What exactly classifies as "white"?

What exactly classifies as "white"?

Every single person on this board is the result of some sort of admixture over the course of the last 2000 years.

You're all literal mongrels.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatiswhite.blogspot.com
youtube.com/watch?v=zCQMlyXMRJE
youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hurrdorr define white

Notice ONLY whites get that question. No one asks the same about blacks, east asians, indians...
Nice try, anti-white lefty.

I have snow skin but black hair and brown eyes
I think i will just say that i'm meditterranean

What exactly classifies as anything? Where does the green color begin and end in the spectrum of light? Checkmate atheists.

I’m sure as fück not!

there is no white
is propaganda to group nations and cultures into easy hate able form
white is a USA product

I know! That’s what I’m thinking.

Why the fück should I pïss away my $ on diapers and cold medicine when my kids wouldn’t even be 100% white (or brown, of course)?

Luckily I cannot have kids and never wanted them when I could.

What constitute black? What constitutes short? What constitutes tall? What constitutes intelligent? What constitutes stupid? What constitutes thin? What constitutes fat?

Cut the shit, you know exactly what everyone means by "white".

alright user, i'll bight.
what's a puddle? can you give me an estimate? how much does it take before it's a pond? a lake?
the same can be said about being white - while there is certaintly a muddy, unclear zone, there is still a defined term for white people. you can't just say "hur dur, being white dosen't exist because everyone is a little bit of everything so being white is invalid!" just because you listen to the fucking shills (or youre one yourself) about how slavs are nonwhite dosen't mean anyone here actually holds that besides yourselves.

fuck you, define black. You can do it in one word.

I don’t. Because I’m mixed but have always been classified as such. Poor little me!

They don't wanna face the reality of their heritage, they want a myth, flawless and inspiring.

They suck!

Holy shit they look like him

>Every single person on this board is the result of some sort of admixture over the course of the last 2000 years. You're all literal mongrels.

Are you a retarded minority or something? It wasn't until the last 100 years that anyone besides the ultra wealthy had the ability to travel any great distance. So no, for the past 2000 years most people didn't mix with other groups. We stayed separate so long we diverged evolutionarily. That's why even today Asians have little yellow skinned, slant eyed babies. Blacks have monkey babies and Whites have fare haired, Godlike angel babies.

The term white was invented by iberians to differentiate themselves from the natives in conquered lands. White = european.

if your nipples are not pink you are not white

White Americans, Australians, and Canadians are on average more pure European than the minorities are pure to their respective ethnic groups in those countries. Niggers here, on average, have like 10-15% white admixture. Same with Native Americans and Abbos. They're very rarely pure-blooded, yet they're never questioned regarding how pure blooded they are. It's bullshit. Sage.

Exactly. It's pure pilpul aimed at ((((deconstructing)))) whites.

0 REPLIES FROM OP
EVERY TIME
SAGE AND REPORT

>Whites have fare haired, Godlike angel babies.

Not necessarily. And it’s spelled FAIR. Most “whites” are brunet and brown-eyed, even as children.

why does the OP need to reply?

Looks pretty DARK-haired for a “pure” Aryan to me!

>eye colour changes as you get older

Stop being a bugchasing retard. Eyes might lighten or darken slightly, but they don't go from one extreme to the other as you imply. Also where hair colour is concerned it's likely to be the opposite of what you claim.
I believe this to be a meme post. Literally no way someone can be this much of a brainlet.

I was classified as “white” but never had blue eyes or blonde hair even as a baby.

Most people worldwide have dark features, always have, and always will.

my mom is german, a european

my father is welsh, a european

for some reason this makes me not european.

because you fucking newfag, the point of these threads when asking questions and such is for discussion. when the op asks a question thats typically looked at stupidly, or as something a shill would ask, the only redemption that barely saves it some of the time is if the op, who asked the question, actually replies and discusses questions. as you can see, the op has not even responded to a question - instead, the thread has been derailed and totally void of any sort of productive intellectual conversation, thus, this is (more than likely) a slide thread just like all the other ones that follow the same nature this one exibits.

