HAPPENING TURKEY SYRIA CONFLICT 2

BREAKING: We are following reports of MASSIVE troop movements headed to Syria from Turkey in the past few hours

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/954425708897603590

GET IN HERE Sup Forums LATE NIGHT WWIII

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/954454284380311552
twitter.com/mutludc/status/954407010199580672
youtube.com/watch?v=LiWj0-2w8As
rt.com/usa/416238-syria-tillerson-policy-obama/?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculati
intelnews.org
thesaker.is/the-us-kurd-project-iranian-intelligence-has-declassified-data-on-14-american-bases-in-syria/
theduran.com/turkey-prepares-military-operation-syrian-kurds-iraqi-kurds-surrender/
tass.com/world/985993
theduran.com/is-turkey-pivoting-closer-to-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reports of heavy shelling & gunfire across the region. This could be it

Looks like Israel is going for broke now that Isis has been #rekt by Assad.

Assad fucked them up. I honestly didn't expect him to make it out on top but holy fuck

Player 3 has entered the game.

What the fuck is their problem?

This is a board for political discussion. Middle eastern countries killing each other is not political discussion

thats the afrin offensive, its got nothing to do with assad, its mainly just against the kurds

Support for Syrian people from USA! Kill those isis rats!!

twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/954454284380311552

twitter.com/mutludc/status/954407010199580672

War is political, mong.

Yeah I know. For once something went right. Damn. If it weren't for my obligations I'd seriously consider heading over there and fighting on his side.

Turkey is going to turn into the next ISIS. (i.e. Paramilitary arm of the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service. They have been in NATO for too long without bleeding for das Juden.)

Check this out. I think they are fighting against Assad but it's strange as fuck to me

youtube.com/watch?v=LiWj0-2w8As

Incompetent niggers, somebody get me a plane ticket so I can go fuck them up.

It is a shame there will be so many Kurd QT 3.14 'S slaughtered tonight. They can be saved, but only if you post " Fly Fast Sir Lancerlot.

>Fly Fast Sir Lancerlot

This will be nothing like usual.

Fly fast sir lancerlot.

Does this mean Turkey will get nuked?
I sure do hope so, fried cockroaches may not sound appealing but in this case it would be delish!

So strange to see that

I was in Mexico for about five years, lived rough. Have been in a few 'altercations' with such types. Would waste the motherfuckers without hesitation. Fuck you for posting that video, it's nightmare fuel for my PTSD.

My bad dude, they were most likely KIA by Syrian Army years ago

Burger, they are fighting against the US supplied and supported Kurds.
Tillerson just announced the US will remain in Syria indefinitely, to counter Iran...
But really it's Plan C to partition Syria.

SKYKANG
IS GOING OFF NIGGER

There are too many happenings right now. Which ones are worth following?

Preach brother

Tillerson touts indefinite US presence in Syria & Assad must go in ‘new’ plan
rt.com/usa/416238-syria-tillerson-policy-obama/?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculati

Echoing previous administrations, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has said the “new” strategy in Syria will involve a long-term American military presence and regime change in order to secure US interests.
Speaking at Stanford University's Hoover Institution Wednesday, Tillerson sought to distance President Donald Trump’s policy in Syria from former President Barack Obama’s approach.

“We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011, when a premature departure from Iraq allowed Al-Qaeda in Iraq to survive and eventually morph into ISIS,” Tillerson said.

Instead, he said, the US now intends to maintain an open-ended military presence in Syria, and that the American mission in the country will be “conditions based.”
Challenge for US in Syria is bending Russia to its will – Senate hearing
Tillerson said the US will remain in Syria until several “key end states” are met. These include, the defeat of Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS), the overthrow of Syrian President Bashar Assad, and stamping out the Iranian influence in the country.

However, his talking points are eerily similar to those made by the previous administrations.

>Islamic State
Tillerson made clear that US troops will remain in Syria until IS and Al-Qaeda are defeated.
“Let us be clear, the United States will maintain a military presence in Syria, focused on ensuring ISIS cannot reemerge,” Tillerson said, adding that the terrorist organizations are “still a grave threat.”
He said the US would stay in the country until “ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Syria suffer an enduring defeat; do not present a threat to the homeland; and do not resurface in a new form; .....
1/....

