Official democrat celebration thread

lets laugh at the GOP
HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
midterms here we come baby!
lets talk about anything we riding this shutdown until the GOP bends

hehe

ho

Laugh while you can. You won't have a voice next week.

After all, AIDS is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners, in ethical, moral, and in human terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

Shut the fuck up, idiot

What are you, retarded? DACA is doomed...you're a fucking asshole i hope your house burns down

>Forgets that all of your voters vote democrat because they promise them things they need provided for the government

HAHAHAHAHA WHO KNEW GOVERNING COULD BE SO HARD

After all, AIDS is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners, in ethical, moral, and in human terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

are we pretending to be retarded in here or are we being serious?

It's not, unfortunately. The DACA leeches will stay. The issue is that the Democrats think that despite losing elections, they should get full amnesty for them and everything else they want. Trump wants border security in exchange for DACA beans to stay.

*laughs at drumpf*

>b-b-b-but next time!!!

the shut down is happening right now faggot LMAOOOOOOOO

ever get tired of living in a fantasy land?

Did we do this when obongos gov shutdown like 2 years ago?

DACA IS FUCKED
you hear me?
After this, the Democrats have 0 political levarge to PUSH DACA

>muh LARP will become reality if I keep saying it, r-r-right?

Trumpcucks are pathetic.

>>Forgets that all of your voters vote democrat because they promise them things they need provided for the government

surprisingly it was republicans fault last time too

Are you retarded this? This is going to be spun for months as the democrat's fault. There are only 8 republicans up for reelection this year, as opposed to 22 democrats. Goodbye filibuster.

Yeah Reagan totally didn’t ask for the same deal and get fucked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHQHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
they'll pass it once we take back the house and senate in the midterms
GOP IS A JOKE

nobody thinks it's the Dems fault.
president
house
Senate
republicans own all three. you guys just don't know how to govern.

>ITT: SchumerShutdown snowflakes
This kills the shill

Get off my nazi board youndisgusting leftist piece of shit and take that nigger obongo with you!

>still believes in polls
it's like you didn't learn anything from 2016.

>m-muh R-Russia and P-Putin
>two scoops
>8 cokes
>H-He surely is g-going to be i-impeached, right guys?

>putting the wants of illegals over the needs of your actual people
congrats, faggot.

His never shutdown.
The GOP always caved because they didn't want to be blamed.
Then the president changed and the Dems decided to hold out and shut the govt down, so that their media friends would blame the GOP for it.

See how that works?

I don't get what you're laughing at. The Dems shutdown government in putting illegals over citizens. Polling out today is decidedly against this. This kills the Democrats.

They really overplayed their hand on this. They thought the Republicans would roll over because most of them back DACA too. It's one thing to say stupid boomers want to help the poor DACA "kids" but not at the expense of citizens. The dems overestimated support for illegal beaners and it's going to back fire.

The best part is that Dems started to back off last night when they saw the Republicans wouldn't deal and this shutdown would be theirs. They tried to shift the narrative so they could quietly back down. That all changed when news of the memo broke. all of a sudden dems started doubling down on DACA today. They have to distract from the memo. In response Republicans are holding the memo until the shutdown chaos dies down. They probably wont release it until Monday or Tuesday, if they can keep it from leaking that long.

>can't actually form an argument
>instead has to set up a strawman to knock down, and feel good about himself

Trumpcucks are pathetic.

>strawmaning this hard

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you retards are so hurt right now it's hilarious

We did it bros we finally got Drumpf impeached!!!! The optics are even worse because everyone thinks he's a good businessman so we prevented him from looking good even a little bit. Everyone knows he's a 350lb, orange, dumb, liar, misogynist fraud AHAHHAHAAHAH

Those stupid fucks R's couldnt keep the shit they control open, because they have no mandate and cant agree on shit.

then Trump tries to pin it on them, he even made a pet name "schumer Shutdown" How fucking childish.

The salt is palpabale.

Impeachment LITERALLY any moment now

WTF I HATE GUBMENT NOW.

t. Democrats

Trump is literally the greatest president of all time.

>repeating the same phrases over and over again
>ignoring the fact that both sides do ridiculous shit

>republicucks force a shutdown
>win big in the next election
>dems follow suit

man I can't wait to see the eternal BTFO when dems retake the house and trumps legislative authority is gone

#ShitholeShutdown

Schumer literally just called it the Trump Shutdown. Fucking Kill your self.

>dems side with illegal immigrants
>this is trumps fault
Kikes in full damage control

the entire blame is going to trump. literally had a deal and then trump said no. this is all trump's fault
#trumpshutdown

It's over for Drumpf, he's officially going to be impeached for running out of money and shutting down the government!

Say goodnight, Drumpfkins!

Putin is laffin too

And you won't have one come November.

> MUH SILENT MAJORITY

Hey shit for brains, it’s not 2016

>Those stupid fucks R's

You must be new here

>Trump is literally the greatest president of all time.

