SAY HELLO TO NEW PRESIDENT OF FINLAND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ArVGkJv_LEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Caйн yy

does he hate jews

he's jewish lol

Hello whatever his name is.

No, he used to be the honorary chairman of the center party, that should tell everything about his politics. Pure man of the center.

Goodbye

He reminds me of a fish.

Why not him?
youtu.be/ArVGkJv_LEc

Looking at that big ole kike beak of his, I'd say he is the Jew.

fuck I can not vote him.. I already moved out because of the disgusting politics

Keep saying it was political, pedo.

Are you saying I'm a god damn pedo? Nobody hates the pizzagate pedos more than me. The real reason was the weather.

kiwi has it right

Is this why the Finnish Military had to take over?

looks like a fatter bill gates

>Blocks his path
'Chu gonna do, cousin?

Why isn't he a person of color?

Raycysts!!

You weren't trying to return to your homeland?

Is that Michael Moore with AIDS?!

glad to see Micheal Moore lost some weight.

If I was trying to get back to finnish roots, I would've just moved to Mongolia, jeesh..

Finn's aren't white.

Disgusting. Another white male. I can't believe Finland is still so racist and regressive.

Marty (((Feldman)))

Lmao he isn't Jewish idiots. Finland is not like Ukraine or USA were anyone could be a Jew. Finland only has 1500 Jews and they all look VERY "Jewish" or foreign in general. I can confirm this as my High School used to have two Jewish students when I went there, and they all looked like they're from Poland/Russia or Israel.
Our only Jew in politics is Ben Zyskowicz, pic fucking related.

Väyrynen does have some connections to Soros though. That's why my vote goes to Huhtasaari. He still isn't Jewish, and you're all wrong you fucking retarded Americans who think everything goes in the world just like in America. That's why I fucking hate you