Black people cant be racist

Black peoples "racism" is justified. It is different than the racism of whites because it doesn't spawn from hate. It spawns from the anger of being oppressed and discriminated against, blacks don't hold power like whites. So, it is essentially a reaction rather than senseless hatred. Sup Forums BTFO

niggers are only here to fuck white women and receive gibs. they'll suffer slings, arrows, and cop bullets for that.

Nigger

Da fuck you talkin bout nigga. Dare ya to come up into muh hood in red nigga. I will fuck your azz up

tiggers

You’re right
Pic related

What about blacks who are racist against Asians, Mexicans, lighter skinned blacks etc.

Asians and Hispanics never put blacks in chains, idiot.

>lighter skinned mongrel halfbreed blacks
those niggers are based and should be seen as allies to white purists and ethnostatists. the beyonces should have nowhere to run to.

you're welcome for slavery. if we didnt buy your dumbasses from your oggie boogie tribe leaders you would still be stuck in africa

always remember nigger, the democrats keep importing the spics just in case you get too uppity. spics hate you more than we do and just need a nod to drop you faster than a 40 of malt liquor.

Is this racist?

>it doesn't spawn from hate
That's literally the new definition of racism though
Hating someone because of the color of their skin
So you're wrong
Also niggers need to shut the fuck up about slavery, there were just as many Irish enslaved in half the time and they were actually treated like the niggers want everyone to think they were because they were 1/10 of the price.
Also it's been literally 153 years since they were enslaved, none of the niggers alive now ever even knew anyone who has been a slave let alone were one themselves
Go fuck yourself

>1 post from this id
Every
Time

There were way more slaves in Latin America than the US. Like less than 5% of new world slaves came to North America. Brazil didn't abolish slavery until 1888.

>Hispanics never put blacks in chains, idiot.

Are you insane? 96% of the Transatlantic slave trade went to Latin America

Holy shit. The blacks need to know about this

hate is hate nigger.

Shitbag with a trim and a shaving waiver. Every goddamn time.

I'll be sure to let my black supervisor, banker, doctor and teacher that they don't hold power over me and can't cause me harm

dreamers for slavery lol

>blacks need to know
I thought that this was common fucking knowledge, but apparently the nigger uneducation system skips over this. Countries like Haiti and Brazil were literally born out of a need for slaves on plantations. Hell, were it not for the British, the "ebil white man", the slave trade would have continued in central and south america.

If your mother's black nurse lets her die because she hates white people you have to be understanding and realize that her nurse is probably made to feel offended two to three times a year

They don't get financial or social welfare out of it so they don't give a fuck. Muh reperashuns is just a sing song for more freebies and social forgiveness for their indiscretions. (((Racism))) is a shit test. It always was.

Fucking niggers need to be contained on their shithole continent.

Really i dont want niggers here in Germany, 90% bad experiences. Like you people as a whole may produce a decent black person from time to time but overall i don‘t want any of you monkeys living close to me. Just GTFO and STFO

By definition, just the phrase "black people can't be racist" is racist.
That's why I don't like -isms, because by the time you get through the dictionary and the vernacular, everything is applicable to be that -ism.
Also, this pasta is stale, cook something new instead of reheating leftovers.