Which deck does she play with, Sup Forums?

Which deck does she play with, Sup Forums?
I guess it is Eldrazi Tron

Other urls found in this thread:

mtggoldfish.com/archetype/modern-eldrazi-tron-26966#paper
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/boys-boys-boys/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Play a real card game, pleb

Death's shadow aggro, you know, just to be a straight-up badass living on the edge.

I'll play with her butt instead

That's a real card game.

Military! was a good show, too bad the BDs were still censored.

Magic: The Gathering anime never ever

No they wern't.

Bant Eldrazi and Dredge in Modern, manaless Dredge in Legacy, MBC and Teachings in Pauper.

The beams of light were gone but the characters were still nippleless freaks.

Probably a shitty gimmick deck like Isochron scepter

Probably a combo deck, like Ad Nas.

It's okay. The movie will totally be great and won't be a quick and cheap cash grab or anything.

Mono green stompy 4 life

fuck modern players to death

How about this?

They're 100% not going to make a movie about a group of boring and bland characters like the Gatewatch, right?

Midriff Chandra is my life

They are

Esper Control

I will counter and exile your shit all day.

Did that not mtg manga ever finish?

Am I the only one looking at the butt?
How is no one speaking of the butt?

Its a nice butt desu senpai

I think it got to chapter nine or ten, I really enjoyed it. Control-chan was a cutie

It updated pretty recently.

>not EDH

Cute butt

Women don't play EDH.

> Liking EDH

>EDH

She probably runs an Exodia deck.

MtG is the only real card game desu

>Not a pirate warrior

Everyone knows cube is the best format.

No user, it isn't

amen to that.

b-but i like spending enough money to ensure that ill win games despite my skill level...

>eldrazi tron
>using any eldrazi in a modern tron not named Emrakul, The Aeons Torn
>howIknowyourshit.png

i still run an ulamog the ceaseless hunger in my UW tron deck.

am i shit?

Have you played since 2015?

Yeah that's really bad.

well can you explain why it's bad? its won me games before

not op but most tron decks no days run smaller eldrazi from the newer sets and aggro out a lot faster than the old tron decks.

mtggoldfish.com/archetype/modern-eldrazi-tron-26966#paper

well i understand that but im not an aggro deck im control. ulamog is just a good, efficient, mostly unbeatable finisher once you've got tron

i'm not saying it's bad. It's just not as efficient as it was before compared to the newer iteration of the deck. It's still alright even if it is slower.

yeah ive never really liked to play aggro. i used to play mono-blue tron, but i run white for wog, colonnade and path now to be slightly more competitive. i just don't want to trade interaction and the control archetype for competitiveness, you know? although i do run two thought-knot seers because they're way too good not to run

Which deck Constanze plays?
Mardu ballista?

Original user who called your deck bad here. Modern tiers are pretty set in stone and there definitely isn't any room for shitbrews to be considered good.

Whatever your UW Tron is running Ulamog is a shitty wincom in a Path/Souls format.

Doubt there's a Standard scene in Hogwarts. She probably plays Vintage MUD Stax against unsuspecting casual decks.

*blocks your path*

okay, spike, calm down. let the timmy play his big eldrazi and you'll still go 2-1

what tier is grixis delver these days? its kinda my side ho when im not playing tron

pretty dead after the Gitaxian Probe ban

>read about edh
>every description makes it sound like the perfect "casual fun" format with only 1 of each card in a deck etc
>me and friends slap together a few decks and head over to LGS's EDH night
>every other player is a tremendous faggot that spent at least a few hundred on nonbasic lands alone that whine and complain the entire game
>nearly anytime me or my friends played a card some fat fuck needed to scoff and say "wow, you're running THAT?"

That's when I resolved to never touch a constructed format again.

Exodia > Six Sams > Ninja speed deck > Literally everything else.

AETHERWORKS MARVEL obv

*plows*

>this random-ass full blown /tg/ thread
>he has favorite colors

You're entering a discussion of deck powerlevels in a constructed competitive format.

If he said UW Tron was a flavorful or interesting deck I wouldn't have argued about it's strength.

I think we all realize we're talking about powerlevels here, user.

if i wanted flavor, id play five-color silvers, fuckboi

That wasn't really related to what I said, I was referencing the other player personalities.

EDH is full of faglords in particular. Trying too hard with it is just pure eye-roll territory, rather than trying to get neat tricks or tech going building around the challenges they want to pretend it's anything like modern/legacy. EDH for fun is boss as fuck though.

Not too long ago, I played EDH and someone actually built and ran this tappedout.net/mtg-decks/boys-boys-boys/. We fucking died laughing and let him play it out just to see the cards. My sides are still somewhere out in the Oort cloud.

why you got such beautiful eyes?

I don't see the problem here. That looks awesome.

>going to your local gathering of MtG players.
why ever spend time with friendless shitheads that gather in one place to be absolute elitists, even worse than Sup Forums and Sup Forums's most elitist fucks, to play MtG?
Gather your mates at home and play there, surounded by snacks, beers and a functioning toilet.

cant be a friendless shithead if you make friends with other friendless shitheads ;)

then you're just a bunch of shitheads