Fuck. Our problems are real.

Ungoverned spaces, especially in conflict zones, are breeding grounds for IS and other terrorist organizations. The fight against IS is not over, he said.
“ISIS currently has one foot in the grave, and by maintaining an American military presence in Syria until the full and complete defeat of ISIS is achieved, it will soon have two,” Tillerson said.

His speech resounded with the same points previously made by Obama, who was still sending more Special Forces into Syria to fight IS up until the end of his presidency.
The US Secretary of State’s remarks also go directly against one of Trump’s campaign promises that he would “pursue a new foreign policy that finally learns from the mistakes of the past.”

>Assad
“We will stop looking to topple regimes and overthrow governments, folks,” Trump said during the first stop of his “thank you” tour in 2016.
Tillerson, however, appeared to deviate from Trump’s script, and said the US must ensure the Assad is overthrown “through an incremental process of constitutional reform and UN-supervised elections.”

“A stable, unified and independent Syria ultimately requires post-Assad leadership in order to be successful,” Tillerson said.
“The departure of Assad through the UN-led Geneva process will create the conditions for a durable peace within Syria and security along the border for Syria’s neighbors.”
Tillerson urged Moscow to implement UN Security Council resolution 2254, which he said was a “political framework for peace and stability in a unified Syria.”
The resolution, which was passed in 2015, calls for free and open elections in Syria, which Tillerson said would “result in the permanent departure of Assad and his family from power.”

However, after the resolution was passed, former US Secretary of State John Kerry said it would “facilitate a transition within Syria to a credible, inclusive, nonsectarian governance within six months.”
“2/....

Tillerson’s policy mirrors the Obama administration’s, which also insisted that Assad must be overthrown.
"The future of Syria must be determined by its people, but President Bashar al-Assad is standing in their way,” then-President Obama said in a written statement.
"For the sake of the Syrian people, the time has come for President Assad to step aside.”

>Iran
Tillerson also said the US would remain until “Iranian influence in Syria is diminished, their dreams of a northern arch are denied, and Syria’s neighbors are secure from all threats emanating from Syria.”

“US disengagement from Syria would provide Iran the opportunity to further strengthen its position in Syria,” Tillerson added.
“As a destabilized nation and one bordering Israel, Syria presents an opportunity that Iran is all too eager to exploit.”

His remarks here also echo the previous administration, which also linked their strategy in Syria to Iran.
In 2012, Obama said that if Syria were able to have a representative government, it would “be a profound loss for Iran.”
However, Obama later backed off from this strategy as the Iran nuclear deal beckoned.
Trump has repeatedly warned that the US will withdraw from the deal if it is not changed.

“I am waiving the application of certain nuclear sanctions, but only in order to secure our European allies' agreement to fix the terrible flaws of the Iran nuclear deal.
This is a last chance,” Trump said in a statement last week.
“In the absence of such an agreement, the United States will not again waive sanctions in order to stay in the Iran nuclear deal.
And if at any time I judge that such an agreement is not within reach, I will withdraw from the deal immediately.”
3/3

For some reason it hit a nerve with me. Sorry about going off on you. I've got some bad memories, that video just...I don't know.

>1 hour before government shutdown

Tick. Tock.

Syrian rebels visit Washington to request resumption of CIA assistance
intelnews.org

