Anyone else gave up and decided to marry a jewish girl? At least they are light-skinned...

Anyone else gave up and decided to marry a jewish girl? At least they are light-skinned, maybe not white but at least not shitskins. Europe is doomed while Israel is thriving. They all serve in military so are very nationalistic which is nice. Ashkhenazi jews are 50% german anyway so it's hardly a treason. Jews survived for the last 2000 years without a country and they'll survive another 2000.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

i actually prefer these mizrahi (or sefardi?) jewish girls to the ashkenazi ones.

>Jewish Girl
>Posts internet-famous bleached Druze thot

you'r also cherry pick there m8. besides those are actually mentally and physically disabled women you just posted. not cool. there are plenty of able bodied and minded ugly jew women to choose from.

I live in Brooklyn. I can assure you that Ashkenazim are some of the ugliest people on the planet. You are delusional if you think that pic is unrepresentative of their women.

pff, Europe will never be doomed as long as Poland is still based! Poland is Europe, if not the world's, only chance of not turning into complete shit.
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

i also lived around ashkenazis and while a lot of them have a distinct look i won't lie and say they mostly that ugly. certainly not like your picture represented. although i noticed int he ultra orthodox community they tend to be less attractive as inbreeding is probably higher there. thats why i said i prefer the mizrahi ones a bit more.

You wouldn't be able to handle then of you don't have the right mentality

slavs aren't white

>mizrahi ones
Just say Arabs.

Whiter than you Mohammad

>Ashkhenazi jews are 50%
are they really? If anything I wouold guess some admixture of Polish and Russian

what do you mean by that?what they like?

you are going to get divorced, John.

b-but it's what p-pol says!!

Why do you say they're disabled?

>Europe is doomed
LMAO

if slavs aren't white, no one is

Unironnically, having opening my worldview and taking a route of self preservation
Yes user, I do consider the same.
Spread my juices, fight for what it right and have a better hope, than most in saving my (semi) white genes.

I might be wrong, but sarc has its very fair point

Daily reminder that sage goes in the options field on JIDF slide threads.

Sup Forums, rate this outline of an erotic novel about pregnant Anne Frank for me.

pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr

You live in Brooklyn, which is Hasidic Central

pick the most attractive and intelligent partner you can get, dont base it on some retarded incel NEET's ideas/approval

The two most dominant factors for success in life are physical attractiveness, and intelligence.

Your average male is not spoiled for choice when it comes to women, far from it. If you actually care about your future children instead or narcissism fuelled retardation about whats white and what isnt, you will try your damnedest to secure the most attractive and intelligent woman you CAN.

"oh but wifey is pure germanboo" is usually after the fact coping for some loser who got married to some potatofaced dullard. Your children might have blonde hair and blue eyes, but it wont help them out in life when they lose out on prospects socially and financially because they are ugly and dumb.

yeah I get you user, I think I'll settle for a qt black girl, big bottoms are a thing now anyway

well a girl this good looking had her share of 20+ special ops guys not counting the officers

>Anyone else gave up and decided to marry a jewish girl?
Nope, not in a million life times.

>normal face
>not goblin face
>blue eyes, light features
>not garish dark features
absolutely shithouse, here's a better one

reminder that less than 1/100th of jew goblin females look like what op posted

My children being super successful doesn't matter if they look too dissimilar to me for me to care about them, identify with them or love them. If my children end up nothing like me then what's the point of even having them?

Self centered assholes mostly. Ashkenazi girls are quiet and smart. Mizrahi girls are apes

>not going for a fugger with a fit as fuck body
haram lad

>flag
>defending Jews

please leave kike
reminder the only place for the kike is an oven

>pff, Europe will never be doomed as long as Poland is still based! Poland is Europe, if not the world's, only chance of not turning into complete shit.
>Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna
Shalom
>(Hello in (((polish))) )

>t. JIDF

Given the choice between "paki" (questionable) and slav...
Need to have a cuppa, will come back to you on that one.

how the fuck are they going to look dissimilar to you if you get married to a jewess or a med girl?

yeah sure you could really tell pic related was a jew just by looking at her. Her and Franco's kids will look NOTHING like franco

come the fuck on brainlets

>Shalom
>(Hello in (((polish))) )
>being this retarded

>please leave kike
>reminder the only place for the kike is an oven
Hey man Jews are people too. You do realize that there is a real person on the other side of that keyboard, right? Think about what you're doing before you hurt somebody's feelings

Nice post, Dave Cuckoldton Shareblue employee #328, (((we))) have already transferred 1.52 shekels to your account for this thread. Keep your attitude and you might get a Nintendo Switch with a 2 year free SoyMart daily soy milk delivery subscription as the Employee of the Month prize.

Die kike

Anyone got a source for this? My friend says she has implants but I think he's wrong. How do I prove this?

Did you draw this?

No.

Ugliest on the planet? What about niggers, abbos and landwhale mestizos

No.

Well, if you can find one that's like the girl in your pic then of course.... What's the problem?

Good looking people produce good looking offspring. No one gives a fuck irl, long as they're light enough people won't make fun of them in life

>be 175 manlet
>be in tel aviv
>open tinder
>literally the first grill says JUDENLETTER 180 JUDENLETTER
good luck with that

JIDF thread, sage and report

> not shitskin

Literally sandniggers