Boku no Hero Academia

This is a licensed and practicing hero and UA graduate who had a happy and loving childhood, and is also emotionally and mentally mature and stable.

Say something nice about him!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Things-Ellie-Likes-masturbation-conditions/dp/1849055254
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a boy who literally gets trolled and bullied to death.

i admire him for continuing his journey to become a hero even with a difficult quirk such as his

When will be her moment to shine, acording to hori? Obviously not the 3 pages against mustard-something, in that arc everyone got their 3 pages.

He even gets bullied by the girl that desperately wants his cock.

well jokes on her she is gona get fucked while 100 all migths watch

Oh hey, I remember that guy! Wasn't he called The Handyman or something?

>implying that is not her fetish

More like joke's on her, she'll be turning tricks for cash in Shinjuku with clients who like 'em fat and whorish.

i'll post here

Go find an anorexic chick already. You don't need to waste every waking moment bashing normal-sized women.

ok

BLACKED

marvelous take a toga

When is shouji getting an arc?

Be nice to Kouji

Post Swirly Girl and Dragon Mom.

user, its not like there's a lot. We probably have seen all the art of them already

Post cute Nejire Chan

She can't lust after something she doesn't have, user.

or else

>toga will never stab somene for you
just end me now

>It's the big day
>Deku invites Ochako in to his room
>She notices he has at least double the All Mifght figures and posters than he had the last time she was in his room.
>she's all nervous, but is eager to embrace Deku
>suddenly, Deku gives her a present
>"I got this for you, could you try it on."
>"s-sure, Deku-kun."
>Deku turns around while she disrobes
>Ochako opens the box
>It's an All Might mask, special edition All Might lingerie, and two dozen glow in the dark All Might condoms.

Has it been confirmed that Nejire-chan has blue hair? Ever since I learned that Seiji had lavender hair and Ms. Joke had blue hair, I've been so curious about unconfirmed hair colors.

>unconfirmed hair colors
wel we cant know about that mate

Best lady

She will probably be in the cover of the next volume, so maybe we will know there. Unless Hori decides that, just because chapter 118-120 are there, the cover should once again have Deku and Bakugou there

I want to see Ms. Joke use her quirk on:
- Aizawa
- Todoroki
- Shinsou
- Bakugou
- AfO

I hope it will be something alongside Yui or another class B girls, or even Momo is ok.

I can live with that

its yui autistic?

I didn't want to fap user why did you do this to me

With what little characterization we have, almost certainly.

>swollen bloated pig-sow
>normal
FAT
A
T

Ik :,( I hope we get a chapter where they just hang out or something

Nobody know the answer to that one.

It's funny how you think that Hori bases ANYTHING on popularity.

I don't know if this is supposed to be sarcastic or not

You're not funny or interesting.

>completely nonverbal
>communicates purely in grunts
>completely stoic
>seems absorbed in her inner world
>doesn't seem interested in social interaction
>not fond of eye contact
you tell me

You guys think there will be one more general before spoilers?

Right after Sero, Mina, Kouda, Ojiro, Hagakure, Aoyama, Jirou, and Tokoyami all get their's. So probably real soon.

nah, even if for some reason this one hits the limit, we have another one that nobody is using

I don't read vigilante, but it's out, I read the chapter, it was cute.

Post characters whose stuff would work in BnHA. Caveats: no multi-powered people like Korosensei, that's some AfO-tier stacker Quirks and too unique, and no magic because magic isn't a thing in their world.

Pic related is kind of like a militant Momo.

This is just too fucking funny, holy shit. Uraraka is holding a Hatsume Wig.

Pretty sure that's a pleated skirt.

Currently rereading the manga
If it wasn't for the them saying Uraraka likes Deku later I could swear she likes Iida right now

what give you that impression?

Is nejire autistic? Is she basically that character from the book about teaching autistic girls not to masturbate in public that Sup Forums likes?

The hell are you talking about?

Iida will be who she flees to after she finally gets it through her 13/20 cottage cheese intellect that Deku's only got All Might and Bakugou on his mind. It'll work out better that way for her, in any case, rather than her pinning her hopes on someone whose focus will never be devoted to her unless she's endangered.

