Do women discuss politics amongst themselves?

Do you think they unironically bring up "the patriarchy"?

Not in any intellectually stimulating manner.

After all, AIDS is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge Charles Wheeler and his partners, in ethical, moral, and in human terms, the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckett because he had AIDS, they broke the law.

I'd have a six-some with them.

even the jew?

Even feminists had never heard the word Patriarchy outside of spelling bees prior to the Obama era.

What is with this pasta?

Jews have vaginas, too, user.

Why am I seeing this?

Yes

It's funny.

Women are perfectly capable of understanding and discussing politics. I'm sure they have experienced their own share of misogyny from men (and other women) as well.

And the same goes for guys, but about jews. Thing is politics evolved and the middle, the isle that could relate to both parties eroded to nothing.

I'm pretty sure the don't because they are extremely stupid and careless

Yes desu
I work in IT
There’s actually two right wing girls at work who talk about politics over the company IM app when it’s slow occasionally
The other day one of them WENT IN on the #metoo movement, and absolutely tore it to shreds (pretty eloquently too)
Then she mentioned how she was sexually abused by a family member as a child and how now she feels even more exponentially alone and angry that this fad happened than if it hadn’t, because she would never want to publically share about her physical and psychological torment for years growing up so nonchalantly in a twitter hashtag, and now if she decides to privately share what happened to her to anyone they’ll mentally equate her experience to whores in college getting sex regret and claiming rape to ruin someone’s life
Sorry for rambling I definitely had a few beers after dinner
Anyway I stopped reading because it was unethical
She’s pretty woke though and has dropped some pretty good one liners
I might ask her out

>most women have "daddy" issues so yes they are very aware of the patriarchy.

Well, I've held positions in a couple of different jobs where I worked with almost all women.

Here's what they talk about
>Women their "friends" with and all their personal business/gossip
>They trash fashion choices of women who were just in the room and talk about women who are gaining weight
>They usually stay nose deep into their phones on Facebook liking bait posts from no-name websites that people post all fucking day
>They try to compete with each other and talk about expensive shit their boyfriends buy for them

I've never heard of an all-female group talk about politics, at all. Nor do they talk about how men are oppressing them. They just spend the entire time trashing their so-called friends and each other when they're not in the room. When they're in the room though, they're best friends.

you should definitely ask her out

I know a lot of dumb air heads from over the years. I've yet to meet a single woman who supports this #MeToo bullshit which has gone way too far.

No those are vagina shaped mouths. Jewesses suck out your soul from your cock.

>women
>thinking

Nice stock photo of racial diverse women, op.

it's the first thing that came up when I searched "Canadian women" on google

Whatever. I'm not using it.

fuck.

Here’s a screen cap where she determined traps are actually sexist because the only femininity they know is from stereotypes, and they have time to dwell on it because they’re wasting the privelege of freedom afforded by living in the first world
I’ll report back on Monday how it goes. She’s also a qt

scoop her up before someone else does, my man

>if they did we wouldn't have so many idiots in governments.

Seriously, ask her out

Yes but it is 100% social signaling. There is zero discussion of ideas. No debating. Just an endless arms race of feels used for social gain. They are emotional creatures and frequently unaware of their own social games, fully believing their own assumed views to be their own. They not only do not have ideas, but cannot fathom a male mind. They are mentally incapable of drawing logical conclusions to political issues. It is 100% social posturing and intersexual competition, be they "left" or "right"

>Genetically related to a pedo offender
>And a family that failed to protect her
>Wants to ask her out

user, you pathological altruism is showing. Don't

Can confirm. I work at a restaurant ALL their conversations are just gossip about their female coworkers

Hahahahaha family guy

If anything this hardship made her getting direct contact with reality, hence she can think and ask like shown in