>control of the presidency & congress
>gets nothing done
>no wall
>still 30 million spics residing in the country
>s-s-so Based xD

t.The_Donald

All the moderate american sees is the democrats shutting down the government over illegal aliens

All the moderate American sees is pewdiepie and cardi b.

MUH SILENT MINORITY
trumpcucks couldn't even be the SILENT PLURALITY

how is it not the Trump shutdown? He spasemed out and walked off the field because everyone else found a way to play together.

5 years ago.

>Lets laugh at the GOP
>Midterms here we come baby

Why are you Lefties so retarded?
Your side voted for Mexican Wall Jumping Beans, over health insurance for Legal, American Children, do you REALLY believe that you have any chance? Seriously? Jesus Christ user, I hope you jump off Trump Tower when you inevitably lose the midterms, as you have every single other issue you've brought up.
>Hurr durr but drumpf is a retarded cheeto
That you lost the country to.

>still thinking polls are accurate
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but most people I know who supported Trump still support him. Disappointed, but prefer him over your candidates who puts illegals before citizens and wants to ban "hate" speech. But most of us do remain silent. We don't want to get in trouble and just keep doing our jobs.

Sup Forums was progressive 5 years ago. its only recently that austists have found a home here. fuck off newfag

Remember when OP got fucked by a tranny? Pepperidge Farms remembers
Also Sage

shutdowns mean literally nothing and do absolutely nothing

How many people want to give amnesty to illegals? Even moderate democrats would flinch at that.

Sorry nope. You shills are praising the dems shutting down the government for illegal aliens. They sided with criminals over the american people you can't spin this here

retard

>Trumpcucks are pathetic
Go ahead, anyone who wants to
go search other threads. I guarantee
that this line is in there, word for word
at LEAST once.

>Sup Forums was progressive 5 years ago
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
kys faggot
>in all fields

I remember like it was this evening

the problem is they are not silent, they are loud and all autistically spazing out screaming in chaos

The 21st century, when even a nigger is better than a republican. What the fuck happened?

>it's n-n-nothing you guys I promise!!

then why didn't they prevent it?.

>dealmaker

great argument

>Sup Forums
>progressive
>racism is for newfags
Jesus christ, how retarded are you? Sup Forums always was anti-establishment and did anything for maximum lulz.

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dems are going to lose BIG. Even CNN's poll showed that most people wanted the government to keep running over saving DACA.

wew boy, dems are going to get their shit shoved in once the memo is made public. RIP
prepare for Republican domination for decades.

you're the one spinning newfag

>forgetting that his government also shut down

I wanna lick them DACA tears.

see>Even CNN's poll showed that most people wanted the government to keep running over saving DACA.

This thread is so progressive. I feel at home.

i dont argue with liberal retards, you are low IQ. low information, you will always be stupid and uninformed. always.

return to reddit

It was Republicans fault then too. Same dumbass Paul Ryan lead Republicans in party now.

>when you inevitably lose the midterms
LMAO. tell me again which party won the special election in deep red alabama.
come on user i know you know

>projecting this hard

And nothing happened. Jesus Christ, why do both sides have to sperg out every single fucking time? This is why this country has gone to shit.

Does this mean anything? Until food, Police and streets lights start disappearing people start protesting at power stations becuase no leccy i'm genuinely not interested

teething problems you cannot know the boundary unless you test the boundary

BUT DON'T GO BEYOND THE BOUNDARY

Oldfag here. Ooooollllllldfag. Sup Forums in general didn't used to be like this. Not that it was ever exactly tumblr, but it was pretty well "who gives a fuck" neutral but took a hard alt-right into retardville round about 2014 and never looked back.

retard

And which candidate won again? Run Oprah in 2020, and he will win again.

>DACA is still off the table
>Democrats sacrificed citizens for illegals
>B-BLAME G-GRUMPFY, IT'S HIS FAULT
>DACA is still off the table
>Democrats didn't even get a moral high ground win
Schumer was trying so fucking hard to not let his smile come out

>why do both sides have to sperg out every single fucking time?
To test the boundery

HAHA WOWWW DIDN'T SETTLE FOR DEMOCRAT BULLSHIT, HOW AWFUL. DEMS TOTALLY AREN'T AT FAULT EITHER BECAUSE I PERSONALLY AGREE WITH THEIR SIDE!

this

You clearly never lurked on Sup Forums before faggot

It was always retarded but it had and still have a particularity, for example you still get threads on Sup Forums that are 50/50 on a subject with no real consensus.

Dems BTFO

>have control over the entire government
>"I will sign anyone brought before me from a bipartisan committee"
>settle for democrat bullshit
uhhhh?

>two weeks later, none of the democrat voters get their SNAP benefits at the beginning of the month

Ride it all the way, faggot. You'll see what's up in November.

What now, Drumpfkins? Looks like your God Emperor Drumpf isn't in control of anything.

All of US barring 2-5 redneck states will be blue come next election just to avoid this kind of a joke of government.