US SHUTDOWN

HOW IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL NATION SHUTS DOWN AT 0:00 EST. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

links:
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-20/us-shutdown-trump-says-things-not-looking-good/9345718

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42749423

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo&t=93s&ab_channel=JohnPawl
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government_shutdown_of_2013
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aren't you excited? It's Mueller time!

17th time in a century = no happening

There was a thread with live coverage, but it 404'd.

>whatever will we do without our overpaid diversity hire sheboons occupying GS jobs...

Lets go a full 6 months, full fucking shutdown.

T H A N K S O B A M A!

/usa

Cause the fuckers on this website who caused this catastrophe to happen don't want to accept the joke is ending

My contract is paid through October, I’ll make sure the lights are off at the end of the day ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Never mind, got my links mixed up. This should be it.

2nd time in five years.

Still have to work, just won't get paid until the government is running again

HOLD ME BROS I'M ACTUALLY TERRIFIED. IT ALL COMES CRASHING DOWN TOMORROW. I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE IT END THIS WAY.

>THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END.
bout fucking time
youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo&t=93s&ab_channel=JohnPawl

Because this already happened in 2013

Remember the last government shutdown?
Me neither.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

This. Critical shit will continue to function regardless

t. 18 year old who doesn't know this happened, what, four years ago?

Have we ever had a government shutdown?

yes retard en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government_shutdown_of_2013

underageb&

who fucking cares? As if we can't live without a bunch of sociopathic bureaucrats running our lives...

This is different the amount of workers furloughed is catastrophic to the ability of maintaining normal functioning government. 50% of the DoD is getting axed. Stop underplaying this JIDF.

I hope it's McCain and his tumor fucking explodes in his head when it's released.

I predict an attack within 2 hours

people enlisted in the military work regardless, pencil pushers don't do much anyway

Cheers, fucker!

The only thing that will happen when the government shuts down, is people are going to realize just how little the government actually does.

This.

News flash faggit: the govt shut down at 4:30pm today. Every govt waddler got into their new car and started driving to the MD and VA suburbs. This happens every weekend. Last week, the govt shut down for 4 days for MLK day.

Government shut down has happened before, and in the past year there has been 3 or 4 times when it almost happened cause senators are retarded. I don't care about it at this point. It won't effect me since they will fix it in under a week.

8 MORE MINUTES UNTIL THE WHITE WORLD SHUTS DOOOOOWWWWWWN!

Is this shutdown just the deep state trying to buy more time?

As long as I still get my VA gibs im happy

This is serious the only way they will accept a new budget is if they keep 750,000+ spics. If the republicans refuse the shutdown is indefinite. Who's ready to watch states secede?

uh oh
>tfw even a strange Foxtrot EAM is going on right now

They are trying to ream the president in the ass one more time before they go to jail/get their heads chopped off

How young are you?

idiot faggot nigger preteen

lmfaooooooo

>government is shut down
>you work in the government
>still have to go to work as the government

something doesn't quite add up

A R T O F T H E D E A L
R
T

O
F

T
H
E

D
E
A
L

The wall is happening, there will be no denying Donald Trump

Interdasting - more sauce

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not really. There are 9 million that will lose some food stamp coverage program if it shuts down. Once the media actually finds stuff like this and it goes public then it will turn around. Either that or a few democrats will vote for a budget to last a month and repeat it all gain in the middle of February because budget they are trying to pass is just a few weeks.

no one can shut down the commander and chief you dumb mother fucker

5 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 MORE MINUTES UNTIL NOTHING HAPPENS!

5 MINUTES UNTIL GOV SHUTSDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are seriously fucking retarded if you think this is any happening whatsoever. Saged.

>tfw t-2 minutes until WW3

5 SECONDSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Shut down now!

1 MINUTE LEFT ITS BEEN A PLEASURE. WW3 IS UPON US.

MYYYYYYYY WEELLLLFFFFFFAAAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

honestly who cares about this stupid politics shit where are the damn alyiums when is the next false flag happening what about the "meteors" why do we want to watch a bunch of ppl in suits standing around socializing this sucks i want a fake alyium invasion

It shut down at 5:00 PM faggot. It shuts down every night from 5:00 PM to 9:00 AM. It also shuts down on weekends. Literally nothing.

