I decided to start the Warau Salesman old anime because I was immensely enjoying the new one...

I decided to start the Warau Salesman old anime because I was immensely enjoying the new one, AOTS for sure in my opinion. The old one manages to be even better, with more adult shenanigans and a very creepy atmosphere. What do you guys think of my boy Moguro?

Despite being evil, it's impossible to hate him.

He is very charismatic for some reason.

I've been taught, "If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all"

That's very kind of you, but you can always express your opinion in a nice way and we will all respect it. Don't be afraid to speak your mind user!

I was ok with him, until he destroyed a perfectly good family for no reason in the last episode.

>For no reason
The husband was extremely unhappy.

Some of his lessons are forced.

>Not muh flowers
>B-BOOM!
>Latest episode he actually forces the guy into the deal

Is there anyone who actually follows his advice after being warned?

Moguro taught me to not try scamming the devil if he offers you a deal.

He's an asshole but a lovable asshole. I can't wait to see the drunk driver episode reanimated in the reboot series.

Unless you're confident in your fiddle playing.

Didn't he kill a woman in a later episode of the original series? I mean, he did boom her, cause her to slam against the elevator door and get her necklace caught in it. Then, she started chocking to death.

i didn't like it at all because the moral of the stories is just shinto nonsense

the whole show comes off as pretentious and dumb

>shinto nonsense
What did he mean by this?

its what the moral of the stories are based upon

Niggersice guys should hang.
Especially if they're animated.

Why didnt my spoiler work?
N iggers ice guys

Honestly this. I don't exactly root for him because he does some shitty stuff, but I never get mad that his plans succeed.

>"pretentious and dumb"
How is it even pretentious?

This.
He went out of his way to shit on some poor family. If he hand't intercede things would probably have proceeded as usual.
This anime would be better if the people fell for the weight of their own actions like the train guy, instead of Moguro outright forcing them to break the rules.

you are enjoying a drink at a bar and this guy comes in and slaps your ass.
what do you do?

Try to stick to the rules as much as possible and don't be a retard like most of his victims

Would you a Moguro, Sup Forums?
Answer wrong and you get DOOOOON'ed