Can we get rid of memeflags?

Or at least filter them?

It's getting ridiculous.

Digits.
This is true! Kek approves of filter by flag.
I'd like filter by ID to work across threads, too.

I would love the filter idea but the jewadmins won't bother because they're aware it's an annoying feature and jew love to eat shit and fuck children and make like as miserable as their own pathetic rape baby existence.
But I digress
Meme flags are unnecessary

I vote for getting rid of memeflags.

While we're at it we need new word filters. These are fucking played as fuck

Just assume anyone posting with a meme flag is JIDF

>Or at least filter them?
Seriously you haven't done this yet?

/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Hippie$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Pirate$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^United Nations$/
/^White Supremacist$/
/^DEUS VULT$/
/^Commie$/
/^Republican$/
/^Democrat$/
/^Fascist$/
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/
/^Nazi$/
/^Canada$/

Just add whatever missing, hold your mouse over and grab the name then add it to flag filter

sup

I'd like to see flags by US State.

also it was just a joke
>/^Canada$/

This board was perfect when we had flags based on geographic location only and were unique to each thread. A person's location would lead to some interesting discussions whenever we'd see a rare flag that wasn't a proxy or said person just so happened to be from a country which was relevant to the topic at hand.

But this is Sup Forums, when something isn't broke, they go ahead and break it and leave it that way.

Why did they even add these flags? Sup Forums was much better when we knew who the shit posters were.

Bullshit, every time I BTFO out of Americans, they pull the potato fallacy, then precede to tell themselves they won a great victory. No flags or meme flags.

Just put them next to the location flag instead of replacing it. We could take bets on how long it takes for Obamaleaf to realize that his cuckstamp isn't hidden anymore.

the fagflags aren't so bad, pol/ is a bretty easy troll
the namefaggery on a site with a proud goddamn anonymous culture is just fuckin revolting though

>Someone teased me so you're wrong

Do you want to think about what you just said and try it again?

The Q Larp enrages me.

Its spread to other sites.

Bullshit, I left some people here looking like swiss cheese, they post the potato fallacy, then walk away with a false sense of security.

Meme flags do have to go
Filtering will not work as the spammers and trolls will simply use the ones least filtered.

.... Okay, there's obviously something very wrong with you, so I'm just going to let this one go.

Sup Forums X
Because the moderators are the worst shitposters on Sup Forums.

they act as containment

Flags have been a thing on Sup Forums longer than you have, kiddo

a namefag is an user using a tripcode like "Hillary Rulez 2020" instead of posting anonymously like us good fags

Being a namefag does not require a tripcode.

Originally pol was just memeflags.

I remember after like m00t cucked and ll that shit they abolished memeflags and they replaced it with ipflgs.

People were complaining forever. "Can't we go back to memeflags? All anybody does is insult each other's countries now."

Basically people will never be happy.

Can we get rid of newfags? Theyre so stupid and just shit up the place.

Do you mean the meme flags or the regular flags? Because originally, we didn't have any flags at all.

Fiddle-deh toi-teh-teh-tee

says the fascist from canada

Wow! Thanks.

>Sup Forums was much better when we knew who the shit posters were.
you are the problem this this board

>muh potatoes

Someone wrote a script for Greasemenokey to turn them ALL into LGBT flags

this should be fucking stickied

after trump got elected, they waited for something to happen we would all rally behind,l then done that

Fuck off cunt. Kekistan is the best fucking meme flag out there. Sage your cuck waste of space thread.

Flags were added after moot admitted he fucked up by deleting boards without community consent. He was super butthurt about the original two boards being filled with NatSoc posters, it was essentially 24 hour holocaust facts and crime stats.
To try and make amends user flags were added, one of them being a Nazi flag. That stuck for years.

Only newfags who showed up after the MLP shoah whine about "memeflags"

Try again

wasnt mlp it was after that, way long time months after

>you in charge of reading comprehension

>wanting shitposting

Good god, I knew this board is full on newfags but you guys don't even bother to hide it.

I was at that event, made me realize just how fucked Texas is

Seeing it change before your parents and grandparents eyes wasn't enough?

what the fuck do you mean fucked?
a bunch of rednecks let that guy get choked by some latino fuck and you probably just smoke and mirrors them fucking rednecks now
fucking faggot

How do I use this?

I go months at a time without coming here, so I can't keep my finger on when certain things happened, but I remember it happening in this order: No flags at all, flags based on your current location, flags based on your current location with an ID beside it, flags were taken away for some reason for a short while, flags came back, then meme flags were added.

Again, I go months at a time without posting here so I obviously don't have all the details, but those were the major changes I noticed every time I came back here.

And aside from the flags, what the fuck is up with those holiday themes? I remember on Halloween a few years ago, I came here and the entire board was dead because of that Halloween themed board bullshit. That nonsense needs to fucking stop if already hasn't.

Before we had IP flags you had the choice of posting as user, or using a flag of your choice. It was like that for an extremely long time. IDs and IPflags were added to make shilling and spamming more obvious at later dates.
You could use an Israeli flag at your discretion and the text code for it was JIDF. That was Sup Forums's glory days.

Halloween theme was only applied to Sup Forums last year.

show the proof

hurr durr

Never understood why people use them anyways.
Is there a legit reason behind it besides larping?

I member....2013 Sup Forums was best Sup Forums

oh jeez foiled by south canada

i hate that kekistan shit, dude. Those Deus Vult crusader larpers too.

I think they need to go personally. Im not sure its going to improve the fallen condition of the board though.

I don't think I've ever seen a thread more full of new than this one.

I think you have to have the 4chanx extension first.

I still think the shit posting and slide threads can be slowed or stopped by allowing OP the right to control replies for their thread.

I hope you drown in maple syrup.

Thank you. Got the extension and added Turkey plus Canada.