IM LOOKING FOR COCONA

IM LOOKING FOR COCONA
WHERE IS COCONA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/binobinobi/status/865214139790000129
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's in this spoiler!

Man, I was watching this show when it aired and really enjoyed it, but I just stopped for no reason. I need to finish it at some point

PAPIKAAA

>883

DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI

How is Sup Forums coping with the fact that it shilled a shit show yet again?

The hate for Flip Flappers is probably the most exaggerated, blown out of proportion thing I've seen in this board for a long while.
It wasn't shit. The last few episodes were weak, but the show as a whole was better than your average run of the mill shows. I don't know why the Sup Forums hivemind decided to pick on Flip Flappers in particular especially since a ton of people were enjoying it while it was airing.

I've no idea why the little circlejerk of this show get so defensive when it is rightfully criticised.

IRC

mimi

What circlejerk? Did I say the show should be exempt from criticism? No, I'm saying the shitposting bandwagon against this show was irrational and came out of nowhere.
The post I replied to didn't even have any "rightful criticism" so keep spouting those buzzwords friend.

hello my name is nyunyu and welcome to jackass

Crossboarders got blown out by the poll, and their butts have hurt ever since.

Hoo boy, you think that's bad? You should check out Yuki Yuna threads.

Cute Nyunyu.

Did anyone else love the ending? I thought it was comprable to EoE even though it probably lifted some ideas from it.

So defensive.

If that's the best you've got there's nothing more I can say.

No one does.

Of course it's the cancerous fanbases are shared.

> LOL OMG I'M A SNAKE
Just like EoE

Someone loves the ending?

nice jungian refrence bro

Really really really feeling feeling feeling that that that writer writer writer change change change

Just finished it yesterday and I liked it. Didn't know people disliked it, weirdoes I tell ya.

>Account Suspended

Did you forget a quote or a picture there, user?

Okay, imagine you're eating your favorite food. It tastes great, like exactly how you like it. And then all of a sudden, out of nowhere it turns into the shittiest most disgusting taste you have ever had the misfortune of tasting in your life. A taste so bad it sours all of the enjoyment you got out of tasting the first bit. And it never tastes like it did before to you.

Would you still praise that food and recommend others try it? Probably not.

I'm talking about the stupid card user

What stupid card user?

Test one who sent a card to the director only to get banned from twitter

I loved it, I don't think the first half of the series would mean as much without it, I loved the final confessions and I loved Salt's PI.

I STILL CANT FIND COCONA
HELP ME FIND COCONA

is this your cocona?

It would have been better if the show focused more on Yayaka

>Hi. I'm Papika, PhD in 2nd wave feminist theory, and I'm here to tell you why glue-gushing gonorrhea geometry is not necessary for sexual satisfaction.
>First, observe the way my lovely assistant (that's you, Cocona) wraps her thighs around my head. Many skeptics on the Christian right have made dubious allegations about whether or not this is natural. I ask you, gentlemen, that if this is not natural, how can you explain the snug way in which these divine pillows hug my face like a pair of sapho-erotic earmuffs?...oh! Smells like lavender today....Cocona would like that part struck from the record.
>Secondly, we know from past, well documented experiments that Coconas and Cocona prototypes do not respond well to phallic contact. The Cocona Mk Mimi was so dissatisfied with Salt- I mean...the subject's inadequate penis, she almost blew up everything and tried to consume her daughter with the gaping, blood belching maw of eldritch horror that he had left behind.
>Now, I know what you are all thinking. "But we need warty hotdogs to manufacture more Coconas! How can you deprive the world of such majestic beauty?" While it may be true with our current technology, Cocona and I have been searching her fridge and dresser drawer extensively for a substitute. We expect to make a breakthrough some time in the next year, though further trial runs may be needed to confirm our findings.

>Finally, I feel the need to address the question that PR has received more than any other. "Alright, Papika, I get that Cocona has a life-threatening allergy to weenies, but surely that doesn't mean she needs 'your' lesbo-mutant ham wallet, right? Why can't she be with an ugly blonde slut with no curves?"
>We here at Papika industries take your concerns very seriously, and we appreciate your letters and the return addresses on them. Thank you and goodnight.

>Cockona

:D

Papikana's face

It did some great things, can't say that I love it overall, but there were good scenes and it feels like a complete ending.