>5 million hrs in ms paint
>see filename

(speculation) Tsuyu finds Eri only to be visited by Shigaraki

amazon.com/Things-Ellie-Likes-masturbation-conditions/dp/1849055254

It's called "Things That Ellie Likes", if either of you want the name.

>choosing lida instead of kacchan
Your taste is trash

>Sup Forums crossboarders
Welcome! This might be the only thread on Sup Forums where your kind are tolerated. Try and keep the cancer to a minimum, please, and be PLUS ULTRA posters!

Momo is Green Lantern.

I'm actually from /toy/, you can tell because I am incredibly autistic.

>Bakufagu places first in recent pop poll
>Hori buries him in background obscurity
Looks like that nigga is right. Thank god to, cause Baku is a literal spaz. Ruins the story when ever he is involved.

>Sup Forumsmblr insert their cancer in this BnHA threads
No wonder.

>Bakugou and Todo are the 1st and 3rd most popular characters respectively

>Hori makes them fail the provisional license and buries them

Based fucking Hori. The rest of Class A needs development so bad.

Well, I do like that Hori is giving more attention to other characters besides Bakugou and Todoroki. I like that he basically made Bakugou a supporting character for Kirishima's development. And I'm happy Ochako is finally in an arc that isn't a whole class arc

Enjoy your peace while it lasts, pleb. The King will be back to wreck face and smash fools soon enough.

>The rest of Class A needs development so bad.
It is a little strange that he's giving it to Kirishima and Tsuyu, considering those two are the supporting characters with the most panel time. But I'm excited to see what he will do with them, especially after the awesome chapters that Kirishima had

I know about Ellie from /trash/

What more does Bakugou offer to the main plot? He already got captured by OfA then learned Deku's secret. I expect him to be in the background narrative-wise for a long time.

K spergo

>where your kind are tolerated
No they are not.

AfO I meant

Mostly everyone involved in the Overhaul Arc is going to die.

>I expect him to be in the background narrative-wise for a long time.
We can only pray user, we can only pray.

Literally, and get ready for this to be a recurring theme: Uraraka in a wig.

The smug bastard gave himself away with "shine."

Be nice, we could use some guests in this pesthole board. We were the first, after all.

Push this meme long enough, and niggers might start believing it shitposter-kun.
Naw, Sup Forumsmblr is a shithole.

>Culling Tsuyu, Ochako and Kirishima

How hard would that shake up the manga?

Feels good knowing baku is a shit tryhard beta cuck.

How do those hands stay in place? Why are they even there if they have nothing to do with his power?

Deuteragonists never run out of usefulness.

I remember when All-Might got legit creeped out by his room

Nothing really, cause it wont happen. Edglord faggotry does not belong in weekly shounen jump.

Sup Forumsmblr IS a shithole, which is why this should be a place less shitty than their shithole, amirite?

Hahaha, I'll just look for some inflatable balloon or something if Ochako bites it on panel. I've figured out her game.

Nah, only the black dude or one of the heroes we have hardly seen are going to die.

I wonder if he'd have reconsidered with Deku if he knew how much a fucking nerd he is

Sugar dies then Shinsou gets his spot in Class A

I'm mostly wondering how mad the fans would be. These three have a lot of fans, both in Japan and here, where each of them got into the top 10 of the popularity poll, so the shitstorm that would happen would be big

Probably not, though it wasn't Deku's nerdiness that got his attention. But even Gran Torino's noticed how useful that nerdiness can be, so All Might pretty much lucked out.

Stop attaching images of best boy to your Sup Forumsmblr defense force posts.

>Sugar
Nah, he's too irrelevant to die.

He must go. Hori gave him a boring fucking quirk and no personality.

Yeah, it was Izuku trashing the room but avoiding all the AM posters that made Sir decide to take him on.

It'd be a shocker, for certain, but isn't that typical of a death in a shounen series? Even Magne's sudden death caused a ripple, there's no telling what'd happen if one of the students buys the farm. AfO's debut would have wiped out Jeanist's entire team if he hadn't moved them before impact, so that punch got pulled, but can we really expect every such punch to keep being pulled?

Does Bakugou really think his costume looks cool?

Chill, Hori didn't bury anyone. He's just giving other characters some spotlight until we get to see what becomes of the Provisional License training. Be patient.

The main heroine dying certainly isn't common