GuP Girls und Panzer

Final OVAs are this December.
What are you thoughts, hopes and expectations?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/achtung0430/archives/49999567.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kay

For it to be entirely focused on the Nishizumi family and Erika. Also more flashback to younger Maho and Miho's lives so we can have more loli Nishizumis.

This and possibly have a good one last match just like in der film

I hope there will be some screentime for minor schools that didn't appear yet, even if they're just background characters.

Sister vs Sister?

What was going on in my head was getting the band back together and have a good friendly match against each other and have a pre-match bit where the new commanders would interact with the old and have some emotion there. That kind of thing.

It would be cool to have each OVA with a different MC. I feel like Miho is honestly couldn't provide much entertainment at this point. It would be really neat to have an episode about Erika, Maho, Mika, Anchovy and their schools.
I also hope very much for Centipede team cameo.

>tfw no spin-off sol series with only the St. Gloriana girls

war
girls conscripted as elite tank crews

What exactly is the point of this series other than "cute girls riding big-ass military tanks"?

I told the mods to send you one.

Another fucking circlejerk general already? Christ, those questions have been asked and answered at least hundred times by now, by the same people no less.
Stop being so fucking addicted to this.

It's their personal chatroom. see this guy

What else do you need?

>you could legitimately make a decent entertaining sol series featuring ANY of the schools

How does GuP do it?

Is this the next step in their master plan?

Man, I wish they would milk the franchise a bit more.
I want I also would like to see more Anchovy.
Ribbon no Musha could be great too.
And an adaptation of Motto Love Love, in the cheap Omake style of Carnival Phantasm, Puchimas, and the like would be great.

this show was garbage

Shiho seeing Miho.

F L U F F

I wonder why the daily threads derailed so much, with all that CYAO bullshit and the fags, wow.

I was kinda of a daily stress out

It's going to be FUN! Hope they focus on some of the side-characters more.

I thought there was going to be a new TV series next year?

There'll be 6x40minute OVAs that start screening in Japan in December. The run time is just shy of a new season, but with the lack of OPs/EDs separating episodes we'll probably get more content, plus the long OVA format has more budget and more time to cover story elements per OVA.

We're also getting completely revamped 5.1 tank sounds, which is probably the best news yet. No new news on new characters just yet, but every old cast member will be shown save a few male side characters.

Source on the duration of the episodes? I didn't think that was known as of yet.

It was mentioned by Director Tsutomu Mizushima during the GuP talk at Oarai Ankou Festival last Nov. 2016. Unfortunately, english anime news sites like ANN and Crunchyroll did not put it in their news articles.

If you want here a Japanese GuP blogsite that reported that bit of info.

blog.livedoor.jp/achtung0430/archives/49999567.html

Dadang

just finished der Film, holy fuck was it awesome

solidified Darjeeling as being best girl

Boys in planes when?

Glad you think that way.

girls....und.....panzer

gi...rls....and....pan...zers

tfw your childhood didn't include driving around the countryside in a panzer

do not sexualize the Darj

She does it herself.

Saki Yukiko is just a farm girl living in the sticks. She lives alone since hrt mother, a world renowned Tankery master under the name "Glacier", sadly passed away 3 years ago. She never shared her mother's passion, no matter how much she tried to force it on her only child. Her passion was agriculture. She loved to farm and tend all day. However, having been self taught, she sucks. She doesn't even have a tractor, so she just uses her mother's pride and joy, an old Tortoise Assault Gun, to plough.
She usually makes enough to just about live, but this season is a hard one. She needs a change to happen and soon. As she thinks this to herself, she looks out into the sky and sees a Spitfire squadron coming towards her. It's from St Gloriana Girls Academy and has three girls stepping out to greet her. They are interested in buying the Tortoise for Tankery.
She refuses, as it was her mother's and means more to her than the house she lives in.
So, after a lot of swaying and bargaining, they offer her a deal. They take the Tortoise for tankery, and in return she goes to St Gloriana taking an agriculture course, assured by Darjeeling that she has full access to the Tortoise when she wants.
After some mulling over, she accepts.
To her surprise, she is the only working class farm-girl there, in a school full of prim and proper ladies.

The Tankery girls however are having trouble with their new toy. They can't seem to get the most out of the TD and so she steps in to show them. After demonstrating her skills as a driver, they offer her a place in the Tankery club, which after some soul searching and reading about her mother's legacy with St Gloriana, she accepts, along with her fitting new name of "Aisuti" (Ice tea) to reflect her driving style and carry on from her mother.,

Accompanied by a crew of rag-tags, how will our heroine (a simple country girl, not a fan of crowds nor attention) react to her new life being the only common girl doing a lady's sport in this strange adventure.
Rated PG 13, comedy, seinen, sports, "Girls und Panzer: Slow and Steady!!"

