Dr. Stone

Oh boy
readms.net/r/dr_stone/011/4265/1

damn that nigga got blown up

Fiery explosion

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

That chapter went by super sanic fast, even faster than all the others. What happened? What even happened?

So this got axed huh? What a shame.

>SCIENCE SETS ALL THINGS EQUAL
>FAREWELL TSUKASA!

That was fucking awesome.

I like that the girl was an important part of the attack

Probably not dead

Also, this would have so much impact if we had seen them together for a few more chapters before all this.

>Science sets all things equal

Ok, that was pretty cool

Pretty cool chapter!

This chapter was really good.

Still, unless they somehow revive Senkuu I don't see the manga lasting for long. He was the heart of this.

She doesn't look as bad in this panel.

Still, F.

>Implying Tsukasa is dead

>Taijuu and Yuzuriha are overcome by grief over Senkuu's death
>They still pull the plan to beat Tsukasa flawlessly
True bros.

F

So what are the possible reasons for Senkuu to not be dead?

he faked it

does this mean this manga got axed?

all according to keikakku

SCIENCE

No, short manga in WSJ normally don't get an official twitter acc and it ranks the best out of all 6 new series.

He's paralysed or crippled permanently.

How the fuck do you fake that? i mean i guess you could roll with the hit somehow.

Shit nigga that would such a good twist!

Nigga that was a fantasy. Tsukasa was imagining that Stoney could've been his first friend if they met before the Apocalypse. It didn't actually happen

Shouldn't Taijuu and Yuzuriha be kill from the huge-ass explosion too? Senkuu body should be charred beyond recognition as well..

Rankings are good though.

Yes, I'm aware, you autist. Doesn't change what I said.

>post apocalyptic stephen hawking

KEK

Im also glad that they used her, and that the way she helped made sense with her character (not being crazy strong or a supergenius). Also
>SCIENCE SETS ALL THINGS EQUAL.

Fuck me if that didn't sound epic.

Nah nigga we get you just stupid. It's okay, baby

>an emotional scene would have more impact if we actually saw them growing closer to each other
>hurr it didn't really happen!!
Kill yourself anytime.

We still have the other people who survived being stoned to look forward too right?

Does the author kill people off? Otherwise it sounds amazing

Then I wouldn't be able to explain to you how storytelling works or how to suck the fattest cocks my nigga haha.
I think Senkuu braced his neck somehow which is why he was goading a quick kill like that, hoping Tsukasa would kill him that exact way.

Petrification did something else to human bodies that saved him (and probably Tsukasa.)

> Eyeshield 21
> Sports, action, comedy, school
We just don't know

This. He could have pretend to go along with Tsukasa's deal but he chose to get his neck chopped instead. Obviously he had plan for it.

>literally no argument
I see, you're just braindead.

Most interesting outcome of the recent chapters would definitely be Tsukasa losing an arm or something off the explosion and Senkuu being alive but paralyzed thanks to some plan of his like putting a hidden support on the back of his neck.

Feel free to stop sucking his cock and filling the thread with your assblast anytime now, Hoss.

Paralyzed and nearly dead because he sunconsciously held back instead of going for the kill, but thankfully, their new hot friend will somehow have the means to save him just in time.

The new hot friend would probably be a medical doctor then or maybe a nurse

Tsukasa actually held back because he didn't really want to kill Senkuu, so he didn't really break his neck (at least not completely).

Senkuu is gonna be Hawking'd either permanently, or for a long while.

fucking sjw

>anything happening for a long time in this manga

It'll last 2 chapters tops

Why do people like this manga? Tsukasa was shoehorned into becoming an antagonist, he went from 0-100 in like 2 panels, dumbass second MC is fucking boring as hell, and girl MC doesn't have any use in the plot yet other than maybe making babies. Thank You is the only decent character so far.

Shut the fuck, retard.

It's better than her being annoying AND useless.

But she doesn't have a personality.

I already shut the fuck, thank you, because I wasnt raised in a barn. Kindly close your ass we can hear the pain from the SnS thread.

My money is on Senkuu having a secret keikaku involving the plexus blow and surviving it.

Tsukasa loses his head and they transplant Senkuu's head in Tsukasa's body.

Cry more, nigga.

I only read it because I found science guy hot.
If he is dead I probably will drop it unless more husbandos are introduced.

>Spee D. Reader

the happening

Has to be an herbalist that relies on remedies and natural cures (aka witch-doctor type) so she can provide the opposite attracts sexual tension.

>Senkuu may actually be dead
I didn't expect that

>Senkuu
>Sexual for anything but science
I want to see this

>Yuzuriha actually does something

holy shit

>why didn't the manga with 11 chapters out have long running arcs yet
Gee I don't know

I still can't accept that Senkuu is fucking dead

>recreating the 3rd nuke with prehistoric technology

Bravo Japan.

How many chapters until this turns into a robot manga with mecha-senkuu?

>girl is nothing but a plot device
>science sets all things equal

yeah, sure

Why did the writer include the smoke / other humans?

Cause its the end? Nah

What? Learn to follow conversations, i was replying to someone saying that science man would stay paralyzed "for a long time"

this shit is so unbelievably dumb

> he didnt see it coming so now hes upset

Goodnight sweet prince.
F

Get ready for next week when he gets up and says
>"Whew, that would have hurt if not for *asspull*
Cue the comedic reaction and explanation as to why Senkuu had to fake his death to get Taiju enraged.

Why not? We didn't even have time to actually meet the guy.

the writing in this manga is grade school-tier literally no one would be reading it if it wasn't for Boichi

That was nice.

>a robot manga
That would be great,we need more of those

He is faking his death to be next plot twist when he becomes the main villain!!

The other ongoing series of Boichi is litterally about a robot MC. And it's great.

HIs sister is super cute!

g-gon-san?

Are you the underage sperg from the bnha thread who kept using the word nigger to "trigger people"

>(You)

@157361580
Reverse (You)

Are we sure Boichi is not writing this story as well? These last episodes felt very Boichi-like to me.

He could talk with writer to give him some ideas.

The girl that reacts to the smoke signal in ch9 has a similar hair color than the girl with white hair in this page.

>fucking sjw
Don't you mean WSJ ;)

Science, duh.

Maybe a hidden piece of armor on the back of his neck? like the piece of stone they took off the girls foot?

I actually feel kinda bad for Tsukasa, he looked pretty innocent and cute on that what-if montage.

F.

More like Dr. Boom

You couldn't say he didn't deserve it.

last origin chapter was fucking amazing although I don't get why he wants to destroy Y

Y is dangerous. It's as simple as that. If Y can give him an unbelievable powerup, then you have to ask yourself how strong Y really would be if he was unleashed on the entire world.

He's using "nigga", nigger