SHUT IT DOWN: LIVE COVERAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=_OWZUa6HWYw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fCBbgim8tE
rules.house.gov/bill/115/hr-195-sa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dems are fucked

Leaves are getting spic-roasted by dreamers if we don't take them goys

While you dolts are busy blaming Dems despite having the majority, I'm here with a bucket of popcorn and a large soda, watching this shitstorm unfold without a care in the world.

Not like I can do anything to change influential people's minds, so why bother worrying about shit I have no influence in?

45 GOP and 5 Dems voted Yes
The rest voted No except McConnell who hasn't voted anything.

but, you just said that, comfybot

Shut it the fuck down. We're not keeping this house of cards running so criminals can be rewarded.

kek

>blaming the dems besides having a majority

You need a quorum of 60 to pass it retard

>Those 5 that didn't
Paul and Flake, no surprise, the rest are probably prepping up for election

Fuck rethuglicans. Hillary absolutely needs to be the president. She got more votes, she didn't lie/cheat/break the law just to become president. She has way more experience than trump when it comes to being a politician. I mean i could just go on, wake up America.

DONALD BLUMPF IS DOING THIS

This fucking retard leaf above me actually believes that garbage. Everyone laugh at him.

praise him

One step closer to the ancom dream!

Nice bait.

>except only 45 voted for it
whatever helps you feel better, m8

You can’t pass with just a majority you absolute tool.

This is the beginning of America's title being downgraded from superpower.
Check em

Whatever keeps mongrels out works for me.

Do I seem like I even give a shit at this point? Clearly things won't improve anytime soon, so I've just resigned to watching this dumpster fire unfold from the distance.

This. Pretty much my attitude at this point

Leaving message on all live streams
US KIDS FIRST

any other streams? i hate the nose on this fuck

Nice

fuck you... RSB has been a great voice

well i sure hope you donated him some shekels in the super chat!

how do democrats have supporters

can't even keep black voters since they'll have to share gibs with juan and juanita

When are Schumer and McConnell going to stop jerking each other off in a back room and do something?

Why is this even bad?

Photo finish deal to keep gov funded
does kek will it?

let's bring these ads back

people love to see that Dreamers get treated better than American citizens

>like what the Dems do

So what does this actually mean?

People just wont get paid?

wew

They went to the 11th hour in 2013, this won't be different. DACA will stay, chain migrants stay. Wall goes. Sad day for america.

brb getting popcorn boyess

absolutely majority is needed. Dems care more about DACA then kids having healthcare. That is the bottom line.

What's wrong with a clean CHIP renewal, then?

I fully expect this, as much as I don't want it to happen. It's actually kind of amazing that McConnell has held out this long.

No it isn't. The whole thing is scripted like always.

paid vacay for federal employees and niggers stop getting their gibs, the rest is a terror campaign

from what happened in '13 everyone but non-government. My father was home for 16 days and wasn't paid at all. Some people such as border portal. etc go to work and have to work..but they don't punch in/get paid. and wont get paid.

Hahahahahaha, how long do Dems think they can hold out? Do you think they will have a base when welfare is delayed?

Federal Employee here

Come on shutdown!

Republicans will cave like they always do. They are weak, so weak that they lose even when they are winning.

They make back pay, what are you talking about? It's literally illegal, whether federal employee or not, to be employed and not get paid by your employer, this is no exception

last time they paid everyone, but for a while they get no pay and use vacation if back pay is not approved

democracy with multiple parties was a mistake

would you even get paid?

>during a shutdown no refunds would be issued

HOLD UP

They can't cave unless Trump signs the bill.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

where's turtle?

Fuck this guy
>*MOUTH BREATHE*
>*SMACKS LIPS*

RINO cucks

Linda Graham and John McStain

>Republicans ((cave))
>Trump Nope.png's the bill
wew

Once the Government is back open, yes.

It sucks rocks if someone is living paycheck-to-paycheck. Fortunately I have a cushion

!!!!

THIS HAS JUST BECOME IMPORTANT TO ME

Nothing of Trump's past actions suggests he will do such a thing.

dese fags gonna fry

I hope this pops the stock market bubble. Dems going down in history for literally destroying America for illegals would be poetry.

Those guys are all planning their weekend hooker parties. Ordering the coke deliveries.

Republicans are genius this is how they will pay for Tax Cuts.

>Shutting down the US Gov because of 800k illegal immigrants.

Is this the way to win? Because, where I'm sitting it looks like torching yourselves.

They better not cave on dreamers, the shit's gotta go.

This was just glossed over by this guy, but it will be the part with the most impact on social media

literally didnt affect markets. bummer, because my auto-401k contributions take effect tuesday for last week

I've you're going to not give a shit then can you do it while also not being a dumbass?

>they won't redistribute our wealth at full capacity for a few days

he's too busy begging for them donations, but yeah, you're right. this is what's gonna piss the dem's base off the most.

LMFAO!

Defeatist shill is defeatist shill

Anyone have a link to the proposed bill.

It's all a fucking game, man. TPTB took the biggest reality TV star and made him your president and you still think politics is real and not just some game that people play with us.

This is the best possible outcome here.

>my first shutdown

11th hour is upon us

WE MUST SHUT IT DOWN

THE NATIVE AMERICANS KNOW

Why is there not a TV show about cute congressional pages doing cute congressional page things?

>15 minutes

>implying I'm on either side
I'm just watching these bastards arguing among themselves, thinking that this all matters in the long run.

>that audio
the fuck

Maybe once this board learns that life doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fCBbgim8tE

rules.house.gov/bill/115/hr-195-sa

>11 minutes until the government shuts down

Because you haven't made it

I dont understand whats going on, can i get a quick rundown?

that nigger found the white girl

thank god. now i don't need to listen to jew boy beg for donations every fucking minute.

kill yourself nihilist swine

nukes in ten

Dems are triggggggered because of this shutdown which is entirely their own fault.

They want it shut down so there is no chance of the memo being leaked. They need their daca voters in order to stay in office. You know what I think the gig is up man.

#TrumpShutdown

I'm going in to change my vote. Be there is just about 9 minutes.

The guy who gets paid to hold the dead man's switch that keeps all the nukes from launching will be sent home without pay.