JANUARY 16, 2018 BY JOSEPH FITSANAKIS
A delegation of Syrian rebels is currently in Washington to ask Trump to authorize the CIA to resume giving them military assistance.
In 2013, the then-US President Barack Obama instructed the CIA to provide covert support to fighters in Syria.
The CIA promptly began to assist fighters affiliated with the Free Syrian Army (FSA), whose goal was to topple the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
Under the project, which was codenamed TIMBER SYCAMORE, CIA personnel trained FSA fighters and gave them light weaponry.
But in July of last year, President Trump abruptly terminated the CIA program, which he called “dangerous and wasteful”.
Now the FSA has sent a delegation to Washington to argue that, if the CIA does not help them, Iranian-backed militias will dominate much of Syria. On Monday, the Reuters news agency quoted Mustafa Sejari, a senior representative of the FSA, who said that the Syrian delegation had met with US Congress members and White House officials.
This week they were hoping to speak with representatives from the Departments of State and Defense, said Sejari.
Members of the delegation, Sejari told Reuters, “asked for the resumption of aid and explained the dangers of leaving moderate FSA forces without support”.
He added that, if the US “is serious about challenging growing Iranian influence in Syria” by Hezbollah and other Shiite militias, it should resume its support of the FSA.
Sejari also described Mr. Trump’s decision to end TIMBER SYCAMORE as “damaging”.
The FSA, he said “endorse[s] President Trump’s statements about the need to confront Iranian hegemony in the region. It is time to turn words into action”.
We went on to claim that “until now on the ground it’s the Iranian militias that are expanding without serious resistance”.
1/2

Shortly after President Trump announced his decision to terminate CIA support for the FSA, some experts warned that the move could backfire by causing the suddenly unemployed fighters to join jihadist organizations, if only to secure sources of income.
In late August, it was reported that US troops deployed in Syria had exchanged fire with former FSA rebels that were now led by Turkish-trained commanders.
In a related development, the government of Turkey dismissed on Monday plans by the US military to train members of the Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) as “terror army” tactics.
The US-led coalition in Syria said that it planned to train a 30,000-strong SDF force as a professional army that could maintain control of the territories captured last year from the Islamic State.
► Author: Joseph Fitsanakis | Date: 16 January 2018
intelnews.org

1/2
It seems the US - like a tic - is digging into Syria... ISIS has done its job as a proxy and diversion... Now the US establishing itself, with no intention of leaving...

thesaker.is/the-us-kurd-project-iranian-intelligence-has-declassified-data-on-14-american-bases-in-syria/

The US’ Kurd Project: Iranian intelligence has declassified data on 14 American bases in Syria

December 31, 2017... the Pentagon once again acted out an intrigue around its military bases in Syria.
US defence minister James Mattis warned, that any attack on US bases would be repelled and the attackers would be punished.

The media agencies ‘Russia Today’ and ‘Sputnik’ proved the existence of 10 American military bases in the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic. Iranian intelligence agencies have provided more detailed data, which suggests that there are 14 American bases in Syria, of which 12 are located in the north of the country and 2 in the south.
Turkish media outlets have reported about the existence of 13 US arms depots in Kurd territories, which are located in close proximity to American bases.

The Dirik base
The Dirik base is the furthest point of American presence in Syria. It is located on the Turkish-Syrian border and includes two military bases from which groups of American paratroopers provide help to the Syrian Democratic Forces. The Dirik base also serves an airbase for American logistic flights.

The Sabakh-al-Khair base
The Sabakh-al-Khair base is located is located to the south-west of the city of Al-Hasakah and is especially important because of its proximity to the Syria-Iraq border. This base only holds American combat helicopters, which transport arms and assistance to the Syrian Kurds.

The Ayn-Issa base
The Ayn-Issa base is located between the Turkish border and the Syrian city of Raqqa. It is from this base that arms and ammunition are supplied to troops of the Kurdish ‘Democratic Union Party’.

The Tal al-Saman base
The Tal al-Saman base is the second American base located between the Turkish border and Raqqa. It is the most important espionage and bugging station in Syria.

The Al-Tabka base
The Al-Tabka base is located to the south of Raqqa and serves as an airport for US aircraft.

The Al-Djalbiat base
The Al-Djalbiat base, which is located to the northwest of Raqqa, is an unsanctioned military zone and is the location of 40 modern military-logistical aircraft, a landing strip, launch platforms for several kinds of complex missile, and several other types of aircraft.

The Kharb Ishk base
The Kharb Ishik base is part of eight bases close to the northern border between Turkey and Syria. It holds American military units.

The Jebel Mashnur base
The Jebel Mashnur base is the most northern in Syria. Its defining feature is a radio relay used by American and French special forces.

The Sirin base
The Sirin base is located to the east of the city of Manbij. It is from this base that American paratroopers leave to execute various missions in Syria.

