Jon Stewart was a pretty funny and mostly reasonable guy. He's a jew, but overall a decent person with good morals

Jon Stewart was a pretty funny and mostly reasonable guy. He's a jew, but overall a decent person with good morals.

But this faggot on the other hand has ruined the American youth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMtFAi84ehTSYSE9XoHefig/search?query=trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jon Stewart was a pretty funny and mostly reasonable guy. He's a jew, but overall a decent person with good morals.

No he isn't.

>He's a jew, but overall a decent person with good morals.
Fuck off Jon Stewart. You're a despicable faggot.

Do a lot of the youth watch Colbert?

>Thinking Jon "you don't own this country, I do" Leibowitz wont be the 1st to hang.

>He's a jew, but overall a decent person with good morals.
kill yourself, kike

Colbert was funny when he took himself less seriously, but he became a huge political hack since Obama took office.

douchebags that will hate anything that isn't spoon fed to ya by Fox News. Jon Stewart was great. Who the fuck cares if he voted democrat? I remember being just like you just after high school, makes me cringe.

youtube.com/channel/UCMtFAi84ehTSYSE9XoHefig/search?query=trump

1,422 videos about Trump.

This image infuriates Democrats but is 100% correct. Modern liberal "comedy" is absolute trash.

Jon Stewart is a piece of shit

>Who the fuck cares if he voted democrat?
typical jew tactics

he was a manipulative agenda driven kike, just like you

No most of them don't care about current events.

I used to like Jon Stewart, years ago.
Look at him today. Look at his eyes. You can see the shame. The sadness. I believe he retired to a farm, far away from Manhattan. He knows what he helped create. He knows he's partly responsible for the destruction of comedy, the thing he dedicated his life to. I pity him.

He is a liberal catholic hijacked by a parody of bill o'reilly after doing it a little too long and letting it go to his head and forgetting who is the real him and who is the character.

To be honest with you I never found either of them to be funny. Coco's sound though.

why would you pity a jew this dishonest hateful kike needs to roast

Holy shit you are such a faggot.

He didn't know the difference between debt and deficit.

Because jews were funny once, but not anymore.
>undeserved trips
kys famalam

Is this guy an Irish catholic?

Mostly on YouTube. I think high ratings come from YouTube views now, which is why he's still on the air.

he was never funny tho. everything about him is disgusting and slimy and makes the last few decades sticky and slimy with his influence. Let me guess ur mom was single and let u watch HBO all day during summer break while she was at work.

I honestly used to think the Colbert report was pretty funny. Now I find him an insufferable faggot who’s insecure about his scoops

He's a producer for the Tonight Show you cunt, he's not on every magazine but he's still stacking his sheckles just as tall as ever.

You're implying that anyone under the age of 18 even watches TV.

People don't realize it, but Colbert is what Jon Stewart was all along.

They're both shills that dance and laugh to the tune of whoever is pulling their strings. When someone calls out their blatant biases and inaccuracies? They do the same thing.

>OOOOHHH IM NOT A REPORTER. I'M A *COMEDIAN*, THEREFORE IT'S PERFECTLY FINE FOR ME TO MAKE UP NEWS AND INTERPRET EVENTS IN FICTIONAL WAYS

They're shills who use comedy as a shield. I want to say Jon had his moments, but he never really did. Both him AND Colbert AND Oliver AND Bee and everyone else from that Comedy Central cesspit wrote the book on being a fucking retarded coward.

Colbert himself is renowned for debating people and going out of character to attack someone before going back into character to hide from the backlash. He did this with O'reilly multiple times back in the day, jumping out of character to sling some retarded strawman at him. Before jumping back into character to go

>lol why you so angry bro, it's just a joke brah, i'm a comedian :D

Even if you miss Stewart, you cannot miss what he did to both comedy and news reporting. Blurring the lines between comedians and reporters was one of the worst disservice he ever did to the country and to politics.

>OOOOHHH IM NOT A REPORTER. I'M A *COMEDIAN*, THEREFORE IT'S PERFECTLY FINE FOR ME TO MAKE UP NEWS AND INTERPRET EVENTS IN FICTIONAL WAYS

I fucking hate that. When he was on Crossfire and tearing into Tucker Liebowitz used that exact defense, it's just pathetic.

TWO SCOOPS

Wait is that a fact now? Do kids under 18 no longer watch tv? Is it just streaming on their phones n shiet? I have no clue what's going on with today's youth except they use facebook and instagram shiet.

Also, if you want to thank Stewart for anything, thank him for basically killing any trust people have in the media. People just assume everyone on television is a comedian pretending to be a reporter now.

Exactly, and he's done that before. He will straight-up get called out on inaccuracies and fallacies in his arguments and fall back to the "Well I'm a comedian, everything I say is jokes, look at me I'm a funny man", then immediately go on the attack when he sees it in another argument.

IMO if I had someone on my serious politics show straight up say "Well everything I say is stupid anyway, I'm a comedian, I make people laugh" like Stewart or Colbert does, I would have security immediately throw them out into the parking lot for wasting my time.

I said I liked him and that jews were funny, not that he was funny.
You have to be 18+ to post on 4chinz, faggot

>I'm an assmad Trumo voter who can't deal with him getting BTFO several times a week. I can't deal with young people hating what I like!

daily reminder that ratings for all late night shows are in the toilet. Colbert's show that he departed from got straight-up cancelled after he left because the ratings sunk into oblivion.
Young people hate this shit worse than we do.

>You can see the shame. The sadness

Wrong. Jews don't have emotions because they are soulless, sniveling creatures.

FLUUUEEERRMMMPPPFFFF

Colbert is a talent rivaling that of johnny Carson and if you can't put your political views aside to enjoy some humor you take things way too seriously.

Just kidding he's an awful faggot.

this can't be real???

Man, I used to love The Daily Show back in the day when it was just straight up pointing out absurdities in the news and poking fun at both sides. I agree Jon Stewart was a funny and reasonable guy. It's sad to see how far his buddy Colbert has fallen. Yeah he's richer and more famous now, but he's just another fucking liberal agenda pushing manufacturer of outrage now. Jon's idea for the Colbert Report was fucking brilliant, but Colbert without his persona is fucking shit.

Wow, someone who time-traveled from 2004. Yea, all your heroes are shitheads.

He defines catholic guilt.

>that webm
That is genuinely creepy. And also why are people still doing that fucking retarded HURR DURR LOOK AT MY ONE RAISED EYEBROW AREN'T I SO QUIRKY bullshit?? Jesus christ it's so fucking stupid.

Jon Stewart was actually funny back in the 90s/early00s. He was liberal but not far left and was very pro free speech. I even have some of his books that outright mock Jews and Muslims.

You know what they say -
Birds of a feather rape little boys together

Jon Stewart was not great. He bitched about news channels being worthless but he launched an era in which people get their news from comedians and the truth is decided by comedy writers and audience applause. So much worse. Fuck Jon Stewart for destroying news and information distribution for an entire generation

Youth? They aren't watching fucking Colbert.

It is real and the only reason the drumpf meme exists. John oliver did it as "payback" for this tweet

And every time someone challenged his views or called him out on lying he'd say "oh, I'm just a comedian, I'm not supposed to know that".

john stewart is a fucking kike nigger faggot, faggot.