The Chinese Question

Lenovo became world famous in 2005 when it bought IBM’s PC business. Today, the company is the world’s largest maker of PCs.

Huawei is the second-largest provider of telecoms network equipment in the world and, together with the University of Surrey, it is in the vanguard of developing 5G. It has also moved in a big way into smartphones, with its P10 proving to be a great favourite among tech savvy youngsters.

Since the release of its first smartphone in 2011, Xiaomi has become the world’s fifth largest smartphone maker.

Tencent created the QQ messenger app, which has more users than WhatsApp, whose half a billion users earned it a $19bn buyout from Facebook.

Baidu is not only China’s largest search engine, its navigation system is now accurate within centimetres and is on a par with the US Global Positioning System (GPS).

ZTE is one of the world’s 10 biggest smartphone makers and is increasingly jostling for position with Huawei, Lenovo and Xiaomi.

Alibaba dominates the e-commerce scene WORLDWIDE and its Wall Street IPO was the greatest in history to date. Looking at the overall state of e-commerce in China, sales are forecast to reach US$1 trillion by 2019, larger than the US, UK, Japan, Germany and France combined.

It was fun being an empire while it lasted ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ChadTLvkbxw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Belt_One_Road_Initiative
techworm.net/2015/08/lenovo-pcs-and-laptops-seem-to-have-a-bios-level-backdoor.html
thehackernews.com/2016/11/hacking-android-smartphone.html
instagram.com/fanling923/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They’re EUC are a long way off from competing with the likes of Dell & HP, and their servers are absolute shit compared to all the big guys (IBM,Dell, EMC,HPE) etc.

Lenovo is and probably always will Be Chinese knockoff junk.

what's the question?

Jews are second tier and a smokescreen covering their Chinese overlords.

Lenovo is shit, but Huawei do make a decent phone at a good price. What's the question?

I should have learned Chinese instead of Japanese. Well, there's still time.

The question is will gooks conquer Europe.

do we gas chinese

>Lenovo is and probably always will Be Chinese knockoff junk.

That's what they said about German and Japanese goods back in the day.

No. Too many qts.

>breeding hapas

Ah, no Europe is doing a good job of that itself. I hope the tide turns though.

*sigh*

first off, chinese aren't gooks. stop comparing them to satellite states

secondly, the only two civilizations that matter are jewish and chinese. everyone else is just a proxy

so to answer your question, it will depend on your jewish overlords

now kys for being this stupid

>jewish and chinese
Modern China is a Jewish state, retard. Try opening a book.

kek
i love how gooks like to favorably compare themselves to jews.
>the original masters of china were 6'6 gingers
>mummies to prove it
>mummies that the gooks in beijing tried to hide from the world
>all han dynasties were a protracted deterioration of the original ginger masters' civilization... or ghengis'

there is no such thing as jewish civilization.
there is no such thing as gook civilization.

jews are parasites.
gooks are peasants.
>civilization

>everything is jewish
just... stop

They're not as good as they used to be but Thinkpads are still the best laptops you can buy.

t. Sup Forums

>replicating stolen tech and selling it to billions of bugmen

I have been compelled to ponder

How dare you make fun of the DACA kids you racist bigot! They are OUR children too! Hang yourself you Russian agent of Putin himself

>Modern China is a Jewish state

which is why they support palestine. ok

They just copy things already created in America.

we wuz chinese emperors n shieet

yeah and it's a goddam shame things aren't going to plan.
kissenger and nixon were going to make china a plum for the kikes to exploit in exchange for their upcoming ejection from the west...an attempt to reorient these asiatic people back to their natural sphere of influence.
but the propaganda's largely failed. even though extensive efforts were made ot pave the way for hebrew-philia in china, the han remain fairly anti-semitic and overtly xenophobic in their overall disposition. to confound matters even further, the jews themselves seem disinclined to emigrate to china -- not even after zuckercuck married & bred a chinaman did the hebes get hip with all that's sino...hell, even a starwars story line wasn't enough to sway the semites eastwards...they just don't dig sino-land -- and who can blame them? every chinaman who can afford the bribes has already made his/her way west, as far as they can get from their emergent superpower homeland.
lemme tell you gooks something:
the surest signal that you are an emergent power is your popularity. if you truly were on the ascent, everyone would want to be moving there.
but the opposite is in fact the case -- the savvy among you have abandon the polluted shores of the east pacific.
>the chinese think they're going to rule the world
>their goal is to forever leave china

you'll have your hands full with india/japan soon enough. reign those puppies in, chinaman. you're out of your league.
kek

