Which faction did faction did you choose in this game

which faction did faction did you choose in this game

Childhood is idolizing Obsidian
Adulthood is realizing Bethesda makes better Fallouts

OK THE NWHAT FACTION DI YOU CHOOSE IN FALLOUT 3

Adulthood is realizing Todd Howard is a hack jew.

I hacked yesman and allied the boomers to kill invading shitheads.
New Vegas is full

Easy Pete

House will Make America Great Again

on the way to /bant/

Don't you have 20 more Skyrim remakes to pump out Todd?

Indie vegas ftw. Cucksar and Commiefornia Republic can get fucked

Caesar is a LARPing faggot.
BoS have good toys but larp as paladins instead of doing useful shit
NCR is repeating the same mistakes of the past
The only good choices are siding with House or betraying him and conquering all with his army of robots.

Yesman everyday all day

this

Yes Man after destroying every faction except the Brotherhood and Boomers master race

Yesman just cucks you, the NCR is bogged down in corruption and bureaucracy, the Legion is using an unsustainable long term model, and Mr. House just cucks you like Yesman did.

If you save Caesar, his ending of creating an equilibrium between the Legion and NCR is likely the smartest option in which you can keep yourself from being fucked over, and doesn't leave Vegas a giant shithole.

How does yeaman cuck you?

The only man I trust. Me.

>Nuke Caesar and NCR camps
>Implode BoS bunker
>Kill Helios workers
>Kill House and the three vegas factions' leaders
>Kill fiends "leaders"
>Make indian larpers go away
>Don't give Boomers their plane
>Boycott the Crimson Caravan Company kikes
>Steal from Van Graffs

Fixed the mohave for you

Mr. House is the rational choice.

Has the technology and vision to remake humanity on another planet.

Do you really think the soyboy NCR could do that or would even be interested in it?

So you plan to leave the Mojave in the hands of the Great Khans?

>Make indian larpers go away

I chose to kill everything in the game, I wasted no time with factions, they were all destroyed.

Took over Mr house's operation

Fuck, you've made me boot it up again.

The Caesar questline isn't fully developed so I barely ever do it. Fallout 1 & 2 made me attached to NCR, so it's either them or House. I don't trust Yesman or my Courier because I'm always a stealing prick so no Independent Vegas.

True to Caesar

I double crossed the NCR like any sane person would do.

Legion = Far Right
New California Republic = Far Left
Yes Man = Libertarian Free Market

So you plan to leave the Mojave in the hands of a bunch of Elvis impersonators?

at the end yes man mentions he will make himself more "assertive" then mentions he will tell the securitrons what to target

like he said, fixed

the paddock family

I just realized there's also the indians from the DLCs
For those, make Graham win over that shithole

They're a ragtag of idiots who live in a shithole, any crippled faction can oppose them, also they're not bad people
I'm more worried about the mutants

Frankly, the best option would be to convince the Brotherhood to take over control of the Courier's army of Securitrons, allowing the Brotherhood to march into New Vegas in their Power Armor, while also under the protection of the entirety of a robot army. I'm fairly certain that's not an option, though. Also, as much as I know that would become a draconian, totalitarian situation, pretty much without question, that's really what the Mojave needs for a while, until it stops being a completely fucked up place full of various living nightmares.

i loved nv but it's obvious as shit the game needed at least 6 more months of development.

there should have been a whole world to explore on the other side of the dam but all we got was one lousy military camp.

Lurk more newfag. You're on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.
Who do you think we picked? Shitty NCR?
Obvious answer is either Mr. House or Caesars Legion.
Sage thread.

They seem to have the best morals in the game iirc, compared to all of the other factions. Also thisWe could have potentially gotten that had the game had more time to be developed, no thanks to Bethesda, like said.

I created a social anarchy by taking over the strip, resisting the NCR, and climbing the ranks of CL in order to poison him, kill his second in command, and then kill his commander. I used the robot army to force the NCR out of Vegas and the Mojave. I allowed all individual gangs to survive and used the satellite to redistribute energy to the strip.

In the end I was at a central morality.

I more then likely got the best ending there was because nothing negative actually happened.

Sup Forums has discussed this plenty of times

Independent is fucking stupid because it will all fall apart after you die, and you barely have any influence beyond the Strip
NCR is an overextended neoliberal nightmare that will collapse within the century
House produces a technologically superior society of immensely shitty people that he doesn't give an aeota of a fuck about, and will invaribly cause an even worse future once he inevitably kicks the bucket
Caesar produces the groundwork of a functioning and long-lasting state through the synthesis of the NCR and Legion. The technological aversion is moreso a tool to prevent reliance that would eventually be phased out. In the end you have a very stable groundwork for civilization to be built back on.

Ultimately, if you care for which ending is best for humanity, its Caesar

>which faction did faction did you choose in this game

I would just like to direct you to my post
You can overthrow Caeser and his legion if you raise your intelligence and speach high enough. I basically did their quests to get hated by the NCR so that I could eventually just turn the upgraded securitrons on the NCR and force them out. It is possible to overtake all three objectives.

