Gintama Spoilers

'But, grandfather, what big musclesyou have!'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6FrZdj3F_aq9nAi3cvks68Q6wNldTRAH
youtu.be/Vrb9TNkdT1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But is it on the mother's side, or the father's side?

they're not related; Sun is just old as balls, more than 200 years at least

as the planet was still going and the Yato blood was still strong Yatos like Housen were more common
maybe it's a good thing that Yatos are endangered?
can't have too many powerhouses ruining the universe

Can't wait for the translation

Gintama's action/drama arcs were good because they were contrasted to the comedy. These multiple long drawn out serious arcs are shit.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Holy fuck, this chapter was fucking hype. I was literally smiling throughout the whole chapter. I've always waited for the moment where these two siblings would kick some asses and it's finally happening. I can't wait for this to get translated and I'm also looking forward to the next chapter.

This

so, is Kagura finally coming to terms with her Yato-heritage?
she always seemed pretty peeved or at least disconent with her Yato-blood

For me it looks more like she's happy that Kamui is finally back to his old self.

I wonder if Sorachi knows what he's doing with those two
Sougo doesn't seem to hate her that much
he seemed quite willing to avenge Kagura as Nobume threatened to cut her down
>farewell shinsengumi arc

Sougo obviously doesn't hate Kagura, same goes for Kagura too. The reason why they always fight is because Sougo sees her as a worthy opponent and perhaps the only person who's on par with him. He wants to the one to defeat her that's why he told her to never lose to anyone else. The end of Farewell Shinsengumi arc shows that the two of them do care for each other when they bid their good byes.

Also iirc, Sougo's design is originally a female with an umbrella but since Gorilla remembered that only males are allowed in the Shinsengumi, the design was given to Kagura. Maybe that's the reason why they always argue whenever they're together. Honestly, their banter is one of the best things in this series.

Strong old people is one of my favorite tropes

>Gintama's action/drama arcs were good because they were contrasted to the comedy
But this arc had a LOT of humour, user. It's the final straight line before the end, now.

how many more chapters?
I'd say maybe thirty

bump

Yorinuki Gintama-San OPs need more attention.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6FrZdj3F_aq9nAi3cvks68Q6wNldTRAH

Mr Raindrop is the best ending

Questionable. youtu.be/Vrb9TNkdT1M is just as catchy.
Ah, good times.

I Hope this thread will stays alive for once at least

we're only 8 posters
for some reason Sup Forums hates Gintama

so are the jokes in gintama written in very small like theres a lot words? and are there translator notes of the jokes?

there are translator notes
but I don't get get the first part of your question: what?

OP2 is great

I'm always lurking in these threads because usually there's nothing to talk about

I meant is it written like this where theres a lot of information on a page, any series thats mostly comedic with lots of references or plain nonsense like sket dance, saiki. which I have never read because of this reason.

judge for yourself

well at least the scan is good.

how is he still a virgin?

he isn't
they went to a whore-house during the war
he and his then-friend had eyes for the same prostitute

imma need to read the manga when I finish rewatching the anime, does the anime skip some arcs?

Kagura's Boyfriend Arc: Chapter 419-422
Excalibur Arc: Chapter 424-429
>Sougo eats a sword
Homeless Arc: Chapter 431-433
Idol Group Arc: Chapter 445-449
>Kagura becomes an idol
Guardian Spirit Arc: Chapter 499-501
Skipped one-shot chapters: 430 435 444 487
the anime also has a few filler episodes
there's also the Love Potion-Arc but that got turned into an OVA

Indeed.

saved thanks.

But nobody got her at the end.
Anyways, he lost his virginity with madao.

For me, there's like 20 chapters remaining

I agree, Kaze no Gotoku is pretty great.

What are your favorite comedy/serious arcs, guys ?

well, he got to use it for the sexchange-arc
>so she just used an umbrella?
>not even a sword?

but madao is married

But GinxMADAO is the OTP, user!

Gin wants to marry the weather-forecast woman

I know that he wants to fuck Ketsuno Ana, ya dingus. That GinXMADAO thing is just a meme.

>hes a pedophile
okita or the editor? is that true or a joke?

but sadly this is a gag/battle shonen series so you already know how the ending is gonna be.

the editor
Okita- that's left open and depends

>there's the translation out on mangahelpers
real Yato this, real Yato that; less talky, more fighty

It irks me how Utsuro wants to die but Umibozu showed him the way (just crush your Altana heart dude) and he played dumb and ignored it.