>being this retarded

kissinger based his assumption that economic liberalization would lead to political liberalization. in fact the opposite happened, and china played the west like the retards you are. so now western powers and their vassals are butthurt

anyways, you're all irrelevant. you're just proxies in the battle between china and israel

George Soros supports palestine. ok

and is hated by other jews. your point?

in 1949 jap cars were a joke
by 1985 Detroit was crying

>are jewish
why did you have to ruin a perfectly good thread?

China dominates the manufactured goods arena. If the Chinks are able to build Silk Road 2.0, global trade as we know it will be destroyed.

For like 300 years the balance of power rested with the nation that could control shipping lanes, and thus the trade associated with them. Without the need for container ships, China will put all their manufactured goods on trains headed West. They won't NEED the shipping lanes to access the central asian/middle eastern/Russian/European markets.

Say what you will about the quality of chink goods, the idea behind it is that they are making profits on their shit.

t. Lenovo and Huawei user

because i'm blackpilled?

Huawei is such a terrible name for a phone company. It's unpronounceable and just screams cheap chinese shit. Atleast lenovo sounds normal.

>the gook struts with pride
no, not emperors, just the original overloards. the ones who built the pyramids scattered throughout the chinese hinterlands.
the literal word for chinese in japanese means 'slave-people'.
the whole of your history is several millenia of brutal cuckedness -- whether it be giant gingers, imperial dynasties, mongoloid savages, the japanese, the british or now the kikes, the whole of chinese history is thoroughly cucked.
no wonder your people were so capricious in flushing 6000 years of history under mao...it was all shit anyway.

but, hey, that's just, like, one guy's opinion, dude. i'm sure china's totally awesome and user just doesn't get it.

the point is it doesn't matter if the quality of their goods is low. most of the world is poor, and is happy with cheap goods

why are whites so dumb?

>the literal word for chinese in japanese means 'slave-people'.

that's just during the qing dynasty. anyways, japan is pretty much an american vassal state, so i don't know if they should be throwing stones from glass houses

WIth more than a billion chinese people any chinese company will have a bigger customer base than similar US or European companies.
Now they may manufacture, compile and assemble the hardware, The technological designs still originate from US-EU.

we are going to make india the new china.
the 'silk-road' will fail spectacularly.
both nations are food and energy insecure.
both share the same overall benefits to the rest of the world and both share the same vulnerabilities.
this combination does not for co-equal partners in bi-lateral relations make...throw russia in the mix and you've got a clusterfuck of epic proportions.
i find this all amusing.
chinese people on Sup Forums not understanding that china is facing a massive threshing.
internal revolt.
currency crisis.
energy crisis.
political upheaval.

pride truly doth proceed a downfall.

t. china-user

Who is this penus venus?

Lenovo has innovated nothing and buys ibm's hand me downs. Huawei stole source code from Cisco and got sued for it. They even copied the manual for the PIX firewall with its included typos. The chinks do not and cannot innovate. Most if them cant do top tier IT work, the top 20 mathematicians in the world is 18 whites.

Whatever you're doing, do it faster. Australia is going to become a Chinese colony before whatever master plan you've got will pan out.

>we are going to make india the new china.

That will not work because of the big difference in character between these people, Work ethics and tempo is much lower in India due to warmer climate.

some might argue that he is a good example of a hapa (even though he's nothing but a clown who will never be anything more than one, might as well say models are a good example of human beings)
but his fucking brother is an ugly furry artist

when have westerners EVER been right about china? oh right, never

*sigh*
just accept your fate

>Lenovo has innovated nothing and buys ibm's hand me downs. Huawei stole source code from Cisco and got sued for it. They even copied the manual for the PIX firewall with its included typos. The chinks do not and cannot innovate.

Chinks are better at mercenary capitalism than we were during the robber baron era. Hats off.

>Most if them cant do top tier IT work, the top 20 mathematicians in the world is 18 whites.

So what? 1 in 5 people on the planet is a Chinese national. They're not even in the beginning stages of modern society and the market is already so fuckhuge it's eclipsing us.

