YOU'RE GOING TO TO WAR SOYBOYS

DRAFT INCOMING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VbW-TG87Syo
news.com.au/world/asia/us-conducts-very-serious-drills-to-prepare-for-war-with-north-korea/news-story/f6e1714d1c58ff30f5ef43aed31a541e
express.co.uk/news/world/906021/nuclear-war-usa-north-korea-attack-cyber-warfare
aol.com/article/news/2018/01/19/the-us-appears-to-be-preparing-for-nuclear-war-with-north-korea/23338463/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which fake news site is this one?

Jokes on you, I'm almost 30. Too old.

nice link fag

Already retired military here. Can't be drafted. Good luck boys.

Good luck in what? Nobody's nuking anybody and OP's a LARPing liar.

good. burn everything down and start over.

release the memo

Wew lad

>Jokes on you, I'm almost 30. Too old.
The end-cap for the draft is 35.

nukyeler

>get drafted
>eat cheeseburgers
>oops too fat, get discharged

Hope your memo can survive gamma.

I'm an israeli dual nat and didn't have to sign up for the draft. I'm sure you'll be fighting for me though.

>Nuclear war
>Draft

>young men get drafted
>women get lonely at home
>i'll be there for them
i will never grow tired of winning

being 35 has its perks

>be american
>get nuked

This. Best timeline.

Did 4 active and already passed my 4yrs IRR. Govtcannot touch for shit.

Nobody is nuking anybody you dumb faggot. OP didn't even post a link.

hopefully california.
if not, maybe the US will start producing anime like the Japanese. They seemed normal before the nukes.

you realise they can drag your ass back if you don't have your dd214

All the qt 3.14 circumcised american late-teen soyboys will have to strip down for medicals? how do I volunteer for penis inspections?

Kidney Failure so can't be drafted.

Since when? The cutoff age has been 26, barring certain contingencies.

>Be scientist
>Get "drafted" to work at national lab instead
>Stay home, bang lonely wives while doing essentially the same thing

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Ah fuck. Is it the enlistment cutoff that's 35? I might've mixed that up.

>American late-teen boys
>qt

Lololol, user do you have any idea what the average burger looks like?

During World War 2 the draft took people into their fucking 40s.

OP didn't even link to his shitty article. Why are you all seriously falling for this?

GOOD IM FUCKING BORED

youtu.be/VbW-TG87Syo

The war already started
>2 nuclear missile alarms by mistake
First in history

>>"meteors" over Detroit and Indiana

The war is here

18 to 25 lad. And now it can conscript women too.

I just turned 26 and am safe now, but my wife is only 24, so thats troubling. Gotta start looking into ways she can avoid the draft outside of pregnancy(wanna get dual income during the war to maximize post-war capital).

>Trump tells Mattis to revamp our almost 60 year old nuclear arsenal
>LE DRUMPF IS GOINF TO STAET NUCLEAR WAR WITH THE WORLD!!!!111!!!

Yes, qt's. Soyboys are cute, twinkish.

Is there such thing as an antisemitic objector? If I call everyone a kike and refuse to fight would I be good?

Already finished with my service, but plenty of young soys at Starbucks that could put down their laptop and carry a rifle.

Against who and for what reason?

Im down for america

>Twinkish

How is the obesity of burgerland lost on you?

You won't have long in the aftermath.

>IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN.
Nice to know ill be comfy at home shitposting while burgers keep dying for Israel.
Shame I live on the west coast tho.

We can't very well have a war until after the olympics.

It will be an honor to kill slopes for the sake of Isreal.

That is mostly older people. Not too many young people who would be conscripted would actually be fat.

You'll die too leaf you're apart of NATO

America had a good run.

Imagine being this much of a Tparanoid autist

Not for jewish interests im not.
>Aint no Russian ever called me bigot!

Nobodies going to war because the globalists are going to court.

>youre going to war
>nuclear war

wait what idiot?

Were already short of what we ow NATO in terms of money, I don't think trou d'eau will mind skipping on manpower contribution if it gets him reelected.

BRING IT PUSSY ILL FUCKING KILL THEM ALL

Even after that. It's in nobody's best interests. Nobody wants to flush all that money down the toilet and nobody wants to clean that massive mess up.

Do Canadians still circumcise white babies?

Nobody will do shit to us even if we do nuke some faggots.
The entire world is soyboys other than USA,
Bunch of pussies to scared to go to war with us after we have had 2 decades of combat XP.

I’m already in as a POG with a stateside posting. I’m safer than most of you.

That headline doesn't even show up on Google News. If OP's headline was actually serious it would be front page news and a lot more people would be talking about it. Stop falling for OP's nonsense for fuck's sake.

>Nuclear war
>Draft
Pick one

mfw too fat and stupid to be drafted
pic related

He has to honor the deal, he can't skip out on providing military aid

Yes. but not nearly as much as the guys down south. Should be illegal.

how do you feel about continuous/trough urinals?

