When was the last anime that had this effect on Sup Forums?

When was the last anime that had this effect on Sup Forums?

Erased.

Re:Zero

haha no

I'm on Sup Forums all the time and I rarely saw any threads about it

Just wait for eromangas surprise br ending.
Fushimi will dominate Sup Forums again.

Erased was forced as fuck. It was entirely comprised of redditors and crossboarders who wanted to recreate this effect despite the fact that everyone and their mother knew it was coming.

>reddit:zero
Remtards ruined the reputation of this already crappy show.

Keep it in your generals, autists.

because you weren't on Sup Forums you lying newshit

aku no hana

reddit:zero never filled even 1/4 of the board.

But I was.

Sorry I didn't fell for the 534809th "teenagers trapped inside videogame world" trash.

Sup Forums has changed too much
Too many new users/reddit, we won't get anything like this or free or valvrave ever again

thank god

Not Sup Forums but relevant

What came first, the OreImo ending or the Free! announcement? Those were the last two major shitstorms I imagine on Sup Forums of that scale.

What are ALL the anime that had that effect on Sup Forums?

snk, klk

Free!
Valvrape

That was a fun year.

I started lurking Sup Forums when KLK was airing. I remember like 3/4 of threads on the board were all KLK threads.

I can't wait for another show to do that. Watching shows as they're airing with Sup Forums is so much better than watching them alone after they've aired, which unfortunately I've had to do with too many shows.

Beautiful day.

Kill la Kill? Akame ga Kill?

Each episode barely had a thread and the last episode got just like 20 threads at the same time
Top was 30 threads at the same time? And wasn't that due to some guy falseflagging to make people hate Re:Zero more? Even Flying Witch had as many threads.

>Free!
Oh God, watching that live stream where they presented it and then the explosion of topics and tears, it was delicious.

At least he got a kissu

Code Geass.

"I love Emilia" was literally the last time.

Anime is ded

Code Geass S3 announcement?

rezero episode 18.

Yeah, that was really the only recent one.

If the new berserk wouldn't have been shit could it have created this level of hype?

No. Everyone and their dog has already Berserk, it's hard to flip out over it.

What is Nevada-tan doing nowadays? She's my secret waifu.

>When has the destruction disc ever worked
Lost my shit

False. The I Love Emilia thing peaked at 58 threads, if I remember correctly.

not important

TTGL
Madotrash.
Code Geass
Kill la shit
E8
>n/a/ruto

True

Index obviously.

She's legal now.

Oh so you are new, and stupid. Thank you for clarifying.

It's pretty obvious all these are fabricated "shitstorms" made by 10-20 people, I mean just look at the lack of replies, most of them have less than 10.

>literally a sticky with 1000+ replies in one of those images
>no, guys, only 10-20 people cared!
Obviously when you have 50+ threads about the same fucking thing most of them are going to be slow, user. That doesn't mean they're all made by the same person.

I feel like it's impossibly to recreate it now. Contrarianism is on a new level as well as the fact that if it starts getting popular it would be co opted by reddit and co and would justify that contrarianism

Sure thing. The 'epic' shitstorm was in no way forced.

If you think that's true, you were certainly not on Sup Forums when it aired.

This was a smaller scale shitstorm but still fun.

Everyone wanted KLK to be good because TTGL team went and made trigger. It was not anything special and then a faggot mod made a sticky to try to quell the raging threads and shitposting but instead multiplied it as it seemed like the mods and moot were watching it too. KLK is not very good and trigger has not made a good show ever.

That was the last actually Sup Forums shitstorm we had. It has been a while since then.