>Saki Yukio (Ice Tea):
Driver of the Tortoise. She's rather brash and tends to act defensively, but her heart usually means well though she is a fan of quips and being rude as a means to make friends.
>Tamako Fujibasha (Rooibos (pronounced "roy-boss)):
Commander. Very strict and un-bending with her words, she is often referred to as the Matron of the group, believes in grace and proper with everything she does.
>Reki and Geki Rufuwarusi (Chamo and Mile):
The twin loaders of the machine. They are both laid back and slow, much to their commanders chagrin. They can work hard together but they'd rather take the easy long route that works than the fast, hard shortcut.
>Tsukiko Wataka (Oolong):
A girl not meant to fit into tanks, being 192cm (and very aware of it), but alas she is highly skilled as a gunner and thus was assigned to be Saki's gunner. Scared and poor socially but she usually tries her best.
>Chiaigo Fukazuvu (Yerba):
A loud mouthed and dry girl, she never means to hurt people's feelings but she can be overly frank and way too physical. Unfortunately for Saki, this is her co-driver.

Nishizumi genes are simply superior.

>and Erika

Find a flaw

More of Momo being cute.

I want to go on a romantic date with Shizuka, and watch The Last Samurai with her on Netflix and chill!

Even her chin has been honed as a sword.

Sounds nice user, I hope the date goes well for both you and Shizuka

Isn't yukari sopposed to be more stacked than miho?

Both of them have regular sizes and animators in the swimsuit OVA are just being inconsistent on Yukari in that episode.

I want to go on gastronomic adventures with Hina-chan!

>needed two nishizumis to take down one much younger shimada, which required one of said nishizumis to serve as a sacrifice anyway
>you just KNOW shiho lost to chiyo in the vintage days

All available evidence points to the opposite though?

We must test this theory. Thoroughly and repeatedly.

I bet Chiyo got the attention of Shiho's high school crush

Which one managed to keep her husband?

Vanilla femdom

>needed two nishizumis to take down one much younger shimada, which required one of said nishizumis to serve as a sacrifice anyway
Keep in mind that Alice had a far more advanced tank on top of a crew of professsionals.

Maho without Erika is like Katyusha without Nonna or Darjeeling without Pekoe.

hey sis

Something like this, just replace Erika with someone good.
And find an excuse to let Shiho do some senshado, I just wanna see her in action really bad.

Or Miho without her husband, me!

>>you just KNOW shiho lost to chiyo in the vintage days

Eclairs video collection would tell us.

The 4koma manga really solidified Darjeeling as best girl.
When will we ever see her fun side in the anime?

Truly, a classy man's fetish.

I swear ,we better fucking see some Shiho going deredere for her husband in the movies.

Also, Shiho being sick of something and angrily getting back into her old Panther would be sweet.

Shiho spin off when
WHEN

Maho has Miho.

Some flashbacks to a more motherly, caring Shiho when her kids were just lolis would be pretty nice, too

Loli Maho is a miracle of the universe

This is what most of my Shiho folder consists of.

Like this

I just want them to be happy family again. Shiho needs to turn down her senshado and tradition autism.

Well, those are things she likely would only do when only a few classmates are present. Same as for example Erika wearing that reindeer costume at the christmas party or that. That's nothing you do in a match during the show.

Is Erika completely friendless?

No. Koume takes pity on Erika and hangs out with her.

I'm her only friend!

Focus on Nishizumi family relationships.

When Maho inherits the throne, Shiho will take a back seat and enjoy her golden years, making amends to her family and friends.

I wish they'd sit on my face

Only if you're a tank.

I think Maho and Erika are friends, maybe not as close as Erika would like, but nevertheless friends.
Also, Erika seems to be on fair terms with Koume, and then we have Leila from Phase Erika, though we don't know how this will go on, since she doesn't seem to be around in KMM anymore at the time of the series. Or at least not participating in senshado anymore.

Tankathlon!

I want more Saunders

How do we fix her?
I mean, that girls really gets it hard, so far she's the only garupan without even a minor success.

I want more Continuation

I don't give a fuck anymore.
Some link me the Discord.

What discord ?

I got a heavy cannon down there instead.

Maybe one day...

Pocky game with Darjeeling!

Step up.

With or without proverbs?

Little Army anime when?

Stop making fun of Mihosha!

Why is Shiho such an erotic old woman?

I want them to show me police brutality

You want the Wani to shove her nightstick up your butt?