bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/THE_DAY
readmha.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By the way, "Greatest Hero" literally is "Sai Ko no Hero"

Or... "Psycho Hero"

Nice

Another boring filler chapter

>inb4 autist(s) cry grapefag for getting triggered

As an interesting note, there's something I've been wondering.

How's Mr. "I disintegrate what I touch" supposed to replace All For One? Isn't there a massive power imbalance? I mean, All For One had a vast array of incredible abilities, while his protege has a singular (powerful, but singular) ability.

It seems like really big boots to fill, is what I'm saying. Especially since One For All has been passed on without any trouble or loss of power.

Good job checking the catalog OP

>sai ko

You tried.

AfO will break out if it wasn't obvious

But can All For One defeat DRAGON?

I'm so mixed on whether I should just point out where "Hosu city" and all the other "exotic locales" really are. I mean you dense motherfuckers can't even understand the implication of the entirety of UA being covered in dirt and dust and the stadium having like five people in it half the time means.

I don't know, probably with one of his dozens of powers.

We arrancar now

reminder the villains knew about the hero raid, so the only people that can be the traitor are kiri, tsyu, and ochako

so which one will Deku use the talk no jutsu on to reform whoever's villainous ways?

This isn't Naruto

Breath stopped at 5AM, like a permeating calm
Biting my nails at the emergency EXIT – which way is TOMORROW?
The day has come!

NIGHTS THAT NEVER END… endlessly falling rain…
Both exist in this TERRIBLE WORLD
So it’s not odd in the slightest – you’re always tripping up, half-asleep
I’m really not trying to criticize you for it

Playing ALONE in your FANTASY world,
Will you still feel embarrassed about the things you imagine there?

This MAZE is tangled, so tangled, are you really still planning to go?
The sound of a bell, played by a tiny adventurer, signals a new beginning!
Even your destination: don’t know, don’t know
Are you sure you aren’t scared?
But each step you take will change you
The day has come!

Scarecrow looks great

post endgame ships

not yet

>bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/THE_DAY

>Those you can’t seem to understand… those who pretend to understand you…
>Both exist in this TERRIBLE world.
>This place is certainly not Hell, but I expect it’s not Heaven either
>It exists as a perforation in the very middle.

Don't start with the shipfaggotry
Please

The one with the tie will talk and betray Overhaul, he seems like that type of person.

If you breathe in the gas, you dream and get brainwashed.

Hence "Just got to get him to open his mouth" and "this quirk of mine is like a dream" in Izuku vs Shinsou

what? What gas?

how the hell would you reveal ochako as the traitor without ochakofag saying it's toga or a twice cloned toga

I think I like the vigilante side story more than the main mongo

not sure if want

How do you become the greatest hero?

You become the ONLY hero

>middle school girl who dresses like a slut hangs out in a small cabin with a college twink and a 40 something year old bara

I dunno man I just like it

I also the fact that it shows us a different side of the world and how mostly normal people would deal with those problems. I like how knuckleduster is like a shitty batman (a badass normal) and I like the crawler's power and how he coulda been lida-tier. I also like his ability to climb up between two buildings to get to his penthouse.

Knuckleduster is the only good part. Hauler is literally retarded.
>waaah my qurik is shitty I can't be a hero!!
>why don't you try this
>oh ok *starts zooming and flying around like the Flash*

Wait is that Megane in there? The Shiggy guy who got exploded?

he was just a normal joe, probably never really practised with his quirk very much. It goes to show that if he had accepted lida's offer, he could have been a pretty decent hero.

Also I love how knuckleduster is so strong, eraserhead actually confused him for having some kind of quirk.

Magne's hair isn't that shiny

The quirk IS shitty. Any mistake and he crashes face first, with great chance to break his neck, it's no wonder he didn't wanted to go at high speed. Plus he needs three points on the ground, which forces him to crouch so he can't fight while moving.

There were a lot of things wrong with the arrancar before you can label them that

Why are they doing raid in the middle of morning again?

