Here we go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IO_5E1sBwvo
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keep it up OP

Beanbro seems cool so far.

possibly the shortest feeling jojolion chapter, and that's saying something

there's nothing in this chapter, no new info besides the plant appraiser confirming there's actually someone above damo, and his string stand

it's just the beggining of the scan

There's always a calm before the storm, plus I think the confirmation of there being a bigger big-bad Rock Human out there is interesting.

no, I already read the entire chapter

youtube.com/watch?v=IO_5E1sBwvo

then please don't spoil

the fuck is even going on.

sorry. chapter has been out for 2 hours though

It's 47 pages, a good count though.

a good 20 of those is the appraiser saying WELL WE'RE FUCKED over and over while explaining jack shit

killer tree again?

Place your bets on what the enemy Stando is.

It's a character establishing chapter for the bean man. We also get a glimpse of the enemy's stand ability.

pretty much this, after the action-packed chapters of Blue Hawaii it makes sense that this arc'll start a bit slower.

I'd care if they didn't already go back to ignoring girl jotaro after her chapter and never see her talk again

She'll show up again, mark my words. BTW vs Speed King is inevitable.

>action packed
it was just Jo2ke running around in morioh and then yasuho KO dolomiti

Still had a lot of action with Josuke beating up pedestrians and in general looking pretty cool.
>That bubble-shield pose in BH2

Kyo knew very little about what was going on. This guy is already more closely involved.

Why is Gappy so pure?

He genuinely seems much more caring and concerned this chapter, it's nice.

This just gets more and more bizarre.

Those arms

Is it too early to lay claim on Mr. Bean as husbando?

>Bean on his bum
Araki, for fucks sake.

He certainly looks like he'd make good breakfast.

This chapter's really giving me part 4 vibes, I love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
And done.

I think this was a good establishing chapter - honestly this guy reminds me a lot of Rohan

Thanks

thank you

Anytime.
I was thinking the same, he's pretty cool. I was expecting him to be a complete pussy from how he was first presented, he seems like he'll be a bro. Also predicting a fight next chapter.

>first highway star
>now re-hashed superfly

How much of a hack does Araki need to be?

Like the whole calm,jerkass demenour who is extremely good at their job and focuses their sole being on that job as well as their eccentric behavior

Just kidding idiot, kill yourself.

I don't think the actual fight when we get to it is going to be like Superfly

I called dibs on him ages ago

rai is the final boss, his behavior fits a rockman's perfectly and he found the rokakaka in the first place because he's a fucking plant appraiser

he's using gappy as bait to get jobin to his place of power, like part 5's diavolo vs risotto nero, there are three sides to this battle

speed king is able to speed up anything on contact, that includes speeding up continental drift and making trees move around or some shit, okay I didn't think about this for more than a minute

>enemy ability is making things spin and create holes
Now where have i seen that ability before

Your words hurt me, user.
Will the Stand be another automatic one like Blue Hawaii or is it going to be a suit-Stand like Oasis?

Isn't the enemy's power to make the trees move

what is his power is controlling the outer layers of skin, even those of other people?

so someone who fought against him in the past would have noticeable scars

Jobin is going to be on Josuke's side. He's a good guy.

What strikes me as odd as how does Rai know Jobin is a villain

Maybe it's the return of Limp Bizkit

>sometimes Jobin has 3 scars
>sometimes he has 1

Make up your mind Araki.

Rai's a rock human too, calling it.

It seems to me that enemy's ability is controlling trees

Bitch I bet you can't even cook a good tiramisu.

Oh well. I'll go back into my shitty part 5 hole.

See I was thinking
>BW -> Highway Star
>Bean -> Superfly
>Pursuer -> Cheap Trick

It could be like a underground version of CT where it clings to the things a person has touched/interacted with. He said he cut the trees himself.

>suit-Stand like Oasis
Considering there's lots of Part 5 callbacks like the Trish Poll and I assume we would be equivalent to the Guard Squad territory, I could see this happening.
Better be named after a Pulp Album/Song..

I'll be even more mad if Secco gets a fucking expy and Cio didn't

That my prediction

Like how does Rai know that Jobin is working for the bad guys - i doubt Josuke would have told him

>yfw the main villain is the zombified corpse of Johnny who just wants to get back to zero again

Norisuke told him. Rai is Norisuke's personal bitch.

Norisuke doesn't want to believe that Jobin is a traitor

Jobin is fucked either way so i am betting after this arc is done Josuke and co will go back to the household where Jobin/Kaato reveal their true intentions and it will lead to Norisuke dying

the guy survived being missing a liver, becoming terminally soft and a bunch of other shit

he's unkillable

I feel Norisuke or Josuke dying in terms of the heroes would have the most impact

It hurts to say but he already believes

Anyone else feel that the next arc will involve a Confrontation at the Higashikata house since they are going there.

SUPA FLY?

>jobin and kaato vs these three fuckers
>then final boss shows up
>it's the tower stand user with the ultimate beetle

I still think Jobin is the main villain per say but there is a other group of pepole who want the fruit. Maybe Jobin is cooperating with them

I'm just wondering how Karera and Flashback Man are going to play into everything.
There's so many characters that I genuinely think JJL will be the longest part to wrap everything up, I'd say we're barely halfway through the story.

wow she's so pretty

I disagree - i think we are 70/80% done with this part. I would say 2-3 years is when JoJolion will end

Yasuho is a Flashback Man.

Out on batoto now.

Love how the appraiser keeps pasively bitching to Jousuke on how he got him in all this mess.

valentine confirmed?

I FUCKING LOVE RAI
He's a sarcastic little know it all bitch without shaving that personality type in our face.

people still think jobin isn't the main villain. Even rai made a note to say "don't let the new enemy get it but also don't let jobin get it