v=M1fEIXshVUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would.

No, Megaman is a franchise of the past. A relic.

Only if it went full Zero wank.

Not enough cute girls
No zero doesnt count

Probably only if Roll and Tron were the main characters.

>Mega Man Zero animu never

do you even need to ask?

I'd watch a Mega Man Legends animu.

A MMX series would only be good as an OVA. The X series is known for it's melodrama, and that only works for shorter shows with a definite ending in mind.

>No zero doesnt count
Artists say otherwise.

Only if they add Iris which I doubt since her VA is dead

of course.

>mfw we will never have a Rockman X9 and X10
Command Mission was awful

Only if they changed the story. I hate how the story developed after X4 and moving forward into the Megaman Zero series. They really just ruined it.

I DO want an OVA showing Zero slaughtering the original Megaman crew, turning against Wily, and Bass sealing him in a capsule after taking a fatal wound.

You have this shittiest taste ever

It was great fuck you.

This
He was always more fun character to play as

Yes but Megaman is dead just like all good things in the past.

Someone watched Cataclysm. Shame Anez is never concluding it.

Only if they throw in the Command Mission cast.

Cinnamon and/or Marino at least.

I liked command mission's take on the story.

A ZX anime would be cool

Let's face it, Megaman Zero was nothing but shitty Zero fanwank, it wasn't even done properly. His new design is garbage, his memory is erased, they replaced X with a cringeworthy clone with an inferiority complex, the list goes on. The main villain is only alive because "let's turn him into an immortal cyborg for his crimes instead of executing him, just throw him out in the wilderness somewhere; we'll launch his killer robot into space instead of destroying it! what a great plan!" Meanwhile, on the gameplay side, Zero takes up so much of the screen that it makes the game more difficult than the X series, but not in a good way.

If they made a Megaman X anime, they should end it at Megaman X6 where Zero puts himself into cold sleep at the end. If they decide to follow up with Megaman Zero, they should change it so that X and Zero recovered Zero's original body and killed Weil during the elf wars. Zero returned to his original body and the mother elf was sealed inside of Zero in order to completely purge the Zero Virus for good. X gets consumed by power and loneliness after ruling Neo Arcadia by himself for too long and the resistance wakes up Zero, who decides to keep the promise he made to X at the end of X4 (to stop him if he went Maverick).

>His new design is garbage
wew lad

>Meanwhile, on the gameplay side, Zero takes up so much of the screen that it makes the game more difficult than the X series, but not in a good way.
is this bait?

It's a fact that in MMZ, Zero takes up almost twice as much space on the screen as X in MMX. If you do the math, X takes up ~1.75% of the screen in MMX while Zero takes up ~3.2% of the screen in MMZ.

>Roll and Tron
>Megaman X

Well, the screen is smaller and with lower resolution , after all

If you had trouble with the Zero games then I honestly feel bad for you. The only one I'd really come close to calling difficult is 1.

in english or japanese? also seirously?

i'm pretty sure they can just recast her

Couldn't be worse than what the new series coming out next year would be.

Yes, but I want it to look at least as good as these.
youtube.com/watch?v=442L4TFjD0w

X series has the most waifus in the franchise

>an entire series of X killing people while screaming he's actually a pacifist

Would prefer almost any other Mega Man to X, personally. Most of them are not nearly as whiny and/or prone to bouts of suicidal depression. That said, let's not do MegaMan.exe again.

I kinda want an alternative story to the X series, like including the cataclysm theory and the original X5->MMZ storyline

I can only think of Iiris.

But what about his green boobies!? Isn't that enough to make him a female robot?

Alia, Layer, Palette, Marino, Cinnamon, Ferham, MHX Navigator, and X himself

No.

I would watch a Mega Man Zero anime.

>A MMX series would only be good as an OVA.
There's already an OVA. Day of E No, i'm not googling for that fucking letter.

Who need that? we already have this.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiahr2ZjiyY

I don't want 12 episodes of Zero brooding

I knew there was no way this was going to be good, but geez.

Yeah but they're not like characters, you know.

Zero was always supposed to be the main character of the X games. Originally he WAS X, but the higherups didn't like the extreme design change

>tfw no Elf Wars Zero prequel
>tfw no official ZXA sequel or ZX prequel

Is it bad that my favorite adaption of the megaman franchise is a shitty sprite comic called Bob and George that's probably 15 years old now?

Considering how shit Bob and George is, yes.

I like tomboy alia better

DELETE

Looks better than what I expected desu

To be fair I was in middle school when I started reading it.

>but the higherups didn't like the extreme design change
Don't you mean Xtreme?

I would watch megaman anime and a megaman legends one, megaman x is too edgy for my liking good ass game tho.

>edgy

mmz is definitely edgier than x by a mile

Zero killed every old mega man character is pretty edgy.

