IS THE PRINCE /OURGUY/?

IS THE PRINCE /OURGUY/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0qKUiiLRgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>guy
uh sort of, I have a feeling his bloodline isn't what we've been told

hopefully when he's coronated, he'll dismiss his merchant government and parliament.

>Prince Cuck wonder who's taking on the Jewish lobby.
>Op says he may be our guy.
Uh... no. He's not our guy.. He's Lord Rothschild's personal bitch.

Go on?

he could have "lord" rothschild executed

Jews are so fucking petty they are bringing up a sensible letter from over 30 years ago.

Rothschilds are based and so was Rhodes

le dismiss parliment meme

, nigger last time a king tried that one it was parliment who executed the King, Charles I
Parliament has all the real power

why would the leader of a muslim nation care what jews think ?
Maybe jews should have thought this plan out a little better.

No, he’s just controlled opposition planted by the cia

parliament are traitors to the crown and have been ever since they allowed al-bhritain to join the EU

>implying the CIA is not controlled by the British just like your DOJ

Its not like we had a choice, the moment France tried to vito us we knew we had to join

What if the Jews were right all along in opposing Rothschildian capitalism but decided to go after the benefactors of capitalism in an irresponsible way?

don't you have nuclear weapons?

I'd hope they wouldn't. It'd be irresponsible to allow nuclears to fall into the hands of a Muslim country, and goddammit you know it's only a matter of time.

newsflash Wyatt Pakistan and India have nukes

Stop talking in riddles, say what you mean to say

Probably a reptiletard

based frank garrett

pakistan has them, and they're about the same percentage of muslims

We have had our differences but on this we agree.
Alass i fear it is too late.

Sounds more like a desperate cry for help. Don't worry Daddy will save you.

oi m8, you've taken every bit of bait in the thread m8, the queen sent me here to tell you to sort it out my old mucker

I think Charles is red pilled on the Jews, and the cucking of england. All the signs are there. He will be the one to dissolve parliament, reclaim the rightful throne, and remove kebab from British lands.

Charles the Chad: Charlechad!

>pakistans nuclear program is literally called 'THE ISLAMIC BOMB'
>the absolute state of the eternal amerimutt

Its about time the monarchy threw their weight around and used their veto. Like the president they have to sign all legislation into power, yet they always sign in figurhead fashion

what the fuck are you talking about, have you taken a single red pill since you got here, leaf?

No Pakistan is 90% Muslim and UK is 4.1%
Are you unable to distinguish between fact and fiction

He's someone's guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0qKUiiLRgI

Yes but we dont use them in an irresponsible show of dick waving like some countries

virgin harry vs chad charles

Like who?
Are we going to revisit Japan for the 23984th time? and ignore the casualties suffered by Germany and Russia for the 2345235th?

Fact is the Japs had it coming absolute cunts the lot of them would rather die for some meme than live to fight another day, cunts like that are easy to defeat, they were as cruel as the Russians and twice as treacherous

this explains why epstein and isareli targeted the crown