EXPLAIN THIS RIGHT NOW INDIANS

>19 January, 2003- Indian officials ventured into deep jungle investigating several missing persons reports from a nearby city. What they found was a “Tower of Silence,” or dakhma. Zoroastrians use these sites to dispose of bodies in the open air. While sites like these are not uncommon in certain parts of India, several peculiarities hint at something more unusual:

>The expedition was ended when a villager accidentally kicked a small bone into the pit, penetrating the coagulated surface of the pool. A massive burst of gas from the decomposing blood erupted from the pit, splashing those looking into it, along with the photographer.

>Those caught in the explosion were immediately sent to the hospital where they were quarantined for possible infection. They became delirious with fever, shouting about “being tainted with the blood of Ahriman (the personification of evil in Zoroastrianism)” despite never having admitted they had any familiarity with the religion. In fact, many of them had no idea what the dakhma was when they had found it. Delirium turned to insanity as many began to attack hospital staff until they were sedated. The fever eventually killed all of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Silence
youtube.com/watch?v=1hZHUyfiO5k
youtube.com/watch?v=-AHXS6fETw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After all, AIDS is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners, in ethical, moral, and in human terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

Source on this.

((()))

It's just a fairytale user, shit like that doesn't happen in the current year.

>can't even slide properly
You're supposed to use this image when you post this pasta dumb dumb. Fucking everyone has seen this. This is from like 18 years ago.

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_Silence

Relates to
>Annunaki
>Niburi

and the lost history where we were made as their slaves
before the flood there were giants, fantasy creatures, etc.

Thanks OP, this what a great article. The website the link brought me to was great too.

It was an indian toilet prototype but the massive shitting pool became an incubation chamber for literally every disease on Earth. When it first erupted, it scared the indians so much they don't dare use a toilet since then.

Fake and gay.

sounds like some bullshit, Ahriman has no place in these sites.

its literal fan fiction

The power of the poo is fringhtening, nuclear poo missile when?

Lame, OP is a faggot.

nigger

>indians

That's a zoroastrian tradition, nothing indian besides the fact that a bunch of iranian zoroastrians came to live in India during the islamic revolution. Also indians aren't the only ones to do it, Tibetans also have sky burials where vultures pick off the bodies. If you ask me, either is preferable to american style burials with a totally sealed industrial casket. Better option would be a simple wooden casket that worms and mushrooms can penetrate to decompose the body.

Towers of Silence are pretty common in zoroastrianism, don't listen to that story may be fake but it's not unreal.

Bullshit story. The tower is real but it wasn't discovered out in some jungle - it's right next to a city.

This is a fake pasta that has been posted for years on /x/ just fyi. It's nothing more than a pit for vultures to eat dead bodies and they're everywhere.

Fuck man, my dentist is a unpoolooer.

hey op you clicked on the wrong board
>

Sources say the men were lured to the tower of silence because the area smelled better than the rest of India.

hey look its a bunch of text with no basis in reality neat

>from like 18 years ago.
January, 2003-

hmmm

this

CURRY TANDOOR FOR EVERYONE

I know this is a stupid slide thread, but I just want to say that the tower of silence is an excellent idea. Graveyards are a waste of land.

chinks prefer to recycle their dead...

Save some for me.

There is something like this that goes on in India I think. They leave the bodies out of dead people for the vultures to eat.
They believe the vultures carry their souls to heaven.
It’s quite beautiful actually.
I may be wrong in the location.

Any kind of links to proofs? Or because you green texted it it's automatically fact you larping fucking faggot

slide thread
fiction

Did somebody say All the World's Evil?

"check it out, he got hit by the nast NASTY juice"

youtube.com/watch?v=1hZHUyfiO5k

That was a method of slow execution. That person wasn't dead at the time the photo was taken.

>Rotting bodies create disease.

geee who would of guessed OP.

Yes, he was willing himself not to bleed out of pure defiance.

Isn't that where the term death by a thousand cuts came from?

...is that a term?

Is there any real footage of a tower of silence?
theres only like 10 pictures total and a bunch of videos that dont show shit

To the pit of misery! Dilly dilly!

I doubt there's much to see. They leave dead people there to be eaten and decompose so their corpses don't affect the living. Not much to see.

thats what I want to see god damn it

Tower of Silence

Sounds like something we need to implement to quiet all these yappy liberals and SJWs.

Ah. They probably discourage pictures.

Yes

>amerilards

Source please, I want it to be true in a sick way. That read like an awesome horror movie for a bit.

Yes, not knowing every term regarding ways to kill people is clearly an American shortcoming. I'll bet you get the hottest moose pussy up there in your shitty tundra.

Hmm it's a copypasta, which means it could be true since in my experience a couple or more of those are in fact, factual, albeit with some details withheld. Gnarly, OP.

This shit reminds me of Conan the Barbarian type fantasy with ancient cults and esoteric circles, the snake pit from the first movie must have been based on it. Weird how they stopped the practice

>you're hiking in the remote mountains of Iran
>nobody around for hundreds of miles
>suddenly you find a weird circular outcropping on a hill
>must be some ancient ruins or something
>you get a little closer
>its filled with dead bodies arranged in a circle

Fascinating stuff

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES IS REAL
>THE DARK KNIGHT RISES IS REAL

Wikipedia says they don't work right anymore because the vultures are almost all dead. That it used to take them minutes to eat the body.

Same as in Tibet.

Odd, I was just thinking about the guilty pleasure Red Sonja, which included Schwarzenegger as Not Conan (Kalidor). You're right, it reminds me of several of the pits in Barbarian, Destroyer, and Red Sonja. Back then set designers knew to make things look wet dark, dingy and dirty, unlike today.

Zorastrians are based. One of the oldest religion in the world

Extremely successful in India as well. All rich scientists, artists and industrialists

Also, being eaten by vultures is the most metal way to dispose off your dead. Prove me wrong

>being eaten by vultures is the most metal way to dispose off your dead
I'd say any carnivore or carrion eater would do, but yeah.

Just like my crusader kings 2 games

Into the pit with those bloodthirsty sons of 'ores! *^_^*

youtube.com/watch?v=-AHXS6fETw0

Some tribe / village in Japan did this - there's a movie about it. For some reason I want to say Tibetans, too.

Zoroastrians will die out within this century anyway. There's only 60,000 of them left and they refuse to marry outside their religion. Pretty soon they'll be more inbred than a family in Alabama.

Z roasties are Persians even the Muslims didnt want .
They are so inbred that their bodies have poisoned all the vultures and crows that used to eat them.
Kinda like Gypsies... except with a real cult attitude.
Better than throwing a body in a river though like those fucking Indians.

that's a pretty big loo. And still Indians can't poo on it. I'm shocked

Alabamans are less inbred than the Jewish people whose movies and tv shows insinuate they are

I'm not familiar with Jap burial practices, but they call it a sky burial in Tibet.

A classic tale of projection

Ask a doctor, which pregnant lady needs to worry about inbreeding diseases: alabaman, or jew

its not true you fuck, do you see a massive pool in the pic? its not as fuck in india .....never mind

POOS FOR THE LOO GOD

MUDS FOR THE MUD THRONE

>15 years
Where does time go

It's a movie set you absolutely ironic retard

Which movie?

Shit like what... zoroastrians and sky burial are both current traditions.

old /x/ pasta

>where does time go
On the pavement like everyone else.