>yfw Eri begins to wear a bird mask at some point in the story

People are tired or too relaxed in the morning. It's 8 o'clock in the morning and your house gets raided you won't be prepared

People got into UA with worse quirks. He just needs some protective gear.

He probably could of but he saved a worthless person who got stuck in a river :^)

>readmha.com/
What the fuck is this shit?

he can't do fuck all while moving, though. Not that much mobility either. He'd need shock absorption of for his quirk to nulify impact on the surfaces he's currently touching, so he won't injure himself while using it and can for example jump straight at a wall and scale up. He also needs to be crouching so he can't do shit with it except move in itself. I'm not even sure if the momentum stops if he suddenly raises his hand. Unless he has some kind of dick augmentation, his hands won't ever be free.

Well at least he's gonna get laid for it

tell us the hints, O Wise One

>People got into UA with worse quirks
Such as?

Not to mention he had never used his ability in the way he is using them now, he was discouraged by how his ability stacks up to pro heroes who are all flashy and stuff.

The kids at UA learned how to use their quirks in such a way that they could pass the entrance exam while in their early teens. Crawler didn't figure this out until his college years.

Not everyone recognizes their potential at the same time as others.

Mina is going to be nomu'd by the end of the series, her quirk is perfect for it

Does her quirk just give her rocket jumps? Can she land safely with it? I wouldn't even count her as a vigilante, I don't quite understand what her role is in the story, does she just hang out with them two sometimes?

also

>What, am I not good enough for you now or something?

f-fuckkkk I felt so sorry for knuckleduster :(

>gee I wonde what Dragon Lady can do
>I bet it's dragon body
>she can breathe fire and maybe pulls out wings, cool
>mfw she becomes a fucking dragon

UA isn't the only hero school.

Minato tailman, His quirk is fine but it's clear that the issue is practice. Quirks constantly get referred to as muscles, and it's clear he's never seriously used his.

Ingenium has airbags in his costume cause he crashes a lot
Also
>speed up
>jump
>kick villain in the face with the build up momentum
>land on all fours

Invisithot
Animal Autist
Mineta
Chink from in class B who can grow scales

yes

a
motherfucking
dragon

That could happen to Mirio too.
It would be interesting to see a school's health department deal with quirk-injured kids.

>Animal whisperer
>bad quirk

I can't gush enough about this series. The fact that it managed to be a Big Three title, jesus FUCK

Well I guess it's a "Battle Shounen" in the sense that it's about battling a Shounen - with balloons, wigs, an EXCESSIVE amount of prep time, and other sick pranks.

yes to what user? she can land safely?

Worse than being a living hoovercraft

I remember when the first chapter got posted here.
>I have some hope for this series
>nah this isn't getting past 20 chapters
>lmao crying MC
;_;

mineta's quirk is pretty good and versatile, just needs creative thinking and practice. Tailman's quirk isn't bad either, we haven't seen exactly what it can do but it's a great melee ability and it can strike with enough force to cut a robot, despite being blunt.

Jesus no. Things tend to become a slog when fights are involved. Now we're up to 8 fucking fights. If each fight takes 2 weeks, which is most likely lowballing it (and if they team up the fights will just take much longer to compensate, plus there'll be stuff between non-stop fighting), it'll be lucky if this arc is done by August. Probably more like mid-September

izuku gets stab by ochako , izuku thinks it's toga, suddenly the real toga pops up and says ''aw i wanted to cut him''

>this is apparently weaker that All Might and 8 other heroes
Defend this!

AFO gave shiggy multiple quirks

his super speed isn't just NEET Muscle

They're the only School whose entrance exam we've seen so it's the only one I can go off of.