>I'm a newfaggot: the post

IT'S ALL FUCKING OVER LADS!
THE WORLD IS FUCKING 404-ING LADS
YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE YOUR KIDS,
YOUR FAMILIES,
AND YOUR LIVING HUMAN SOUL!!
IF YOU HAVEN'T FUCKED YET, YOU'RE GOING TO GET FUCKED AND STILL DIE VIRGIN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

seeing liberals in the stream chats trying so hard to blame this on Trump and Republicans is really eye-opening. there's nothing that can redpill these absolute sheep.

/Thread
Yuropoors are retarded

>Government shuts down
>Federal Reserve Bank Notes still valid

They don't work weekends, regardless. Just a blip of an affect

Republicans shrug and leave the Senate floor.

Democrat's red line in the sand is at the Mexico border.

Trump Administration names the _ _ _

We had a bunch under obongo

This shit happened under Obama too. It's not a big deal.

meh, same shit happened during Obama and nothing happened! they are just taking another vacation and all it shows that all these corrupt fucks aren't really important and people can govern themselves on all levels. DISBAND HOUSE OF REPS AND SENATE NOW!

?

now it’s time to live out those ancap’s ameritards.

(you)

False flag incoming??

>tfw the republicans have the house, the senate and the presidency and blame the shutdown on democrats

> THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END.
No it isn't. Critical function continues. Those that have to work without pay get back pay. They'll get this worked out in a few days to weeks. We've done this over a dozen times in the past few decades and nothing happens.

This is good for the Right though. They shouldn't cave. The Left overplayed their hand. Polling shows only something like 35% of people believe the government should shutdown over not reaching a deal on DACA amnesty. The longer the Dems drag this out the worse them come off.

The GOP should be everywhere saying: "the Dems are putting the rights of non-citizens over the lives of Americans."

>This is the behavior of obstructionist losers

Why is the White House full of snowflakes

isn't germany "shut down" right now, or wasn't it for a few months very recently?

>not realizing that both sides are controlled by the Jew

How is everyone just blaming trump for this? the fucking parasite fucks refused to do their job and it's fucking everyone over now

Bro chill out, they just stop spending money, for a bit. If anything chaotic happens the dems are at fault

I never would've thought that a white house press release would use the word loser hahaha

It happened a couple of years ago, who gives af.
I hope it shuts down permanently so the great ethnic purge can begin.

The dems have no reason to back down, this it's one of those measures that are going to suck big time, the more they oppose the more they gain in the long run.

YEE HAW NIGGER, WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT STOPPING US

>counting on idiots to not know this was the senate democrats responsibility or basic math.
good luck with your narrative about the #schumershutdown thats been in the works for 4+ years

USA is shut down. Canada is already invading as we shitpost. It was Trudeau's plan all along.

SHUTTING THE GOVERNMENT DOWN FOR THE ONLY REASON OF ILLEGAL IMMMIGRANTS

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT
FUCK
THIS
COUNTRY
KEK

STILL.

>00:00
Use real time, not fake ass rest of the world time.

Most of them are NEETS and can't appreciate the reality of the world beyond their basement.

I need to get an actual DD214 blanket, where to buy?

big deal, obama shut it down in 2013. its just business as usual

>be officer inna navy
>in flight school
>all the maintenance and scheduling for our planes is done by civy contractors
>no idea what the fuck thus shutdown will mean

Wonder if I'll fly on Monday. Place your bet folks

Based Russia. Can I come live in your utopia?

Who /hate the government and wish it were shutdown permanently but couldn't be happier and can't stop laughing that the party of big government and gibs thought it would be a good idea to shut down their pet nigger's meal tickets because the guy whose base wants him to gas wetbacks wouldn't give amnesty to a bunch of criminal spics who aren't even American/ here?

Martial law :)

It's about time. During the bs shitdown notice how nothing really changed?

the only thing the government shutdown does is screw over retards in the military who spend their paychecks in 3 days on stupid shit. And thats fine, because fuck them and it teaches them a lesson. I knew far too many of those retards, most of them black of course.