/asg/ Anti-Shill General

ITT we post links to other worthwhile threads, bump them, and share meta tactics and memes to keep shills from impacting this board.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

/ptg/

/ptg/

Kraut/pol/

bump

Feminist hate thread

>anti shill thread
>not a shill thread itself
kys

Australia appreciation thread

I can feel my anus swelling with nutrients. I’ve nourished myself with a dozen apples, a bundle of kale and 48 gloves of garlic. The scent permeating from all my holes are intense. The cherry on top, coffee..black. I been creating soft service, so smooth it glides out of my busted arse. The putrid stench of death reeks and provides perfume for the 78 year old Jamaican man I’ve tied onto the chair next to me. I lean over and whisper into his ear, “bombaraaaasklat” his lips begin to quiver in fear, I smear kaka all over his bottom lip and walk away...

UK anti - thought policing

Sup Forums humor thread

user you may need glasses

/SCG/

shill containment general

/ATG/ Anti-Trafficking General

anti - drug dealer thread

You know the catalog already exists, you autistic faggot? You're literally spamming. This thread serves zero purpose but we all know you'll just go into an autistic fury and start accusing me of being a shill. Faggot.

European settlers were not immigrants

you are a shill faggot and you're mad that this thread is cutting thru the BS in the catalog, which is 90% shill cancer

stay mad

Here's the new campaign boys. Since abortion is a good thing, then selective application of the good thing, must still be good, right?

We get them to have to either defend abortion or the continued extermination of blacks in utero.

Will lead to White Feminist/Nigger war, and eventually increased PP marketing to blacks because whenever BaiZuo get accused of racism, they offer their services to blacks cheaper with more pandering.

End result: Feminist credibility crushed again, more niggers getting their fuck-trash sucked out.

This is actually very pretty