Why don't shounen protagonists kill scum like the good old days anymore?

Why don't shounen protagonists kill scum like the good old days anymore?

I see, the secret to manliness lies in the thickness of the eye brows.

Because justly applied violence is "bad" for some reason nowadays.

Because if they kill the mass-murderer who wants to further terrorize people, they'll be no better than him!

Kenshiro was an insufferable moralfag and if you enjoyed his moralfaggotry you should feel bad.

I sure would love having a bunch of raiders having their way with my wife and daughter

Because you have people who think that protagonists and heroes like Light Yagami did something wrong.

If you kill them, they win.

Because he was the coolest guy

But I'd be the raider.

Stupid pacifist mentality encouraged by manipulative bad people pretending to be good people trying to thwart the violent justice mentality in hopes that whenever they're caught doing the bad things they do someday, that people won't enact violent rituals upon them. Because you'll be just like them!

Because if you kill the enemy then you are just as bad as them

Because moralfaggotry is boring, I'd much rather see someone kill his enemies over people he actually cared about and not just out of a vague idealism.

Death is the end of suffering. The longer villains live, the more suffering they experience.

Someone walked out of a Code Geass thread

Because most villains in shonen anime aren't as bad as the murderapists of HnK

>I'd much rather see someone kill his enemies over people he actually cared about and not just out of a vague idealism.

So like when he killed Shin for Yuria?
or Thouzer for SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?
or Raoh for Toki/Rei/Yuria again?

Yuria was a fucking mistake.

Have fun being backstabed by your fellow raiders

>Thouzer
I know that's the official spelling from Buronson, but it still irks me.

For Raoh it was more that it was his duty as the successor.

Back to faggot

I wouldn't be taking anything of value though, just some food maybe. Only other people doing it for entertainment would join me, so there would be no real reason for me to get backstabbed.

>Insufferable moralfag
He just killed the murderers, rapists and thieves that were in his way.
Kenshiro is gonna get you, faggot.

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - True Dou, Leaf / Canada Night

True justice is crippling them for life.

Tanjiro does

That's not true at all.
If you kill someone who kills peole for fun you are not as bad as that person because you are killing to protect furter people from being killed.

You sympathize with the raiders?
THEN YOU CAN DIE WITH THEM!

Because over in the real world, when bad guys like this living in a civilized country are defeated they go to prison.
Killing bad guys is more justified in an environment like the one in Fist of the North Star or in real-world warzones, where there is no real law and order and thus no way to ensure these criminals won't hurt innocents again.

How do you feel about thick eyebrows on a woman?

If you kill your enemy, they win!

because kodomo protagonists is where it's at.

because UNDERSTANDING

HnK world is a savage world. You need another savage to bring peace to the world.

If the hero is on a modern civilized world, then the hero is no different than the villain he killed.

I feel you, user.

proofs pls

The protagonists are all in the gay mafia in this part of the story, it would be stranger if they DIDN'T kill people

Holy shit thats brutal.

Ken really doesn't like it when you threaten a little child

Can be plenty cute if done right.