The Al-Talf n0 1. and 2 bases
The two bases in Al-Tanf are shared by American and British forces, as well as soldiers from the new ‘Syrian Free Army’.

The Tal-Tamir base
The Tal-Tamir base is also used by British, American, and SFA forces. It is located in north-eastern Syria not far from the city of Al-Hasakah. 200 American and 70 French soldiers are located at the base, as well as training barracks for the FSA.

The Manbidj base
The Manbidj base has the most strategic importance as it is located in an area with a high risk of confrontations between the Kurds and the FSA. It appears that this base was opened in order to avert conflicts and prevent the area from being accessed by Syrian forces.

Hopefully based turks will fix all of this.

I'm so sick of that self self-proclaimed Zionist, Tillerson, of course he's going to go back to obums ways because it benefit the bottom line when it came to oil, and now he's working with the rothschilds to ensure a federal reserve is installed in Syria wrapped in the bullshit humanitarian crap.
This shifty piece of shit should be listening to Trump and not pushing to change anything in Syria, the people want Assad and should be allowed to keep him. Also, fuck the rothschilds, all of them need to be slaughtered like the pigs they are

Reports of heavy shilling and shitposting across this thread. This is it.

can someone explain to me why turkey wants in? or are these just orchestrated attacks against terrorists? also didn't they just make up with russia? why risk pissing them off again?

Fucking kikes
Idk how quickly we can rid ourselves of their poison

They are attacking US proxies, Russia doesn't care

but aren't supposed to be a nato ally?

Oh man this is intense. I think it’s time for a prayer. “Oh lord in heaven, may thine eternal grace bless Israel and its people and shield them from the lesser races. May Israel conquer all of its enemies no matter the cost. Oh Devine justice in the heavenly skies, we the pig goyim are at your disposal, please use us as meat shields to defen gods chosen, in your name we pray amen”

-this message was brought to you by infowars

PLEASE PASS THE STUFFING

I hope they attack the Government so it sparks a Russo Turkish War.
Than Russia can retake Constantinople and the West wouldn't care since they already split with Turkey and will likely be kicked out of NATO soon

Its the exact opposite! Its a Russia - Turkey alliance, and they are luring US in...

Things definitely happen from time to time in Syria.

What? Gtfo here with that bull

>Russia - Turkey alliance
thats some fantasy level shit.
But fuck the US government, I'd pull for Turkey.
But honestly I think this is just Turkey attacking Kurds, which they are doing because the Turks fucking hate the Kurds

They are nominally still NATO... But Erdogan took it personally when US tried to assassinate him.
US moved newks from Turkey to Romania.

Check deeper.
Russia and Turkey have an alliance... But who can trust Erdogan ?

Turkey has been fighting the PKK for ages. They don't like having Kurds crawling around all over their border.

Russia reportedly assisted erdogan when the coup was happening, not allies, but they are happy to work together at times

That Nigger Turk Said he wants a new ottoman empire, which would Directly compete with Russia's ambitions, they should flatten turkey, give Istanbul to Greece, then form another eastern block.

........Turkey has always stated that it will not tolerate any Kurdish statelet forming on its borders. In continually backing Kurdish proxies, the US has called Erdogan’s bluff, only to find out that he is entirely serious.

This helps explain why Iraqi Kurds who just days ago called for hard reprisals against the “war” which they claimed Iraqi forces waged by restoring control over northern Iraq, have today engaged in a profound climb-down.

theduran.com/turkey-prepares-military-operation-syrian-kurds-iraqi-kurds-surrender/

>give Istanbul to Greece
Or they could keep in for themselves. They are Orthodox as well and it would help their claims that they are the descendant of the Byzantine Empire

>US setting up alternative government bodies in large parts of Syria — Lavrov
tass.com/world/985993
UNITED NATIONS, January 19. /TASS/. The US has been setting up alternative government bodies in large parts of Syria in breach of its own obligations, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said at a UN press conference on Friday.

"We have been receiving contradictory signals in this connection - a couple of days ago the Americans announced the establishment of border security forces in Syria, and today they said that they had been misunderstood as they had no plans to form such forces," he said.
"But it is a fact that the US has been actually setting up alternative government bodies in large parts of Syria, which is contrary to the obligations in relation to Syria’s territorial integrity they have reaffirmed commitment to, particularly at the Security Council’s meetings. We are concerned about that," the Russian top diplomat added.

