Fellow white people- What are you doing right now to fight the far right and end racism?

Fellow white people- What are you doing right now to fight the far right and end racism?

Browsing Sup Forums?

I meant like activism. Or just spreading the word.

Alright
>feel bad for a lonely guy in class
>invites him to a cosplay
>he shows up dressed as Fred Flintstones in black face
>he keeps screaming "yabba daba dindu nuffin".
Never fucking again.

wake up user

Nope. I just like shitposting extremist faggots.

>"How do you do my fellow whites?"

>yabba daba dindu nuffin
kek as hell

Wow, not funny at all. Fuck you.

you'd have to pay me

Rofl. Liberals make me laugh.

>weh weh weh
>racism is bad
>*supports institutional racism*
>genocide is bad!
>*supports genocidal groups in Libya*
>slavery is bad!!!
>*ignores the open slave trade in Libya that has emerged in the power vacuum created by liberal interventionalism
>homophobia is bad!
>*gives weapons to governments that execute homosexuals*
>sexism is bad!!!
>*supports islam and rapist refugees*
>ALL PEOPLE ARE EQUAL!
>*calls anyone that disagrees with them a retard*
>all life matters!!!
>*millions and millions of aborted children in the name of family planning*

Fucking scum.

i've got multiple people infiltrating left-wing groups to subvert them, it's fun

thats so, oh my god please just do the tide pod challenge already, id like to see u as dead as the meme

I'm liberal, but I'm not this guy.

>supports genocidal groups in Libya
nope.

>ignores the open slave trade in Libya that has emerged in the power vacuum created by liberal interventionalism
We don't belong in the middle east at all. They're angry, irrational children.

>gives weapons to governments that execute homosexuals
No one who isn't American should carry an American weapon ever.

>supports islam and rapist refugees
This is who should be walled-off from the rest of the world. Build a wall!

>calls anyone that disagrees with them a retard
This goes both ways, and both sides act like children

>millions and millions of aborted children in the name of family planning
It's not enough. Post-birth abortion should be legal into the thirties. The Right stance on abortion is retarded. These aren't babies that would be nurtured into world leaders; they're those welfare recipients the Right hates so much.

*caption unrelated*

>This goes both ways, and both sides act like children
Yeah but the right believe in free will and/or human biological inequality. The liberals typically reject this and yet still want to call people retards.

>It's not enough. Post-birth abortion should be legal into the thirties. The Right stance on abortion is retarded. These aren't babies that would be nurtured into world leaders; they're those welfare recipients the Right hates so much.
Oh dear. For me I like to stress the issue because I want the left to concede to the fact that they put themselves before others. With this established I can confidently say that other peoples problems are not my problems, and that our nations should look after number 1.

>((fellow white people))

Okay, somebody please dump the "fellow white people" twitter meme

Nothing

I believe in free will. I also believe that people are unequal in terms of intelligence - or pretty much any single point of measurement, but not clearly divided by race. It is clear that different peoples have different advantages, but due to environmental influence and the related evolutionary developments, not some divine providence. The right tends to ignore how influential geography and culture are in the evolution of a people. You can't erase 100,000 years of evolution within a culture with a brief exposure to another culture.

>I want the left to concede to the fact that they put themselves before others.
So does the right. I'd even say that the right has a superiority complex.

This is what I’m doing

Hi there faggot thanks for showing me which thread to shill. Let’s start this off right shall we?