Shutting down the government for illegal immigrants

>shutting down the government for illegal immigrants
Are we the most cucked country on the planet? Sweden is still worse right? canada? please someone hold me.

If we're lucky they'll leave it shut down for two months so the Jewish media has nothing to kvetch about and runs out of shekels.

We still have our state governments
>tfw Texas

10 ft higher r-right??

in 50 years your woman will only labor for migrant babies. but hay at least womans rights btfo

>there won't be a successful civil war restoring total white male dominance within 50 years

I really fear that Texas will get S P I C E D and turn blue.

Please for the sake of the country don't do that.

Federal employee here.
Vacation time!

you almost went blue last election, it's inevitable

Please happen while I'm still in my 20s. please.

How the fuck can this even happen?

They LITERALLY SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT OVER FUCKING CRIMINALS NOT GETTING A FREE PASS

>unpaid

Sure seems like a good time.

#SchumerShutdown

Since about 2012, the Dems seem to have been completely incapable of NOT shooting themselves in the foot at every turn. I just don't get it.

>illegal immigrants
THEY ARE AMERICANS JUST LIKE YOU
NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL
OLD RACISTS ARE AFRAID OF CHANGE, OUR FUTURE IS BROWN
BUILD BRIDGES, NOT WALLS
LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE ABOUT DEPORTED MOTHER OF 4 CRYING ON CAMERA, TRUMP THIS YOUR FAULT
literally, the mindset

It's part of creating two subjective realities that are so far apart that neither side loses its religious followers. They can't go back.

Wait until people find out they can't get their food stamps because Democrats wanted to protect Illegal aliens instead of making sure they got their food

If it had been Cruz instead of Trump, this would not be an issue. Then again, he's part spic.

no sweden isn't worse! we're a humanitarian superpower! :)

>the response

Where's the AZ one

SHART IN MART.

Food stamps, Medicaid and welfare are still active.

Guess what's not gonna be active?

Military, unemployment benefits, park service.

It would be great if leeches could get their free gibs for a weekend. Welfare and food stamps still being active makes me fucking sick. Why does a shutdown only affect the people who don't depend on the government parasitically?

more like 10ft further underground

There is no sticky Sup Forums is dead

Quick rundown anyone?

He hasnt even built 1 mile lol

Government shutdown cause of dreamers.

>for illegal immigrants
Not only that, shut down the govt because you want America to pay for the wall and not even your party gives a shit.

DRUMPF SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THE DEMOCRAPS WOULDN'T LET HIM ROUND UP AND SHOOT POOR MEXICAN CHILDREN WHO ARE GREAT AMERICANS AND DO THE JOBS HIS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WON'T DO AND NOW THERE'S NO MONEY TO PAY FOR THE MILITARY SO PUTIN AND KIM ARE GOING TO NUKE US

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The cause of dreamers part, something about dems wanting more money from budget for alien gibs?

>Govt shuts down
>funds for govt programs shuts down
>gibs dries up
>riots and mass exodus of illegals and the like to mehiko n caneeda.
You never know user. You never know.

No, they just wanted to make a show of not giving up on needing the Kalergi plan in the US by blaming it all on big meanie trump.

Government shut down doesn't even matter or affect anything. It's babby throwing a rattle out of the crib for the 35th time.

Stop with the retarded Texas memes. You either don’t live there or are a complete moron. Texas is completely overrun with illegals. They huddled up in front of gas stations to steal American construction workers jobs when I lived there and that was two years ago

"dreamers" are a catchall phrase for mexicans that had no legal consent at the time they were brought over the border illegally. Obama enacted a law to protect them from deportation but trump is threatening to revoke it unless they fund the border wall, among other things, at the next budget meeting.

Fuck the military

It's a catchall phrase for anchor babies.

>catchall
Borderwall - Gotta catch them all!

Haven't seen them in a while.
They seem to be hiding now.

No just amnesty at this point and chip.

Coup coup coup
Marines vs deep state
Then the Dems
Revote when they are dead

RUSSIAN HACKER I CHOOSE YOU!

I don’t believe that for one second. What part do you live in? I’m from the dfw area and there’s no way they got rid of all those illegals in two years

I said hiding for a reason.
Also in DFW.

Federal employee here.

Work without pay until this mess is settled. Same as last time.

Sucks.

It should be shut down as long as possible. It's unfathomable how massive the US government has become. We have to demonstrate that we can exist without it operating at full capacity, redistributing our wealth.

Once again I don’t believe it. You probably live in frisco or southlake. Take a trip to arlington and tell me the same. Texas does fuck all to get rid of illegals. That’s one of the main reasons I left

Did you miss the "fuck illegals" part on the constitution scroll

Texas loves illegals. They literally let them just walk right across the border. When I visited Mexico they were waving them through by the dozens but me and my white friends immediately got taken into the back room and questioned for drugs

Stay Russian America is lost.