>US plans
On January 14, US Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve's Director of Public Affairs Colonel Thomas Veale told TASS that the United States was training the Syrian border security service personnel, which was expected to reach a total strength of around 30,000.
Ibrahim Kalin, the Turkish president’s spokesman, said that Washington’s decision to train Kurdish troops to guard the Syrian-Turkish border was unacceptable.

The Pentagon later said the forces could not be described as an army, while US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that the "entire situation has been misportrayed, misdescribed."
"We are not creating a border security force at all," Tillerson said.

Hear me now, believe me later. Its happening.

>Is Turkey pivoting closer to Russia?

Turkish Defence Minsiter Fikri Isik has told the press that his country is in the final stages of a deal to purchase Russia’s famed S-400 anti-missile defence system.

Isik said,
“It is clear that Turkey needs a missile defence system but NATO member countries have not presented an offer which is financially effective”.
If the deal goes through, it will represent a further Turkish side step from NATO.
Turkey and the US led bloc have been at odds over Syrian policy as the Trump administration continues to back the Kurdish led SDF forces in Syria while under President Erdogan, Turkey has put its weight behind the jihadist terrorist group FSA who are fighting both Kurdish forces as well as Syrian forces.

>Many strains in Ankara’s relationship with Washington have continued since the failed anti-Erdogan coup attempt in the summer of 2016.
Turkey continues to blame forces loyal to US based, exiled Islamist leader Fethullah Gülen for organising the coup.
The US has consistently refused to extradite Gülen to Turkey where he faces charges relating to terrorism.

Turkey finds itself in an increasingly precarious position vis-a-vis NATO.
On the one hand, like its fellow NATO powers, Turkey is eager to foment regime change in Damascus.
However, Turkey’s increasingly tense relationship has caused a clear movement of Turkey away from NATO, Europe and the US.
Turkey’s attempts to build its own neo-Ottoman sphere of influence as a rival to both NATO and Russia’s traditional partners, has largely failed and continues to do so.
Therefore, unless Turkey wants to be without powerful allies, it will have to eventually make some sort of decision in this respect.

While Russia is anything but a traditional Turkish ally, Russia under Vladimir Putin has been vastly more accommodation and respectful to Turkey than....

While Russia is anything but a traditional Turkish ally, Russia under Vladimir Putin has been vastly more accommodation and respectful to Turkey than its traditional NATO allies.
Russia has also all but fully forgiven Turkey for shooting down a Russia fighter jet in 2015, an event which led to an incredibly difficult period of relations between the two countries.

It is not unfair to say that many countries would have retaliated militarily after such an incident, but Russia decided against this approach and for the time being it appears to have paid off.
If Erdogan decided to forgo his neo-Ottoman dreams and cease being a terrorist supporting menace in Syria, Russia could potentially be a solid partner to Turkey.
Unlike the large NATO states, Russia and Turkey share a common region and trade with many of the same countries.
Turkey is increasingly dependant on Russia for scientific, technological and energy needs and Russia is keen to import hot-weather agricultural produce from Turkey to replace products formerly important from the EU prior to 2014’s sanctions regime.

For these reasons among others, a pragmatic Turkish leader would be wise to pivot further towards Russia.
Erdogan is anything but a pragmatic leader.
He is now stronger than ever on the domestic front, at least legally speaking. Realistically, he has a heap of problems.

The recent referendum vote exacerbated regional, political and sectarian tensions that are not about to go away.
This has been magnified by the fact that many, including Turkey’s leading opposition party, the secular Kemalist CHP, have called for the vote to be nullified amid widespread accusations of fraud.
It is clear from Fikri Isik’s statement that Russia is easier to work with for Turkey at this time than NATO is.
The question for Turkey is, will Erdogan make himself pliable to being anything resembling a reliable partner for Russia?

After all, AIDS is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners, in ethical, moral, and in human terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

This is correct.

go back to syria general retards no one gives a fuck what sandniggers do

You will when you get drafted! Haha

Kek.

#rekt