What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the possibility of "New California" becoming the 51st state?

what are Sup Forums's thoughts on the possibility of "New California" becoming the 51st state?

California has been taken over by retards from Mexico and the Midwest.
It wasn't like this in the 1950s.

So basically all the soyboys want to make their own state. God, this can't be allowed.

About a 0% chance of happening

close, this time its the other way around.

>California has been taken over by retards from Mexico and the Midwest.
>Midwest

explain yourself user

Only if they become a new country.

I only need to see one thing to pack up my bags and join the effort: Power Armor.

What should happen is an amendment making it so no state can hold more than 5% of House seats, with a hard requirement that any state which goes over this be split before the next federal election.

I imagine he's referring to pic related, user.

The partitioning of California and New York is the only way of preventing the Civil War

we need the war

This war will destroy the world. The powers of the world aren't just going to sit back and watch us duke it out, this'll be bloody and we should do everything we can to prevent it from happening

fuck that. the dems will take that weakness and kill you with it.l theyre evil

Its retarded

Make sure to extend the fucking wall to cover all that yellow parts, if they chimpout make sure to nuke them

>just bee yourself

It won't happen but I still think it's a cool idea.

I'm ok with New California, just keep the yellow shit belt out of US.

They should rename the remaining California as Commiefornia.

Also, shouldnt san diego also be part of the (old) commiefornia? isnt it a liberal-infested shithole too?

california should be split into 4 californias, not 2.
one for jefferson in the north, one for the bay area to LA county, one for the bottom 5 counties, and one for all the rest of the desert in the central-eastern part of the state. 2 red, 1 blue, 1 swing.