Shutdown

"Problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president's the leader. And he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead... when they talk about the government shutdown, they're going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They're not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who's running things in Washington, so I really think the pressure is on the president."

-Donald J Trump, 2013

What did he mean by this?

Same as it ever was, Trump predicting the future, then forgetting it 5 seconds later.

It means fuck off, shill

Very well thought out response, care to elaborate?

so OP, when the government shutdown under Obama, it was his fault, right?

MAGA #SchumerShutdown
Dems want to defenend illegals, that's all there is to it

>BUT OBAU

I though Trump was supposed to be the master deal maker? Why could he do that tonight?

I don't know, a few years ago I was told it's congress' responsibility so I'm going with that, can't go against CNN and Obama after all.

You don't have a moral highground.
Why exactly do you think anyone here will be phased by a hypocrite calling us hypocritical?
It's good when we do it, it's bad when you do it and vice versa.

Let's drop the pretense that we are fellow countrymen, and admit that we hate each other and wish each other ill.

He meant: die Kikefag, die.

Sometimes you have to walk away, the "deal" isn't over yet when one side is being unreasonable.

Who is the hypocrite, me or Trump? It was Obama's fault when he was pres, but now he gets off scott free now that he and the repubicans have control of the government?

Answer the question faggot.

Lubcucks will never give a straight answer

Because anyone with a hint higher than a nigger knows that this bill was bad from the start

You're surprised about a politician changing their stance once the shoe is on the other foot? Is this your first year following politics?

"And he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead"

He did that, remember? He live streamed it. Democrats have been out to get him since day one, and never intended on working with him. Stop pretending.

Quick rundown for those of us who just woke up?
What's happening?

>Deflection
>Deflection
>Deflection

The question is simply, whos responsibility is it for tonight's shutdown? Obama hasn't held office for a year, and Republicans control all 3 branches of government.

So it's still his fault he didn't make a deal, right? I'm only using his own words here.

Did Obama even try to meet with Congress?

You have to be a retard to support Dems who care more about illegals than citizens and the US.

So we'll just take it as a yes that it was Obama's fault when the government shut down.

He even did that today with Schumer and others I believe.

Was it? Because I remember the shutdown on Obama getting blamed on the Republicans.

>Republicans control all 3 branches of government
Means nothing unless they have a large majority.

>It was Obama's fault when he was pres
It was blamed on the republicans, so this one will be blamed on the democrats.

The Dems fucked around too much, especially with muh Russia and now this. They don’t realize who Trump is, or the massive balls he has to release the memo. They’ll be eternally fucked now. Schumer was too late. His Dominican pizza party days are numbered in single digits.

Which means, say it together now... It was Trump's fault the government shutdown today!

>Senate Democrats derail bill to avert government shutdown

That was mentioned on FOX, said it was from an AP article. Can't find it from AP though.

How about my other question If Trump is meeting to solve it, hardly his fault.

It's insinuating that Trump will be blamed for the house and Senate dems not budging on small shit, it's a compromise thing. At the end of the day idiots won't thing about the truth, and blame Trump, he's just pointing out what's gonna happen dipshit.

Why do you think Trump is working so hard to create a compromise with the Democrats? He knows this is true, and trying his hardest to find a compromise. That being said, you can't compromise with those who are unwilling to to so themselves. Trump can take the heat, and Democrats will pay for it =]

Bipartisan proposal was presented to Trump at his request and he rejected it. Do tell me more of how it is the Dem's fault now once you wipe the semen off your face.

They had a deal, including the preservation of DACA, until Dick Durbin put out a fake quote to cause a media meltdown with the full backing of Chuck Schumer. Senate Democrats own this through and through. There is a spending bill waiting to be voted on. Democrats don't oppose anything in the bill but they will not vote for it because they lost the election in 2016.

lol who even cares if it was? good. pathetic democrats are scared to even budge on small stuff trump asked, so he just shut it down and showed the US that dems care more for illegal spics than americans. trump just stays winning and losers can't see it lmao

Moron, we wanted the shut down dumbass

So over this shit. Just drop the real dirt and let’s be done with the charade.

Obama in fact did meet with both Democrats and Republicans!

usatoday.com/amp/2954963

So if he tried to meet with them and make a deal, it's hardly his fault, right? Your words. Or does the pressure fall on the president? Trump's words. Just need to know whose words I should follow.

These retards will jump through any mental hoop, even if it gives them a fucking aneurism.
Top. Fucking. Kek.

why is the government shutting down ? pls real answers

>usatoday.com/amp/2954963

That's giving 404. Guess his meeting did exist either.

What don't you understand? He said exactly what he means, the pressure is on the president. Doesn't matter that this shutdown is 100% the Democrats' fault, the pressure is on Trump to get the government running again because the stupid MSM is going to report it as Trump's shutdown regardless.

Convincing Democrats to vote yes in the Senate to stop a government shutdown. Wishful thinking even for you.

Dems care for illegals more than US citizens. Snowflakes are upset about DACA not being continued and for mean words.

He knows that DACA or any kind of amnesty are 100% unacceptable. He is doing his job right now, exactly as I expect him to.

If he cuts a deal that includes DACA I will be fucking pissed. I'd rather he LITERALLY burn this motherfucker down. The last time we let a "harmless" 3 million illegals have amnesty, they permanently turned California blue and now democrats get 55 EVs for free and the state government has lost its FUCKING mind.

Send national guard troops to shoot or arrest our AG, Governor, and Senators, in that order of preference, fucking traitors.