>883 LOL
>rightful criticism

>Satania
>Cancerous

7 years. 7 long years I've consumed the products of the anime industry. Countless hours, countless shows, countless girls. Anime girls are an over-saturated market to be sure. So many worn out cliches, so many shitty, intolerable characters. Sure, there was the occasional cute, likable character and maybe I even developed a crush or two over the years. But I never really understood the concept of a waifu.

A waifu is a funny thing. You can't understand what it's like to have one or what drives the desire until you have one yourself. After seeing so many of these beautiful 2D women and feeling nothing for them I figured I just wasn't the type of guy to fall for a fictional character.

Then I met Satania.

Don't talk shit about my waifu.

Thank you guys so much for pointing out this show to me.
It is now my favorite show of 2016.
It is simply too pure to be considered otherwise.
I daisuki daisuki DAAAIIIIsuki all of you.
I liked it.
Though remind me again what Cocona is going to do with her life after this (besides study Pure Illusion)...
Stop making Papika cry she did nothing wrong

>Though remind me again what Cocona is going to do with her life after this (besides study Pure Illusion)...
It's strange, isn't it? Normally you would expecting something that makes her more mature, an ending that gets her life back on track, which will make her finally chose a school. But what you get instead is an ending that basically embraces escapism.

It has its place at least - even Papika knows school comes first which is more than any of us can say for ourselves amirite

This work is very popular in Japan
Please believe me.

We know that it doesn't. Though because of some user reporting from the showing in the cinemas we know that it has quite a cult over there.

If it was popular in Japan it would have sold way more, it would have had more merchandise and maybe a manga and/or LN adaptation, and the like. From what I've read it's pretty much forgotten now.

I participated in the meeting but a very large number of people attended
There was a woman, too.

>There was a woman, too.

What is it?

Newsflash people, all jap writers suck at endings, it would have been disappointing even if the original stayed on

So, why does this show get so much more hate for it than other?

Are they a money laundering scheme or how can they stay afloat after such a blunder?

Oshiyama talks about the writer change
>小黒:シリーズ前半と後半で比べると、前半の方がふわふわっとした感じがより強くて、後半はパキパキと話が進んでいた印象です。前半と後半で作品のカラーが分かれているのは、脚本家の方のカラーも、影響しているのでしょうか。
>
>押山:それは影響している部分があると思いますね。セリフ回しとかは特にそうだと思いますね。後半はちょっと説明過多だったかなと思う部分はありますが、ハヤシ(ナオキ)さんじゃなければこんなに丁寧に伏線を回収しなかったと思います。そうした分かりやすさはハヤシさんらしさでもあるのかなと思い、コンテ上で大胆にセリフを削るようなことはあんまりしませんでした。8話は大分変えちゃいましたけども、それは作画お遊び回なので仕方ないかなと思いますね。

Well apparently they can get big names like Ichiro Okouchi and Yuki Kajiura.

As it was already stated a million times in any fli-fla thread: 3Hz was already paid beforehand, a committee funded this anime. This is a pretty standard procedure when building up a new studio.

Who paid for it? The government? Who the fuck invests in arthouse projects of a no-name studio to not make any money? Did someone actually believe this would be the next Madoka?

A simple search would tell you that it was found by Infinite. As I said, it's a standard procedure to invest in an anime that shows a studios talents, so you have this studio ready for later commissions. Flip Flappers was great for this, because of the nature of the series they could show that they can handle different genres. And a bit knowledge about business would tell you that to earn money you first have to invest money.

Who the fuck are Infinite and what do they do? Why invest in a new studio you don't even own for "later commissions" if you can invest now in well established studios?

Wow

I hoped there was more to this franchise
I thought it was, adorable...

She's dead just like your terrible anime.

>...
Fuck off

The love for Flip Flappers is probably the most exaggerated, blown out of proportion thing I've seen in this board for a long while.
It was shit. The first few episodes were great, but the show as a whole was worse than your average run of the mill shows. I don't know why the Sup Forums hivemind decided to pick up Flip Flappers in particular especially since a ton of people were pointing out how shitty it was while it was airing.

This would have sold like pancakes with different character designs

Yurispics are hyperautistic and want a new Madoka.

Pretty sure it was the redhead autist that people decided to shitpost flip floppers. Its like peope shitposting Satania

This show is going to keep a very loyal cult following and not go away.
Calling it now.

This show was pure autism.

Literally the Evangelion of the Madoka genre.

cant be very loyal cult following if they're dead

twitter.com/binobinobi/status/865214139790000129
Who in Canada sent this?
Please give me a name

We are here to stay, user.

These guys should merge with Ordet to save anime together.

Yes we are annon

COCONA

wew