I basically never did house quests because he tricks you into doing stuff fo him that negatively effects other factions. Because in the end it is all about how you effected the strip.

Caesar's future was the best for everyone

After taking house out of his nest and realizing that the mama bird wouldn't take him back I kinda rolled with the punches and ran New Vegas myself.

>speech*

I just killed everybody and get an army of robots for my own.

Wrong.

MODS MODS MODS

Not related to politic at all. the shills are lazy today.

Why are shills trying to water down Sup Forums right now?

>dude, the best possible outcome for humanity is to actively dismantle all civilizations in the area
>this tenuous balance of power I have made that only affects the Las Vegas Strip and its outlying areas which will collapse or be subverted after I die was totally worth destroying any chance of greater civilization in the Southwest for the foreseeable future

Henry?

patrician choice

No gods, no masters all they way
Fuck the NCR. Fuck the Legion. Fuck the Brotherhood of Steel. Helped the Boomers, Freeside, Goodsprings, Powder Gangers (after killing them in goodsprings), Followers, Novac, and Khans.

I did gas the strip though

Childhood is wanting the window seat on the plane
Adulthood is wanting the aisle seat

Too bad they were only half done.
NCR, integrating all factions possible. Would have done Enclave if I could, though

I always end up doing either NCR or independent. If the Legion faction had been fleshed out more then not at all I would consider it though.

Please remove that flag, you clearly do not have the mind set of a reactionary.

>enclave
You kinda can. “For Auld Lang Syne”

Killed omerta leadership, completely slaughtered the white glove society, left benny’s 2nd in command and the rest of the tops, saved the trap vault dwellers, reactivated helios one as a weapon.

I did some some missions for the ncr. Particularly the misfits, we will all go together, saving the prisoners with boone, saving the monorail, and hunting the raiders

>western civilization is crumbling while you play video games
you're literally the reason for the situation we are in

You will not survive in the coming nuclear wasteland

Nuclear wasteland? More like mexican cartel controlled US

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

>being a mutie

And that is the dumbest fucking thing i have read today. Betheseda is shit.

I did that, hence "NCR, integrating all factions possible"
I just wish it wasn't the NCR doing the integrating

Independent Vegas or gtfo

NCR
bait

>NCR
You don’t need to be allied with the NCR to get the mission from Arcade to find the rest of the enclave remnants

Didn't you just rip on him for playing vidya. And you just used NCR shite talk....what

>NCR = Far Left
lol are you retarded

NCR deserve the cross

I know that, but the NCR is the best choice available

Could be arguable. “Far left” for post apocalyptic cali/nevada.
>sharecroppers farm
>caravan tax

>best choice available
Eh, im a Yes Man kinda fella. Have fun being stuck at the border checkpoint or having a portion of your crops taken

if you chose anything other than ceasar's legion off yourself

I killed everyone and sided with Yes Man just to be cucked by him in the end. I feel like I should have sided with Mr House, he seemed the most redpilled and determined to push humanity forward at the expense of muh feelings.

>meme flag
Here, take a lottery ticket, you filthy profligate.

If you didn’t go for the yes man option without the intention of removing the 3 main factions causing the most damage to the individual people of the mojave, then you were going into it for the wrong reasons. Under Mr. Houses’ watchfull eye we have one gang having cannibal banquets, one pushing classic prostitution and drugs to cartel level extremes, and another stealing your fucking platinum chip.
>getting cucked
Depending on your choices, its hard to cuck a man with a solar powered death ray

>Forgetting the Sierra Madre ending

What about it in particular?

It's the best one

>implying it wasn't and still kind off is like that irl

AVE

the first time I chose wild card then house then caesar but I've never tried ncr

>another soyboy vidya game thread

It’s a good one, criminally underrated. I think it gets shit on because it had little to do with the main game, outside of things relating to veronica and the bos. Sierra Madre and Old World Blues had less to do with the main game and more with each other, the second one was just recieved better because how big it all was. Honest Hearts and Lonesome Road were for the main game. New Vegas was top tier when it came to how to properly do DLC.
>i sperg over this game

>another leaf
What alpha as fuck shit do you do when you aren’t providing for your family (((user)))?

Sided with NCR, Brotherhood of Steel, Yes Man and Boomers

NCR of course. They're the closest thing to the pre-war order that New Vegas will ever have.

>not embracing the soy lifestyle in western civilization's last years
lmao kys

>NCR
>Yes Man
You can’t fully side with both, its ultimately one or the other. Its more easy to side with the ncr without exactly realizing until the end

Brotherhood of Steel are the bad guys, man. They just don't realize it. They're so killable too.

No he didn't mention killing the old lady in the scrap yard to get the robot dog brain

Nuked both the NCR and Legion. Killed house because the past deserves to die. Never finished the main quests

My own faction user

>implying the can stretch farther than freeside, or that their really “that bad”
You can get the brain without killing her

>their
They’re, fuck

I did get a truce between them if I remember, but the NCR wasn't happy about it.