Op is obviously a a kike.

White = white Christians 100% descended from anywhere between the UK and Moscow-ish.

We have always been one.

Same, dark brown hair and eyes and very pale skin.

It's a strange look.

whatiswhite.blogspot.com

Sort of similar to the Nuremberg Laws, but with more of a modern spin.

my father has blue eyes and my mother has green. Me and all of my siblings had blue eyes as children, as i grew up me and my sisters eyes turned green while my younger brother retained his blue eyes

my sister had a child and he ended up with blue eyes but we don't know if it will change

most pure white people are born with blue eyes and light hair, but that often changes as we age. only a few retain these traits

Not as strange as the opposite.

why do numales make this face

this, Sup Forums is way too autistic

It's just a bullshit term to otherize people during the colonies era and for losers here to appropriate the achievements of others. If you said to a viking and an ancient roman that they were the "same people" they would cut you in little pieces.

nobody knows

You should know it when you see it, kikeanon. Quit trying to impose rules so you can bring out the white guy named Jamal or some based 56% mongrel that skirts whatever was named as whiteness.

You kikes already know, which is why "Who is a Jew?" is such a goddamn problem. Lots of Jews out there whose mother was a shiksa. Fuck you and heil Hitler. kys

How many races are there?

It's funny how jealous all the mutt races are of the pure White race. Stay jealous Jew. Notice how nobody else cares about purity being destroyed except for mongrels. Pathetic.

European sub-groups are as follows: Germanics, Slavs, Mediterraneans, Celts. With that being said it is Germanics which represent the purests members of the original Aryan race of God-men.

Mutts get so buttblasted by this meme.
Its hilarious.

European Caucasoid. Maybe Persians as well.

Dirty water and clean water together makes dirty water.

Most water is not fit for drinking, nor most beasts friendly or amicable, nor most rocks containing gems, nor planets fit for life, nor any within our reach.

There is a reason 'rare' has the same meaning as 'valuable' and 'special'.

>If you said to a viking and an ancient roman that they were the "same people"

Perhaps, but if you were to tell a fair headed Roman that he was as similar to a Sub saharan African as he is to a Gaul or Germanic tribesman, I think he would be equally confused.

Also vikings were more of a medieval phenomenon. Vikings and Romans did not exist at the same time, unless you consider the Byzantines to be a genuine continuation of the Roman Empire. 'Ancient Viking' is a contradiction, there are no ancient vikings, only ancient Scandinavians.

Which is why I think the term white is devisive.

It should be a heirarchy based on geographical heritage traced back to Europe.

Case in point, Mediterraneans can get pretty swarthy but they're still technically "white".

Then just say 'European'.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCQMlyXMRJE

>t. Amerimutt 56%er

that's a damn nice family he's got there.

I don't care about white. I just go with fair skinned. As far as I'm concerned English people are white and so are most Chinese and Japanese.

this is an especially dumb retort, since none of the other races you listed identify as those, they all identify as their specific geographical and national identity, sometimes even specific tribal identities.

"east asians" for example dont call themselves "im east asian". They are vietnamese, thai, singaporean etc.

Fucking state of brainlets on Sup Forums

> hurr durr the hue of my skin is white, so I, a 4th generation american german-irish-scott-polish mix have everything in common with a ukrainian or norwegian, we a brutherhood!

subconscious desire to suck cock

This has nothing to do with racial purity, otherwise no American would be white. It's all about aesthetics, if you are blonde with blue eyes you are white.

Regional differences don't stops them from banding up and creating advocacy "asian" and "black" groups.

If you don't have blue eyes and blond hair, you are not white, simple as that. Mutts will crawl out of the woodwork and go
>"muh divisive Jew tactics! I-I'm white I s-swear!
No you're not you disgusting subhuman piece of shit. Again let me repeat:

If you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair, you are not white.

You're just a swarthy mongrelized turd claiming white achievements for your own. You wish to be white, but you are not.

Who says I want to be a cuck? Castizo master race .