Not Rock though, Blues, Roll and Bass probably did get killed by Zero tho.

Killing off old characters just for the sake of making the new character cooler is lame

its not official though, it's just fan speculation as to why none of them appear in the X series

Still better than X8 faggot.

Loved x8 gameplay. The plot, not so much. did not enjoy command mission more than x8 in either regard

Without the randumb bot spamming CM would have been perfect but I still like the gameplay more than X8, and the plot behind CM is easily one of my favourites aside from X5.
Not like I don't enjoy the tag teaming in the X8 tho.

One of the things I'll always be surprised about is that there isn't already a mega man anime. Mega Man was pretty huge back in the day.

iirc the only series to actually get one was the Battle Network games. Mega Man: NT Warrior or something.

I'm not sure why .exe deserved an anime more than the others, but it happened.

It had a shitty cartoon.

The Starforce series got one too, but it had only 11 minutes per episode. It adapted the first two games.

Just turn both X and Zero into cute girls. Problem solved.

>You will never be FemX and let yourself fall into FemZero embrace and bosom after hundreds of years of not even seeing one another
Feels bad man

Do you think X was lonely all those years ruling Neo Arcadia for those ungrateful humans who replaced him without a second though without his best bro at his side?

EXE was big enough to spawn 6 main games and shitload of spinoffs during its time

Too bad 4 killed all the momentum the series had with 2 and 3 being god-tier games. And then when Starforce finally picked up and became god-tier as well with 3 it was killed too.

That we don't have a new Battle Network or Starforce game on this internet-connected era of ours nowadays is just criminal.

Zero didn't kill anyone from the Classic series. This is nothing but shitty speculation that's long been since confirmed to be absolutely 100% wrong. What is this? The early 00?

I would watch a Zero anime.

Not that user, but the sprite community made some great comics back in the day. It's funny how BnG was center of it despite everyone knowing it was the worst in quality.

I'm surprised the people here in Sup Forums still have these games in their stockpile. Would have been nice if everything got adapted.

You must have only played Zero 1. And it was because the screen resolution was fucked on handheld, not because his sprite was too big. Not to mention the X clone is only a thing for the very first game and the real X is still around

Maybe one day.

>tfw just remembering anything about Legends 3
Wish I was in another timeline right about now. At least we got that neato Zero collection for DS.

>Not enough cute girls

>there will never be a Zero series anime
>Ciel and Alouette will never be anime
>there will never be more in-depth development of Ciel's romantic feelings towards Zero that the games hint at
>we will never hear Tanaka Rie voicing Ciel other than a couple noises and in the audio drama series
>this will never be animated youtu.be/cLptTm6H5CM
>there will never be an anime version of the Zero 4 ending with the full version of Freesia with Tanaka Rie's vocals
>we will never get to see Ciel's winter outfit fully animated
This is true suffering

Also
>no animated older Alouette/Prairie

More like being all business all the time
Zero had a number of different characterisations through the X and Zero series, but for the Zero series it was mostly "shit, I got no memories, guess I'll fight for this hot piece of human teen scientist ass for now". He was a little more stoic than before, but I don't recall him exactly brooding over anything much.

X is far more likely to brood, anyway.

Who is that?
It's been a long time the MMZ series
I remember Zero dying at the end

I would but never going to happen
Cute X will always sell better than serious X

>Mega Man Zero animu

youtube.com/watch?v=mkKmHWVH30k

would of liked that

But there's other characters too, see
What kind of fag wouldn't be motivated by JC/JK scientist poon? And reploid loli that looks like she could pass off as JC scientist's little sister.

Pick a studio.

hell yah I would. X is my favorite of the Megaman series, they just need to make the whole fighting thing seem actually pointless for the audience to take X's side.

That guy with the green boobies really confused me as a kid.

and Iris Was?
>PLS NO FIGHT
>PLS NO FIGHT
>YOU FOUGHT NOW I'LL KILL YOU
>WHAT AM I FIGHTING FAAAAAOOOOOOUUUUUURRRRRR

Yes!

No, fuck that. X is a neat guy, they just never delve into him enough. I like how X6 sort of started moving in that direction.

Subject X to existential despair and grief like Takeru gets in Muv Luv.

Alia is also pretty waifuable.
youtube.com/watch?v=M1fEIXshVUs

To be fair, it turned out really well as a decision though. Especially since Zero being Wily's greatest creation was extremely vital to how the story has played out since the X series went. It's hard to think about how MMX would have been different without X, who all Reploids are based on, would have been.

It's a nice touch how even 100 years later, both X and Zero are far too difficult for anyone in the world to understand.

What do you guys think of Axl?

>Gets killed offscreen in Advent and gets a passing mention
>still don't know what the hell happened to Ciel.
Yes she's human and the ZX takes place like hundreds of years later but there's something behind them saying disappeared than outright killed.