>tailman
Learn how to use a quirk effectively but stilI has room for improvement. Not a bad work if you're street-level fighter

>Invisithot
>Animal Autist
>Mineta
>Chink from in class B who can grow scales
Two of those are useful for infiltration and suppression and the other so we don't know enough about to really say if they're good or bad. Animal Whisperer is secretly one of the stronger powers given the right environment

Being a dragon would be shit fo stealth, rescue and any agile enemy.

the dragon is cool and all but it doesn't make much sense based on what we've seen from Quirks

Tsuyu better not transform into a frog

I love how animeonlys bitch about Deku crying
They're not ready for the madman
I know, they are good quirks but Hauler's better

where's the dark magicial girl hero?

>Kick villain in the face

that would be hard as fuck to do while moving and would result online in a single strike for hit and run tactics. He'd have to have a fucking axe or something connected to his knee as well as an impact bracer from hitting someone, plus he'd still have the momentum from the previous use of his power. He'd have to master it so he can stop on a whim and that would still mean that his body would be charged with potential energy. His insides would suffer.

We don't know what scale boy can do exactly tbf

Invisible girl is cool, her ability is useful for infiltration and she has a portable flashbang. She could even further refine her quirk, maybe creating a makeshift laser beam. Animal autist is perhaps not the greatest in a heads on fight, but he could use animals for espionage and I'm sure there could be other useful udeas.

Dragons can transform into humans and animals and cast illusions.

It's just a big animal, All Might can kill it with one punch

>Gran Torino is a last second no-show

speaking of the 3 points thing, I wonder if there's a 4th point side of his quirk that he never bothered to explore.

>Kouda goes from sadrock to madrock
what would it be like?

This. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Yes

Gran Torino is the traitor, he snitched them

That would be many quirks, user. Don't start getting silly now.

not all dragons are some mythical gods.

Also since quirks aren't magic I'd assume the usual anti magic dragon won't work either

I personally don't see why; it's just a big alternate form, potentially with fire breath packaged in.

do you think there will be giant monsters since animals with quirks are a thing?

imagine rock guy befriending one

>I know, they are good quirks but Hauler's better
By what metric? Aside from superior mobility it doesn't really ranked better than the other abilities he mentioned in their individual categories. He can be your favorite which is not a problem but better is relative to what type of situation the person is put in.

If I wanted to subdue a bunch of people I would rather pick grapes then Crawlers. If I needed somebody to overwhelm my opponent with numbers I would pick animal guy not crawler.

>busts out the city zoo animals
>goes into battle riding a rhino with tigers and shit behind him

I don't know about those last two points--particularly catching agile enemies. She hasn't even gotten the quirk explanation box yet.

In the spin-off Trigger tends to cause that sort of transformation. Everyone being on Trigger would also explain why they're charging head-on to the fucking legion of heroes and policemen in riot gear

Post yfw nothing happens and everything goes according to plan

>Tsuyu
>a frog-person
>does whatever a frog can

>Ryukyu
>a dragon-person
>can't do whatever a dragon can

If you cut off both of Uraraka's ring fingers would she be unable to use her power forever?

>>speed up
>>jump
>>kick villain in the face with the build up momentum
>>land on all fours
That's literally all he can do. On the second or third try he's going to get countered so hard his grandchildren will bear the scar.

Oh wait, nevermind. Yeah that's stupid

thing is, he NEEDS to rely on animals AND they don't obey him fully (Maybe with training they will) AND versus superheroes, animals aren't shit. He'd be better suited for using animals for spying, infiltration, distraction, spreading diseases, planting devices, etc. Maybe ocasionally to fight minor thugs. His shy demeanor is better suited for those things I mentioned anyways.

>rescue and any agile enemy
How can she not rescue or be agile with her body?

Grapes has a great quirk, but he's such a shitty character

Kouda probably has one of the strongest quirks

Deku cried in the previous chapter in case you have forgotten. He is still a crybaby.

Depends on what a dragon does depending on the universe, though. Besides, frogs are real animals while dragons are not, so it's perfectly plausible dragon lady just happens to transform into a dragon-LIKE creature (Which is what happens) which has a set of powers that don't strictly have to adhere to any lore.

>develope propulsion
>zoom around like Gran Torino

You have no imagination