There are plenty of mongrels with blonde hair and blue eyes.

tfw german irish scott polish mix

that makes no sense. my brother is blonde but im dark haired. why him not me?

except for the people that emigrated to north america, for example my irish and german ancestors mixed back in like 1791 and since then its been more german and irish mixing

I have blue eyes but black hair, do I dye my hair blonde to fix this issue?

Whites are some kind of mythical creature which are all powerful, all knowing and don't actually exist. Its more of a mindset (see Argentina)

I notice only leftists and subversives push this "blue eyed blondes = only whites"

Fuck off

>white achievements

This is the most brainlet of all taking points. The states of the entire western world can tell whose white when it's for affirmative action or policies against whites but when white is meant to be used for positive reasons it's suddenly hurr how could they tell whose who

>dye
*bleach

Sorry, you got the shit side of genes while he got the good ones.

No, it's got to be natural.

And right on time, the mutts show up. Next thing you know you'll call me a kike to make yourself feel better. Sorry mutt.

I habe auburn hair and brown eyes. Should i wear contact lenses?

Would an Anglo/Baltic mix be considered white?

>You're
We're* you hypocrit

you're right m8, black people totally identify by 'I'm from ghana???' when you talk to them, oh wait, no they fucking don't kek.

More likely intended as a D&C thread, than anything else. The goal is to get people in disagreements with each other and weaken cohesion

show us your flag kek

North Western Eurasian and related haplotypes and common features. Next.

This.

And Jews arent?

More pinkish or snowish color skin than dark shades. Generally of those of predominantly European extract or, arguably, particular parts of North Africa, the Near East and Middle East.

Although I fall into that category, I have to say, you're not even splitting hairs at that point. It's more like picking pieces of the mess.

You do realize there are tons of people that are blonde/blue eye/white that are
>A. Not European (nor do they identifty as such)
and
>B. Could have dark hair'd parents (if the recessive gene for blond//blue/white is in their lot)

Do you think that gene mixture just makes you magical or..?

Use the usual method for determining a subspecies.
Being able to consistently pick out the different group when mixed in with nine other sub species

Git gud
youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids

>Hur durr how can you classify red squirrels as red?
They're not fucking gray

>Niggers post this because they think it verifies their religion of black superiority

>oh but what you choose not to accept

Good man.

Basically its mixing 100 people from either group. If you can sort them back into their respective sub species with about 90% accuracy then guess what? You've a subspecies.

That’s not how people use the term today though.

Its funny because they are bipedal great apes deceived by the illusion of albinism. They birthmarks on their skins, the different colored blotches between red, pink and brown. Its all proof that they are not as "pure" as they believe they are.

White people are monkeys like the rest of us.

>"perfect" aryan face
>balding

*white people*

that's how I like it

This. Race needs to be put aside until we deal with our common enemy.

Not as Children, but adulthood sure.
Notice how whites will never have jet black hair without admixture. Even the blackest hair of white people will be slightly brown tinted, same cannot be said for Asians or Africans.
And you can apply the same logic onto eye colour, all non whites have brown eyes unless mixed, their brown eyes are too usually very dark, way more so than a white person who had brown eyes.
pic related; both europeans, the brown eyes and hair on one of them isn't 100% identical when put in comparison with non whites.

Op is a complete faggot, how many times must this question be answered? How tf don’t you know what white is? Open your fuckin eyes literally. Look at people, look at their features look at their skin, do they look of european desent? It’s not hard. Don’t forget to put sage in the options.

>Hey white people, guess what? You don't even exist! Checkmate I win!

> a fuckin jew
>classic caucasoid

yeah my white ancestors mixed with other whites. What a freak I am.

No user, not like the rest.

Europeans with a majority mitochondrial DNA from the haplogroup H

Stop making us look bad fucking queenslander

Except me

>you’re all literal mongrels
The ones that claim they aren’t mongrels probably actually aren’t and are just inbred

mixed colored or not.. your still a colored person and classified as such. oh wait dont tell me a colored black person." what exactly classifies as black?" really? go fuck yourself in many gay ways

>You're all literal mongrels.
And so are you - Burn in Hell .