Guldo can't stop time

I just rewatched Kai recently. Guldo kicks up rocks and dirt while running, and he breaks a cliff, too. Lots of things move. Right after that he releases Krillin and Gohan and they stay still mid-air and look surprised because before timestop they were moving fast. If it was true timestop they'd keep going without losing momentum. This clearly doesn't stop time.

>caring about the plot holes in dragon ball

just how autistic are you ?

That wasn't him stopping time though. That was just telekinesis. Completely different power.

This. OP is so retarded he can't even understand Dragon Ball.

Hey stop bullying OP

OP is dumb

So guys was the U6 tournament arc one of the worst arcs in Super?
It had shit like
>Half the fighters designs being uninspired as fuck
>Piccolo jobbing again
>Vegeta Jobbing again
>Buu getting shafted
>Making the U6 Saiyans to be pussies like Cabba
>No Namekians
>Monaka being a lol he's secretly weak but people think he's strong gag when we had that two times in DB
What did I miss?

Why is Goku so handsome?

Okay im gonna flat out say this, this is fucking ertarded that Goku just suddenly going "lol I can fight on par with Merged Zamasu now because iv MASTERED SSB OUT OF NOWHERE!"

Like really? If Goku was that strong Black and Zamasu would of been no threat at all before the Fusion but they clearly were still shown as being threats (though less than in the anime).
That level of power jump dwarfs Gohan's recent one or even Trunks in the anime.

Keep in mind last chapter, Goku was shown being absolutely no match for Merged Zamasu and literally being knocked back into base by one blow.

This is just SSJ Ikari all over again

Only a few here actually defend this.

Everyone is shitting on it, you're not the only one.

>This is just SSJ Ikari all over again
You wish.

>SSJIkari=plot armor

>FSSB= plot armor

It's the same shit

>Keep in mind last chapter, Goku was shown being absolutely no match for Merged Zamasu and literally being knocked back into base by one blow.

A SSB Goku using 10% of his full power

Do they explain why Zamasu is fucking around when he could just kill Goku and Vegeta very easily?

I love when Toyo doesn't make homage shit, because his fights are fucking good

Toyotaro is trying to compete with Toei on who can pull off the biggest asspull

.Yeah, it's worse actually.

Goku didn't master SSB a chpter ago, but now he mastered it NOW, suddenly, huge power boost, just like that

He should stick to drawing and fight choreography

Zamasu is a retard, in both anime and manga

>h-he was holding back argument
The manga has just reached Toei filler tier of shitness.

No, zamasu love to torture like a retard, even thought his strenght is time limited, even thought he was almost killed by them a chapter ago

>but now he mastered it NOW, suddenly, huge power boost, just like that

Not yet

Why hasn't the DB room appointed someone to write for him?
That way he can draw good fights without us having to suffer through his retarded writing.

Toei is still worst but I agree with you, Toyo has made a shitty asspull here.

Why not giving one to trunks at this point?

Miss me?

>FPSSJGSSJ is Kaioken now
What?

He wasn't holding back, SSB consumes a lot of stamina and you get weaker if you use it many times in a row

There's a scene where Trunks notes that Goku used SSB even after he said he didn't have enough energy left for it. I guess that was meant to be foreshadowing for him mastering the form. Although, I agree that it was too little.

Yeah so having him master it out of nowhere right now seems like an asspull.

Well, people wanted kaioken in the manga right?

Now the stronger form of SSB is kaioken, and everyone can stop bitching about it

Maybe Goku got a Zenkai from Trunks' magic hands.

If they fucking brink Monaka AGAIN.... I swear to Kami I will bomb TOEI. They already used that joke twice, it wasn't funny either time and if Beerus is stupid enough to not tell the truth when his entire universe is in danger then this is officially the worst written shounen.

Show the scene please.

I don't remember one like that, maybe it was a shitty translation

>this is officially the worst written shounen.
Where have you been?

He isn't coming back for ToP at least, the 10 fighters are known and the tour starting.

No Toyo wrote it himself that Goku and Vegeta can't get Zenkai boosts anymore.

>Isn't suppoed to gen zenkai anymore
>Get one conveniently

>Comparing something Goku trained for to something that was suddenly mastered in the middle of a fight
>MUH 4 years of training who didn't show any result a chapter ago

It's not the first time Goku pulls something out of his ass, and ripped clothes Goku always looks cool, so it doesn't bother me

Senseless? Maybe, but it was still a really nice scene and Trunks deserved that.

>Trunks deserved that.
He deserved a Fairy Tail tier asspull? You must not like the character then.

>Monaka
>tfw we could've had a cool fighter stronger than Goku who wasn't a Saiyan or a god
>We could actually have him get a cool move set that's different than the rest
>waste it for a gag that was already overused by Satan
Why?

I got my Tao Pai Pai fix by watching Breath of the Wild speedruns

>It's not the first time Goku pulls something out of his ass

Super saiyan was foreshadowed, and it was a new transformation.

Full powered SSJ goku needed to train for that, him being genius explain just the fact that he trained the best to obtain it.

Here it's different, no result a chapter ago, it appear now

>Trunks deserved that.

Getting his timeline deleted? Yeah that annoying faggot deserved it

So what are they going to do after the Universal Survival arc?

