Literally hitler

Literally hitler

It's official: I'm gay for hitler

>cheeriofags are literally fags
How suprising

Anti heroes are best heroes

But he's a villain

It seems he has a hidden agenda. We'll have to wait and see.

I want to fuck this Hitler.

Humans exploit the nonhuman filth. He's in the right here

But he can dance really good.

Let's see how right he is when he gets BTFO next episode

Azazel pls go and stay go.

Yes his hidden agenda is to kill demons and then when he finds out ninas a half dragon kill her

that is in deed nice

Naruto ist the worst anime since dragonball gt

Wrong thread user

Are we supposed to hate this guy? Because I kind of like him.

Agreed. Only assblasted azazelfags hate him

Why do you like a genocidal maniac?

He has some pretty cancerous and retarded fans who suck out all the fun from the threads with their edgy attitude.

Why do you instigate fandom wars right out of the gate?

I think favaro is going to die in the end

Because we saw in the first season the gods and demons both treat humans like complete shit. He's taking them both down and bringing humanity up, so human's don't have to be slaves or toys for anyone else.

Why are there not doujins of Nina yet?

Machiavellian characters Overpowered af

You better prepare for disappointment. Just saying.

Remove Azazazaz and Cherry ice.
Remove or reduce slut dragon.
Remove and permanently destroy Kaisar's bitch mode.
We'd all be much better off just rewatching S1.

Filthy demons are to be purged

Why would you remove such adorkable duo? And I don't mean that in a romantic sense, I think their interactions are just entertaining.

>you will never give a dragon girl a lady boner showing off your festive folk dance skills
truly the dark ages for the modern male

He has done nothing wrong.

The lack of Favaro is starting to piss me off.

What? Why is there no episode 5?

>People sympathize with the demons
Worse than Shiki apologism.

Same, they have been really entertaining so far.

Favaro pandering being ignored is one of the nice things about Virgin Souls.

I can't believe Favaro is fucking dead

This. Only filthy mongrels sympathize with demons

I didn't realize that you could be so /fa/ during the middle ages.

This was the most Disney thing I have ever seen in anime.

We need to bring the poofty chest shirts back.
Guys would work out more if there was some social pressure to show off the "cleavage", you feel me?

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?

Did Hitler even disguise himself to check how his people were doing?

I do not care how shittily written his character might be, but dayum, dare I say he has got one of the best male designs I have seen in recent years.

Except for the haircut.

On episode 1 I hated this guy, but by the final episode I wanted to see so much more of him. If he isn't in season 2 I'll be sad.

>waaah talking fantasy societies that differ from our own in any way besides bitching about how they're different isn't fuuun
>we should be talking about shitty love triangles and sexual tension instead
pandering to twilight fangirls was a mistake

He is in the promo art, so he will make an appearance eventually.

The haircut suits him. It's a soldier's haircut.
>edgy
Some would call it a "master morality."
You could rail against fictional characters all you like, but the reason he upsets some and instantly captivates others is because that is what a man's natural and dearest desire is, and it goes against everything that western media and schooling conditions you for. Nobility, pride, strength, and a culture's assertion of superiority. The west now shies away from all of it these days.
It's actually a little surreal, seeing a character like this in a phone game anime. It's a pleasant surprise in what should've been a really generic product, kinda like Youjo Senki.

Projecting much you crybaby?

>mullet
>soldier haircut

Nah, moments like him taking the pepper home, visiting his mom's grave, and respecting kaiser despite disagreeing politically make it clear he's intended to be a pretty sympathetic guy. It's just people too immature to disagree with someone without demonizing him and azazel shippers who try to portray him otherwise.

Huh... im gay now

Also, he is hot as fuck

>taking the pepper home, visiting his mom's grave, and respecting kaiser despite disagreeing politically
It's not working, too much blood on his hands, including human blood.

Talking about cheerios m8.

>I can't contest the way he's portrayed in these scenes therefore I'm going to whine about how I don't like him
Speak of the devil.

Cheerios who has a mullet haircut m9.

u wot m8?
It's longer in the back than I was expecting, but that ain't a fucking mullet.

How about you try being rational instead of being a characterfag and realize those acts are close to nothing when put on a scale with stuff like pointless gladiator arena and other excesses. Bringing a pepper home or bringing flowers to his mom's grave really is too little make him even close to sympathetic.

Look at this disgusting hair cape on his neck. Whatever you want to call this, it aint a military haircut. The first thing they'd do in a military is shaving his fucking nape.

>i don't understand what 'rational' means but i use the word anyway
>i think my opinions are objective fact

You're absolutely correct. He needs to let a close and trustworthy female friend cut it for him as soon as possible.

Where is she now? I doubt cheerios will chase demons up to hell.

on a leash begging for table scraps in some noble's house

Why are the humans totally fine with a talking duck selling cooked chickens?

He hasn't done anything to really make me dislike him apart from the slavery (if the demons don't like it, they should fight back). He even had to put in a shit ton of effort to earn his spot on throne. He's too ambitious though and that's what's going to be his end. He's more or less a slave to his own overwhelmingly strong will.

plot hole

Where is Favaro?

KILL ALL DEMONS

Cheerios did nothing wrong. Azazelshit is the hitler.

Will Kaisar ever understand Rita's outburst or he's just too dense to see the meaning behind a zombie girl that actually dressed herself to meet him?

I'd let him annex my Poland, if you know what I mean.

>implying you wouldn't annex his poland

Fuck. I need doujins of this.

When do we get previews?

Never

Around midnight in Japan, so in about 9 hours time

Kaiser needs to stop being so selfish and protect Rita's smile. He also needs to fug her

Nah, I think 5 hours at most

They came out early last week

>Literally hitler
But I thought he was supposed to be the bad guy.

Can't tell if it's rotoscoping. The sequence in the first series was pretty damn obvious.

Fuck off whale

She really needs to get herself a more mature back-up body to seduce Kaisar then. I don't think he's into her physically.

He was infatuated with a child in a woman's body in the first season, not a woman in a child's.

Favaro pandering being ignored is one of the worst things about Virgin Souls.

I'm two episodes into Genesis and this shit is amazing. Thanks Sup Forums, I can't believe I almost skipped it.

>There will never be an anime based on the Masque of the Mad Duke Event with cute Liza and the self-insert Knight.
>There will never be an anime about any of the events because Marina & Friends is cancelled to all hell.
Why does it hurt Bahamutbros?

Nah, Shiki apologists still holds the cup for me.

Dead. He's only going to appear for flasjbacks

Do you know Charlie Chaplin?

Don't say rude things about Chris.

>when demonsfags try to apologize Azazel´s genocide action once again

Jesus, how pathetic are you ? Let´s review shall we ? Killing people for shits and gigles in the past, killing them the same way in Genesis, killing them even in Virgin Soul.
But he dindu nuffin, he a gud demon.

Favaro turned into wind by the time he had met Nina.

>monster who has killed and enslaved thousands of people, including children
>but it's okay, he's nice to some people!
Why are whales so retarded? You are fine with anyone no matter how terrible they are as long as they make you wet, uh?

>provides safety for humans
>meanwhile demons are planning to kill another bunch of humans to get out slavery
>their next step is probably killing even more humans afterwards
Gee, I wonder with whom should I side with?????

I don't remember that kid from the first season.

>thread shitting on King Hitler
>b-but Azazel killed peopled too...
Sasuga Churroposters.

>siding with the bad guys just because they are your guys

I want cucks like you to leave

The real question the show should answer is:
Are the demons (in this show obviously) evil by nature or is it a social construct ?
Same question with the gods.

>thread shitting on King Hitler
Not very many people are shitting on him.