You talk about mathematics and you can't even understand what leverage is to the marketplace. They've got the people, they will dictate the market even stumbling around like a headless chicken.

import more muhammeds so we can outbreed them

exactly

also
>most populous country on the planet
>not a single post from the mainland

Say hello to the PRC-cyber police Sup Forums

China banned Google, newfag.

>china banned jewish search engine
>pol still thinks jews control china

Good for them. I think they will do a wonderful job of managing their half of the world, which includes Europe.

The US should have been, as it was born, Isolationist. We should have just left the world alone, and developed technology in peace.

The future is decentralized

The Chinese will struggle to decentralize power and authority

>imagine the world becomes gooks and pic related

Every time someone names the chink these boards spiral out of control into a PRC induced propaganda mindfuck.

herewegoagain bois

I work for one of those companies.

So many offices getting busted for just making up their numbers.

Chinese companies behave in the exact way Chinese provinces do, they fudge so much shit. They get away with it.

Ummm... you do realize the domestic market of China alone is enough to inflate all of these worthless fucking brands, right? Nobody in their right mind would buy a Lenovo laptop or a Huawei phone. They're fucking junk, and they cost almost the same as decent stuff. The entire Chinese empire is literally made of shit and empty pop cans, the only reason it got anywhere is due to a total disregard for human rights and basic decency. That's basically their only advantage. If China ever tried to play this game with civilized people rules, they'd be no better than fucking Lithuania.

>Baidu
>its navigation system

Are you literally this stupid, OP?

I work for one of those cited in OP.
It's ok. Good stuff, not eh best.
Also source on OP's pic?

>china played the west
yeah because westerners are easternizing and chinese aren't westernizing right lmao. tell me more 小王.

our anglo bretheren got their asses handed to them in ww1 and ww2, should we have let the germans conquer them then launch assaults on murica? no. but then ussr wanted gommunism everywhere to build power and launch an assault on murica so we fought proxy wars and now maintain presence in ME. not murica's fault user.

It doesn't matter how "good" their economy is; the point was to make *ours* bad.

IE: If Chinese firms can undercut western ones more than their profit margins, the (western) company doesn't shrink, it dies.

They have systematically destroyed our economy, and now they are systematically destroying our society.

"They" are the peoples republic of China and their leftist puppets in the US.
Just look at how fast big tech went downhill once they started openly doing business and being encouraged to compete in China.

The products are made to be competitive by cost.
I don't get why people are mad at people producing lower tier stuff. Not everyone can or wants to spend money on one or the other particular object.

Americans really are as dumb as they say. Yes, the chinks played the west by making you dependent on chinese goods, stealing your manufacturing and raking in your shekels without you ever accomplishing any of (((Kissinger)))'s political goals in China. That's the point, that's how you got played. The Chinese are not R*ssians, they don't fall for your shit.

>making you dependent on chinese goods
what?

>what is an iphone

I've recently been to Guangzhou on a short layover. The Chinese are literally flattening mountains to build, build, and build. You can understand what they're doing there by looking at it from the air. This truly is an Asian century.

>iphones are made in china
>implying taiwan is part of china
wanna know how i know you have no fkn clue what you're talking about?

doesnt matter, as long as i can marry a chinese cutie, ill be glad.

it's all conveniently only on the coastline for easy view, just don't look at the other 80% of its landmass!

>iphones are made in taiwan
You are retarded. Foxconn (taiwanese company) makes iphones in the mainland.

like taiwan issnt bonding with the mainland, kek, they both speak mandarin.

Who is this fluid druid?

wait a second, is a good that's manufactured/assembled in china but designed out of china by a company outside of china to mainly sell outside of china still considered a chinese good? or did you not understand what i was saying.