I never said something about super saiyan or the mastered one from the cell saga

I guess it's too late to ask for a portal combo Zamasu in XV2, r-right?

So why didn't Zamasu use that before?

Best part of the chapter though it was ruined by Zamasu being a retard and not killing Goku right then and there.

Yep

>*next chapter shows up and Black was just wanting another zenkai*
He wasnt aware that zamasu will save him you fucking liar

How is it different, not even full mastered but he's able to fight on par with MG.

Mastering the form when he didn't have it mastered yesterday, and spent the whole day at Roshi's place practicing the mafuba, is a huge asspull.

Well that could be Toriyama's doing as Zamasu didn't kill Goku neither in the anime nor the manga

>Retarded shit is ok if it's in both version
>Toyotaro is never at fault

>you fucking liar
Cry more

Bro the anime arc was shit nobody is denying that but Goku mastering SSJB from out of nowhere is an asspull
>he didn't master it fully
Going from being weaker than Zamasu to be able to match him is retarded no matter how you try to justify it.

I'm not saying it's good, I'm just saying it's possible that it was a part of Toriyama's notes in the first place.

I don't know, but it looks cool so I don't care

Cry more

Don't forget the Kaioshin and God of Destruction link. When that chapter came out everyone was calling the manga fanfic tier and complaining about how Old Kai should still be alive.

Then the Kaioshin and God of Destruction link also appears in the anime and the manga shows Future Trunks' version of the Majin arc where Z sword was destroyed.

>Black was sure that zamasu will save him

Are you retarded?

>No U!!!!
Top kek
What's that pic meant to prove?

Meant to reply to You were saying that black was holding back, even though he was almost killed by Vegeta

>even though he was almost killed by Vegeta
Pay attention retard.

>"b-but how SS Black lose against not!Blue Vegeta if he's already SS3 tier in base form?
>not!Blue Vegeta

>The autistic manga color elitist who says all auras should be yellow is a spic

I thought the spic autism was only a meme

>Pay attention retard.
>Black was holding back
>Even though Zamasu wasn't here to heal him
>Even though Vegeta was about to finish him

Pay attention retard

Black face looks so fucking weird sometimes, he looks fat there

>being this retarded
wew

>No argument

>Black tried to get a zenkai from Vegeta
>Even though zamasu wasn't here
>Only appeared at the end to save him
>But he was holding back to get a zenkai even though he can't heal himself
>Being this retarded

>This entire thread is Toyocucks trying to justify the manga's retarded asspulls
Can't they agree that the manga is shit and move on?
I don't know why are they wasting time trying to come up with excuses for Toyo's and Toriyama's retarded asspulls.

See >being this retarded
wew

>"b-but how SS Black lose against not!Blue Vegeta if he's already SS3 tier in base form?
>not!Blue Vegeta

As in SS2 Black wasn't going all out against SS2 Vegeta, instead stalling for Future Zamasu to come back.

Future Zamasu was weaker than Black how could he step in and save Black then?

They want to believe that DBS is somehow good.

They are the most delusional part of DB fanbase

>As in SS2 Black wasn't going all out against SS2 Vegeta, instead stalling for Future Zamasu to come back.

Why would he hold back his power if Zamasu wasn't here to heal him?

Do you have a brain?

ITT

>it's a Vegeta jobs chapter
I don't know why but I always find it hilarious whenever that manlet gets his shit pushed in

Jesus you're retarded.
I said it right there

>As in SS2 Black wasn't going all out against SS2 Vegeta, instead stalling for Future Zamasu to come back.

Because Zamasu wasn't destroyed by Vegeta at this moment.

He was able to move because he wasn't tired, unlike black who was apprently destroyed by Vegeta because he was "holding back"

See

Nice one, retard

>Both the manga black arc and the anime black arc was shit and filled with asspulls
The fuck was Tori's original outline?
>Goku or Trunks get an asspull power up lol
>Zeno arrives and oneshots Zamasu
>Vegito jobs due to time powerup
Is that it?
How did they make such a shit arc when they were planing it for god knows how long, had an outline of what should happen, and had two chances to make it good?

>instead stalling for Future Zamasu to come back

But he was about to be killed at the end you fucking retard, see Why stalling again here?

but the attack of Vegeta should be faster than Manga version of Future Zamasu who is like SSG strong

>see
Retard, read the damn post.

>As in SS2 Black wasn't going all out against SS2 Vegeta, instead stalling for Future Zamasu to come back
>out against SS2 Vegeta,

Why are you showing me Black against SSB Vegeta?

Not like an attack dodged by someone weaker than the one who launched it isn't something new in DB

yes
he and his skill are already done

>retarded halo version
why

Bio Broly version when?

because you need to praise and adore him

>Death ball

That shit was always boring

This is even worse actually.

Goku didn't fully mastered SSB but can fight on par with Merged Zamasu, a guy who destroyed SSB Vegeta.

It was stated numerous times in the manga that Goku and Vegeta are pretty close in term of strenght.

the (almost) FSSB is a fucking asspull

i hope never
that form is retarded as fuck

but user that version won a power struggle with SSBVegito

He'll probably have pic related too.

At least he wasn't a weakass in the anime.

Manga Mai is adorable

that's not Susanoo that's the holy spirit