Also yes, Kagura x Okita OTP.

but from the anime he said if it was that easy he wouldnt have such a hard time, and it wasnt jsut crushing his heart, it was introducting a foreign substance into his body through his heart so im guessing its like introducing a new virus so the body has to stop its normal functions to figure out a way to destroy it and during that time you're weak. and I think it would be pretty hard to punch through your own chest and crush your own heart.

yeah, it wasn't just about crushing his heart
the true key was to crush it by introducing foreign Altana into his body
as we've seen with Kagura's mom, staying away from the Altana of her home did her in
Utsuro also ran out of Altana during their fight, if they had fought him harder and he didn't make it back home maybe they could have managed killing him?

>as we've seen with Kagura's mom, staying away from the Altana of her home did her in
yeah but in the anime it looks like he took a crystal atlana into his heart so that way he could be away from earth, i need to read the manga because they just jump right into utsuro so i cant tell by the time frame how long hes been away from earth. because in kaguras mom case it looks like she was fine till they had kagura and then a little after that she started getting sick so that could be around 7-10 yrs she was ok without going back.

so most likely he probably has his own set of atlana crystal from earth. so jsut be clear atlana was always there but it wasnt till the amanto arrive that they learned about it and how to use it right? so theres utsuro form earth and kagura, then shouldnt there be more of them around , one for each planet?

and how did she die if she was supposed to be immortal like utsuro? cause then all utusro had to do is stay away from his planet right?

Altana is an energy source and sometimes a planet shows weird ways in which it manisfests:
>e.g they showed some healing spring infused with Altana
In Utsuro and Koukas case they got infused with Altana during their birth and got immortality
Kouka left the planet and during her time away from Kouan she grew weaker
>I'm not even sure if Kouan is still there or if it just died
Utsuro meanwhile stays on earth and is bound to the Altana flowing through it
so the only way for him to actually die is:
>a) he throws himself into a foreign Altana source
>b) DESTROY THE WHOLE PLANET
so he goes with b because fuck everyone

>so he goes with b because fuck everyone
and because everyone he met said fuck you, hes had a hard life, so this is also somewhat of revenge, of course I cant remembered if he implied it wasnt about revenge sicne everyone he hated jsut up and died.

he was left in a cell until it started to rot away
his first action was to kill a bunch of innocent people after he got out
his second action was to found a murder-cult so he could kill willy nilly
his hatred for humanity has to be measured in kilo-nazis
>TLDR: cool motive still murder

that's weird I guess I confused the message with one the previous arcs, its so weird that I havent skipped a single episode.

Are you saying that Hedoro turning into an EVA, Zura dressing like shit and Elizabeth story were not comedy?

How many characters have to return for you, anons ?

return of okukagu fight*

I'm gonna keep this thread alive

why?

Gura a cute

is it wierd that a late twenties old man is friends with young adults? like he doesnt act like a big brother to them but more like hes thier age. or is that just me. kagura is kinda confusing, some moments he feels like a older brother other moments he feels like a second dad. someone explain to me thier relationship dynamic.

Because Gintama manga threads are dying too soon, user. They unfortunately generally too inactive for being comfy as the anime threads. I just want this one to reach at least 100 posts, for once...

Kyuubei isn't that flat, after all

>Duplicate Image
shit I was just about to post that wallpaper.

Anyways favorite Gintama Episode? I loved anything that has to do with DQ

Shogun episodes are one of my favourite.
Thanks for contributing, man.

SakaMutsu is cute, too.

I liked how Shinpachi and Kagura looked in the movie

Ditto, especially Kagura design. It was fucking amazing...

And that's it for now. It's 1:00 a.m where I live and I have to sleep. See ya tomorrow, folks. (If this thread is still here of course)

madao, I jsut hope he gets back with hatsu in the end and why do they never show her face, is she ugly?

so no one?

I feel like it's humbling to not show her face, not sure if that makes any sense.

Kagura often tends to copy Gin the same way a daughter/little sister copies their dad/big brother. There are a lot of similarity but she definitely looks up to him.

KEK

I don't read korean

saved even if its not translated.

I just want MADAO to get a happy ending

after I have gotten bored of his despair, episode 188 was the best and I actually like to see a movie of road to madao.