>be jew
>be jealous of chink empire's wealth and Confucian values
>introduce cuck-tier western philosophy to soften chinks by abusing chink boner for edumacation
>corrupt population with opium
>corrupt imperial system with more opium and drugs
>create Mao, Changkai-shek and other revolutionaries
>see downfall of last Chinese empire
>rubbinghands.jpg

>next step is balkanisation to weaken the Chinks into one of their many warring periods
>send Japanese goys to fuck shit up
>good goy Mao fucks shit up by in-fighting with ROC
>civil war AND sino-japanese war ensues
>rubbinghands.jpg

>plagues hits population and turns everyone into insects
>Mao eventually wins because ROC are a bit more retarded and moved to shitty island
>balkanisation didn't pan out because insects can't form individual states but oh well at least they're good goy commies
>jews enjoy glorious decades free from chink competition
>mission accomplished

>be jew in late 2000s
>chinks show signs of regaining human thought
>chinks announce semi-capitalist reforms in economy
>ruhroh
>quickly send neocon goys to denounce china for being filthy commies (kek shoah love the irony)
>chink insect mind dont give a shit and keep feeding the king chink and economy anyway
>economy grows on its own
>double mega ruroh

>send goys from all sorts of higher education to reeducate chinks to be good goys again
>chinks too insect to understand
>n-no they can't be that dumb
>chinks soon overtake the world economy and cut profits from good goy nations
>i-impossible

>one hundred years later
>w-wew sure glad we nuked east asia
>i-it's not like their resources and economy was overtaking us or anything
>we wuz the chosen nation and shieet

Chink shills unironically think so.

Dunning Kruger effect in full effect

>Be AUS
>get invaded

>>be jew in late 2000s
>>chinks show signs of regaining human thought
>>chinks announce semi-capitalist reforms in economy
>>ruhroh
>>quickly send neocon goys to denounce china for being filthy commies (kek shoah love the irony)
>>chink insect mind dont give a shit and keep feeding the king chink and economy anyway
>>economy grows on its own
>>double mega ruroh
改革开放 (open door and reform) began in the 70s under 邓小平 the more you know.

Name another country that has systematic state sanctioned organ harvesting. . . .

I'll wait.
youtu.be/ChadTLvkbxw

>If the Chinks are able to build Silk Road 2.0, global trade as we know it will be destroyed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Belt_One_Road_Initiative

lenovo and huawei suck though
techworm.net/2015/08/lenovo-pcs-and-laptops-seem-to-have-a-bios-level-backdoor.html

thehackernews.com/2016/11/hacking-android-smartphone.html

ZOG occupied Palestine

Fan Ling

China don't have the cultural or ideological dominance of the West

so they make shitty tech products, who cares

There are a couple of white mummies in an obscure part a western China, separated by near impassable mountains and thousands of miles from centers of Chinese civilization, in a meaningless region that was never a part of the old Chinese empires anyway and got conquered in modern times.

It's literally like claiming that Egyptians were niggers because there are some ancient nigger corpses in remote Nile swamps that are thousands of miles from the centers of Egyptian civilization.

You are literally a fucking nigger. Kill yourself.

>taiwan is part of china
Yes, part of Republic of "China".

I'm also highly looking forward CCP come here to save us from rampant faggotory infestation and anti-chinese revisionism.

NEW CHINESE CENTURY

cuckold

>Anglos invaded abos
>chinks invaded anglos
it's the circle of life

>Dunning (((Kruger)))
ironic

FAN LING
instagram.com/fanling923/?hl=en

>who are Koreans

yeah yeah one china and mainland pc nomenclature. i know you're not taiwanese but 'you all' are the same slant eyed bastards to me, two sides of the same coin. if rok owned the mainland again the ccp would be back with a different name in no time, except this time not professing blandly to be communist.

This same thread is getting shilled by a microdick hapa on multiple boards

Oh no.
Don't let China take over my country.
That would suck.

>They’re EUC are
Is this proper English?

>T. Zhang Ming the chink despair shill.

Those companies are so large because they are practically some of the only products you can buy in protectionist China. They are large because they cater to a closed market of 1 billion chinks.

Go fuck yourself with this cry-baby defeatest narrative you chink dog eater.

Sorry, DPP and their separatist lackeys are the real SJW cuckolds, they're the biggest of supporters of western 白左 libercucks, DPP蔡英文 used to be supporter of Hillary Clinton and her 1776+genders before Trump won, and possibly a faggot.

So fuck you, gweilos, I hope CCP nuke you one day as well.

most of these are pretty low tech industries.
alibaba is world scale and noteworthy.
lenovo just another assembly factory.
and a messenger app? who gives a FUCK about an app. The network effect is important and valuable, they have it for sure, but who cares. whats app was poison as soon as facebook bought it.

Hey Taiwan, why are so many Taiwanese SJW today? My dad is from a nationalist family and is appalled at how leftist the country is now.

your dad is a retarded boomer