The monk pill

Why haven't you forsaken all temporal matters and dedicated your life entirely to God Sup Forums?

I already have. As a scientist, we call ourselves the GreyBeards, and we dedicated our lives to the pursuit of scientific advancement.

Of course we aren't celibate like monks in the traditional sense, because fuck being a cuck - but to each his own.

The Chad Scientist vs The Virgin Monk

It's just as well that people who believe in fairy tales, pixies and magic men in the sky would self select their genes for deletion from the pool.

You still get your ideas from intuitions, slick

I did. Death to the World, brother.

I'm already a hermit, close enough

To a degree, yes. That's called natural predatory instinct.

Almost. Im mgtow which is atheist monk.

Don't forget to have a vasectomy too whilst you're at it.

Monks are faggots, I'm a hermit warrior dedicated to his craft. Picrel is my inspiration and idol.
>tfw practice my Shoryuken daily

Same.

It is my path in life desu~ I am not like the others. No one can know the truths learned in deep introspection. It is not for everyone. Not even ourselves. We are fools posing as wise men and wise men playing fools.
This. A hermit knows all that separates man from beast is simple concepts that superimpose themselves on yourself.

Why? Im not fucking anyone.

Fuck off, kike worshipper. I want my people to survive.

Because I wish to have children who I will raise to follow Christ. I wish you well brother, as our Lord has ordained that some shall be eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven

Orthodox master race
Death to the World

An excellent reason! Good luck

Your people were stronger when they respected men of God. It was the monks who first wrote down the myths and legends of the skalds. It is atheism that has lead to the decline of the west

Thanks

It has crossed my mind.
But I don't think we have many monasteries in Australia

Hermetica, Gnostic and Chao. I chose God and the side of good. I follow his path wherever it leads me.

Started the rituals in November, based off Intuition

"science is the self-anesthetization of sufferers who refuse to admit that they are such"

God doesn't grant divine magic anymore.
Fuck him.

>implying they just take any fag who asks to join
Monastery monks work all day. They won't support a lazy NEET

Fuck of Rome/Jesuit/"Jew" whatever MSM programming trash pile you are.