Why is anime so goddamn awful nowadays?

Why is anime so goddamn awful nowadays?

Because we've seen every conceivable harem plot ever?

It's not

People have been making shitty posts like yours even back in the 90s.

Because cliche shit sells=/=good cliche shit

>nowadays
Just stick too toonami mate.

?

I forget which popular writer said it but they used today new writers having no real life experience. Where his writing came from real life inspirations and stories... today writers are people who are only fans of anime with lack of world experience.

Industry overrun by otaku, who make pedo cartoons for other pedos.

Pandering

Its time to move on to your normal interest. You do not belong to the anime crowds.

because people buy it.

Why make something that requires a lot of time and money if you can just make something like Kemono Friends and outsell everything

Anime was always like this.

You just didn't know because Toonami cherry picked action trash from across various years specifically to appeal to murder crazed Americans.

It has always been this way
find another hobby normalfaggot

op's a faggot

Eromanga is great though.

there is not enough harem plot EVER.

Sturgeon's Law

no self respect and closed minded

Because you have shit taste.

>harem
>harem
>isekai
>ecchi
>lolishit
>harem
>moeshit
>harem

It's been like this for almost every season now got the past few years. This pandering to degenerates and pathetic manchildren has gotten really bad. Anyone who thinks this is fine has some serious shit taste and possibly a hint of mental instability.

>Why is anime so goddamn awful nowadays?
Calm down, shimapan isn't that bad.

He was born a nigger
To a fag on an image board
When the Usenet crank
Said anime is dead and Sailor Moon sucks
That old bitch has a son today

kill yourself neckbeard

>muh fucking degenerates in my animu
Stay mad fag.

go look at old anime charts through the 80's and 90's
you'll be surprised

It is extremely enjoyable
I know I'm being pandered to and I love it
Death to all who say otherwise

Is this the Eromanga thread?

See, back in the day Japanese drawings looked like Japanese people. Back when anime was good.

Oh fuck off already.

No. This is the Sup Forumsfriends comes to Sup Forums to play thread. See

Soon as your shitty general fucks off.

>he watches otaku pandering anime to escape his unfulfilling life
>he's literally the cancer killing the industry

>I don't know what anime is

Maybe you should learn nip, write some killer LNs, get some clout in the industry, learn to secure financing, a publisher and distributor and make the change you want to see.

Or quit your bitching

When was the last time we had actual speculative science fiction in anime?

based

It always was this awful, you just didn't notice it.

>he thinks anons downloading anime from the internet have any impact on industry
Also if you're here, in this thread, you for sure have an unfulfilling life.

>he thinks anime is moeshit
kek that delusion tho

It's too late, thanks to otaku weeb faggots the only anime that can get financing are shitty ones pandering to the mentally ill like Eromanga. It's all over.

I get sick of pandering after a while

But Eromanga is like, the best pandering there's been in a long time.

Like 10/10 written for dick material

If I post stalker will he die?

Because you're watching shit.

Mouretsu Pirates

Utena

I'd say Memories fits the bill.

Lain?

What does that even mean? Does Pleiades not count?

>Ranma's best babe
How far does the best girl thing goes?

Good meme

You pirate anime. You are not the target audience,

The truth hurts, doesn't it.

>chinks were always degenerates

Really makes you think

>my little insurance fraud can't be this cute

My only complaint is that the setting is always high school. Hard to make it relatable sometimes desu

The intended audience must love it more than me
That or japan really needs more forgiving lending laws to stimulate riskier ventures, including anime as well as lighting a fire under the ass of their stagnant ass economy beyond big corporations

>humans were always degenerates
FTF.... actually, scratch that too:
>living organisms were always degenerates
There.

Cause we aint got no more pasta rice

Flip Flappers

Psycho Pass

Because nip life is depressing as fuck after high school, to them all their good years passed by when they were in school. It's hard to pull off a setting in adulthood without triggering the NEETs watching when they see adults with jobs and romantic relationships that go beyond lewd hand holding.

>FTF....
Fuck off, cancer.

The industry will probably have to crash hard before we start seeing some real progress.

More than likely.
But if lending structures are fucked and it's crippling to default on debt than studios will never take risks

THE FREER THE MARKET THE FREER THE PEOPLE
FUCK LAWS

Unless you're secretly discounting a lot of shows for unknown factors, there's at least a few shows every once in a while that fit under that banner. For what reason is Sekaisuru kado not speculative sci-fi?

It just annoys me that even in a pure medieval/sci-fi/fantasy/whatever world they somehow manage to fit a middle school/high school setting.

But I would assume neets were introverted in high school compared to the characters in the show? Wouldn't that be triggering enough?

is anime dead?

>capitalism is bad
The fact that you were the fastest sperm goes to show how dead your lineage is.

rolling girls

Is this how you make friends in Japan?

Lending structures can't exist without laws you numb nut.

The birth of the daughter of (figuratively) Eve.

I don't mean eliminating all laws
But Japan is very austere when it comes to lending and investment.
It's very hard to get started as a business and to take risks

That's why a lot of high school protagonists have little to no friends, and the friends they do have are petty and/or otaku as fuck.

Re: Creators

Serious answer? Dimension W is the last that I remember. Not really that long ago, honestly. The last time we had a good one would be a better question.

I'm enjoying the patrician gems of this season.

nice projection

>tfw Japan is even better at projecting than the US

Eve a shit, Lilith should have won the Adam-bowl

War...war never changes

Sturgeon was an optimist.
But honestly, OP, playing it safe by chasing otaku-bucks coupled with the risk-adverse nature of the industry in Japan.

> nowadays

This is a friendly reminder that it ALWAYS has been this way. Only that you didn't realize or deceived yourself.
But now that you are more into normalfag, it's time to move to other land

Because the majority of it is aimed at and made by degenerates. Anime was better when it was aimed at children and normies like in the 80's

Generals don't have to be cancer. The problem is that keeping them that way requires more moderation than you can usually get for free.
To be fair, I don't think you could pay me enough to be a mod.

The worst part is that there's too many fucking shows being made and not enough people to make them without seriously deteriorating the average quality. They're just throwing hundreds anime out there and surviving on the few that succeed.

Generals only work with infusions of new blood and hype. As soon as people lose interest or the series has nothing new going on for it the only ones autistic enough to regularly post in a general are the worst kinds of people, which drives even more people away and you can see what you are left with.

It isn't a bad strategy. Look how much Kemono Friends blew up.

Probably Anno he poured his soul and 4 years of creative frustration into that project
Konosuba's author bases his experiences off of his enjoyment of tabletop games with friends. That's something I guess

This show is surprisingly decent. Too bad robo-autist has the most hamfisted "iconic" design I've seen in a long time.

I know this post is written like a troll. but it's fake facts make it seem like the poster legitimately believes what they parrot.

That approach works for a lot of species. I just get the feeling that no one has deep enough pockets to take a risk on something completely new anymore.

>konosuba writer
>his

Grandpa, eat a pistol.
Seriously, it's good for everyone health if you do that.

xD

It means when do anime ever have bad taste enough to make an 2deep4u tumblr fanfiction show filled with ugly looking people with lore dump in every second of the show.

The poster is a burger landwhale unhappy he isn't pandered to.