MSM LYING TO YOU!!!

The globalist cucks and the MSM are spreading a vicious rumor that eating Tide Pods is dangerous to people.

The fact is, it's only dangerous to their pedo loving, terrorism sympathizing, god hating lizard kind!
They created it by accident not knowing that those Pods (which are delicious btw) are not only harmless to red blooded Americans, but in fact improves people's (REAL ONES) resistance to their fluoride controlling chemicals.

MAGA, FUCK HILLARY, EAT PODS, ?????, PROFIT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RmhDioFiNow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it decalcifies the pineal gland?

I actually just looked at these in the store. They feel like big gummy bears. It's no surprise that people are eating them. Tide should be made to change it so it doesn't feel like candy

Halfway through the post my mind automatically started reading it in Alex Jones' voice.

op is paid shill to make you kill yourself with tidepods. don't fall for it kids.

Anyone with the slightest hint if a sense of smell wouldn't be stupid enough to eat those, even if you didn't know what they are. These people would have been a burden on society and the world is a better place now that they're dead. Same goes for kids who commit suicide in high school.

fuck off anti-tide shill

Candies do not go with my onion juice diet.

Tide candy and laundry sauce will make you a commie.

ayyyy tide pods too spicy for white bois

they will end up having to coat them in that non toxic bittering agent thats used to deter young children.

Found the Lizardman.

Anyone else here drink Clorox?

Redpill me on tide pods my based maga pedes

What powers will I get from eating them? Do I eat them after running a dishwasher cycle or unused?

I enjoy shad illustration

I eat one every day right after my raw onion juice.

Cleans the palate nicely.

Fuck off, Soros. Tide pods are actually good for your immunity and you can train your immune/digestive system by eating them, just as with toadstools. Start off small and overtime your body will adapt to it.

PODS of the GODS

to any stupid kids that might be reading this and shouldn't be here. please don't actually eat tide pods. they're trying to troll you into killing yourselves because thats funny i guess. i don't know, i'm not an edgy little shit so i'm not amused.

I remember trying to consume one made by persil when I was little. The taste is fucking horrible and I spit it out. Only tonguelets don't register this as dangerous consumables.

it does look like candy. what were they thinking.

Tastes good too once you get used to it

Here, put this in yer mouth and
youtu.be/RmhDioFiNow

I wonder what Proctor and Gamble thinks of the fanart.

>

That's pretty great

probably thinking they were about to kill some kids. its a globalist megacorp, they want people to die

You seem troubled. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

>

I dunno what's worse, that people actually do this or that retards will think only trumpeteers do this because you posted on Sup Forums

Das rite wh*toids can't handle dat shieet

Them shiz is wack yo. Give a cracka some oxy my nigga.

I prefer the plastic bag challenge

That is pleb tier user, I prefer making crystals.

Hydrogen chloride, muriatic acid, Caustic soda according to Payday II

99.1% pure.

Actually P&G is scrambling for damage control because so many people are doing it. About half of the current poison control calls in the U.S. are now because of Tide Pods.

It's a disaster at best and a lawsuit at worst. As a Fortune 500 multinational, they're sort of helpless because everything they do only encourages the meme to spread.

>plastic bag challenge
P&G also has a 20% stake in the Glad Products Company. Clorox Company owns the rest, which used to be a P&G subsidiary before the FTC banhammered them into divesting. I swear these companies are doomed to be trollbait for a very long time.

Nice reddit post, faggot. sage.

JIDF is in full power tonight, what's the problem?

see nothing wrong with teens swallowing this shit. we need to weed out stupid people

OUT, before I pick up my blue bat of racial purity.

The shills are trying to get somebody killed, giving them groves to shoot Sup Forums down.

>poisoning kekkery
This is nothing. Sup Forumsastards did the "crystal" tutorial with bleach and ammonia to fuck with funnyjunk et. al. The alphabetti spaghettis weren't happy about that but Sup Forums still stands.

There's also Pool's Closed, multiple dox and harassment of targets, /lit/ stalking incident, King Sup Forumserg of Sup Forums, the van explosion, Paris firecracker incident, /sg/ airstrikes, HWNDU, trolling Rick Wilson with Sup Forums fanfiction (that caused the whole Russian scandal to begin with), and the 2016 Presidential Elections, just to name a few.

Sup Forums won't get shut down over this.