>That's mostly older people

No it's not, we have a childhood obesity epidemic. Especially among the lower classes that would be drafted.

Shut the fuck up you whinging faggot, it takes a second to quickly check google

news.com.au/world/asia/us-conducts-very-serious-drills-to-prepare-for-war-with-north-korea/news-story/f6e1714d1c58ff30f5ef43aed31a541e

express.co.uk/news/world/906021/nuclear-war-usa-north-korea-attack-cyber-warfare

aol.com/article/news/2018/01/19/the-us-appears-to-be-preparing-for-nuclear-war-with-north-korea/23338463/

> Checks Flag
Alright what are ya up to cunt

Not continual enough.

Is it so wrong that I want to fondle some qt slim southern circumcised white bois? If I was really good I could trick them into letting me finger their boipucci for a prostate check..

>HE CAN'T POSSIBLY GET AWAY WITH IT
He might. Biggest worry is if we are drafted to fight on North Korea's side, knowing him.

I have shit going on right now. I'd welcome the change of pace.
Station me in Japan or S. Korean and I'll be alright.

>news
>express
>aol
ok

>express.co.uk
FUCK OFF YOU FAKE NEWS SHILL

WHY IS IT NOT ON THE FRONT PAGE OF GOOGLE NEWS IF I D S H A B B I D I N G S O O N

I HATE YOU HAPPENINGFAGS SO FUCKING MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH

Is it so wrong? Yes it is absolutely wrong. But more importantly, I don't think you realize how disgusting the average American actually is.

Source: ASS

>pavement apes and mall monkeys will be the first to be drafted let the purge begin.

I hooked up with some qt's in Vegas in October, plenty of young cute cut boiz keen for bareback play.

I'm 24 and ready to go, I might as well enlist now so I'm not placed in some suicide battalion. What branch had the best infantry, army or muhreens?

I've often wondered why people are so scared of nuclear bombs. You dont die anymore than if you get hit by a car.

I just got back from a rocket launch in Cape Canaveral.

They sent up another satellite which detects incoming nuclear missiles. It is now in geostationary orbit somewhere above the Indian ocean.

They said something about responding to an "evolving threat environment" A.K.A. we might get fucking nuked!

Go Air Force.

Of course aussies aren't worried about nukes, you're surrounded by venomous spiders, snakes, and box jellyfish

Man, this site really is full of faggots who don't know how to Google nowadays. The article shows up if you just Google it, and the picture shows it is from Business Insider. Legitimate publication.

Draft is useless in a techno army.

You think they won't simply change the rules if they need to? And besides they could draft you for some other kind of civil service.

No i'm sick of him been like "waaa wheres my link" so I decided to fetch him some, I wasn't in any way claiming that these sources are definite proof of an upcoming nuclear war.
In fact, I don't believe anything that I read from online news websites.

Can't draft me if I'm already in!

Snakes are the only problem out of those 3. Already had 2 eastern browns in my yard this summer. One of those fuckers gets a good enough bite and you're dead whether you're sitting in an emergency room or 1000 miles from help. Dead is dead.

Lmao you think the most technologically advanced part of America doesn't have its own secret missiles defenses? I bet we'll hack any incoming nukes and redirect them to turn flyover country into no man's land.

Exactly, if they need fresh boots on the ground they will just draft you anyway.

It's not like nuclear war enables them to be picky

Amazing argument, but the fact is that nuclear war isn't happening any time soon.

It's 38 as of today for the Navy.
t. recruiter

I've been waiting for this, hope it's real. My dd214 as fun for a while but time to move on

So the fuck what? How is updating an arsenal and practicing drills meaning we're going to war soon? It doesn't, so fuck off with your edgy delusional bullshit.

IT'S NOT

I T S N O T

>going to war.

You're ignoring a lot of the article there, buddy. We have moved aircraft carriers into the region, have nuclear bombers placed in Guam, and are practicing drills clearly designed to deal with North Korea.

If you think Trump is just going to sit by and allow North Korea to develop better and better nuclear weapons that would allow them to realistically strike the continental United States, you are the one that is delusional. Either Kim will back off of launching the satellite, he will cry like a little bitch when it gets blown the fuck up and do nothing else, or there will be a nuclear war.

Accept that you are going to be drafted.

Fucking confirmed

Im honestly conflicted here
But fuck it im ready to go kill some communist gooks

I want to touch on this for a minute. If you enlist and you're too fat, you're almost tortured at fat camp. Like, you leave basic to go lose weight and you PT from 0600 to 1800 on what are basically vegetarian rations. If you're drafted and you play the fat card, this is what you'll get. Like, they REALLY fuck with you if you enlist and try to drop out, the 12 week BCT turns into a year long process where they may just fudge you numbers so you have to do AIT ANYWAY. Draft won't be much better.