Hollow Earth Thread!

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

I want to be red pilled on Hollow Earth. I realize the earth is most likely not flat and see it as a way to take away from this lesser known theory. I don't know much about it other than that the Nazi's supposedly found an entrance in the South Pole. Is there any truth or facts to back it up? What's Sup Forums's opinion on the hollow Earth "conspiracy"?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-K_GBBspZjs
youtu.be/7kL7qDeI05U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_mass
tigermag.com/2015/01/princeton-freshman-disproves-gravity/
electricuniverse.info/Introduction
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=stJ6lQQQo7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-i6ApZky0
youtube.com/watch?v=VqE0J4n3MWI
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
youtube.com/watch?v=rkahRiUz25M

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

Bump for the truth

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

Earth is hollow and expanding.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

Expanding? How does that work? Like the inside is eating it's way out or the entire Earth is growing?

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

Some of the rarest old books are called hollow earth novels. Some fetch insane money. the ultra rich eat this shit up. What does that tell you?

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Sounds like they're trying to keep the truth from people. Who wrote the original books?

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

Like a starving african belly

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

What's the end result of this expansion?

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

John Cleves Symmes

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

if the earth is hollow how come the dirt on the outside doesn't just collapse inwards

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

there is a thing called a magnetic field without it we would be dead it is caused by the churning of molten lava in the center of the earth r.i.p hollow earth

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

Wrong usage of the long s in fractured type. Fake and gay, sorry bro.

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

/x/

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Like a geode or lava. The outside cools, which creates pressure. That magma under pressure bursts through the surface and then cools again. Over and over leaving a hard outer shell thats hollow on the inside.

Jace Walker
Jace Walker

gravity is where the mass is, not where a center point is

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

Magma putz.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Where is this from?

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

A hollow Earth would collapse in on itself due to gravity.
ITT retards and Larpers.
/Thread.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

I will get down on my knees and beg you to study mathematics and basic physics.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Mass collects around a center point of an astral object, making the central point larger via mass gains.
Ftfy
Somehow becomes hollow by having the mass ejected onto the surface, but then also not collapse, ever.
Zero evidence, still believing.
Not retarded.
Ftfy 2.

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

Pics or no you won't

he believes Jew science

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Not an argument.
No counter science evidence.
Predictable.

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

I didn't offer a counterargument because I don't believe in the Hollow Earth Theory. Just making fun of you for being a good little bitch who self-righteously regurgitates the lies that some disgusting Jew shit down your willing throat, cucksoul.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

Ad hominum
I was only pretending to be retarded.
A fucking larper.

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

Also ...

Electromagnetism > Gravity

EM is what keeps shit as it is, not gravity as the jew science teaches us.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

A stupid conspiracy theory, but it's based on a sensible idea from science fiction. A hollowed out asteroid could be a good way to transport a large number of people. The best example is in the Star Trek (TOS) episode FOR THE WORLD IS HOLLOW AND I HAVE TOUCHED THE SKY.

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

Ad hominem attacks are not fallacies unless they're replacing arguments AND are not relevant to the discussion at hand. I didn't come here to argue I came to insult you, little bitch. Therefore, no fallacy has been committed. Keep slurping that sweet Jew feces, shabbos goy.

star trek
good science
Pick only one.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

no watch this

John King
John King

Electro Magnetism>gravity.
That explains the metal plates that are beneath our skin.
Lmao.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

This is almost as dumb as flat earth theory. In fact, it's worse.

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

The central electromagnetic "sun" is the true central magnetic and gravitational core. It repels the inner sphere but the gravitational mass of the outer core is pulled in at the same time creating a mildly pressurized cavity that maintains the central realms unique atmosphere.

High oxygen, heavy gravity. Large dense creatures and extremely rich flora.

The real redpoll is that these so called "intellectuals" believe in a molten core there is literally zero physical evidence for.

Lava pockets are like pores, they exist on both sides and are the result of extreme heat and pressure found at the center of the 332.124 mile thick outer crust that protects the hollow world.

Look up the pressure science of hollow crystal geodes.

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

Holy fucking shit you people unironically exist

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Is not arguing somehow
Replies to an argument.
I feel bad for you, I bet it hurts being this stupid.
Mfw this entire thread.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

Why dont you niggers just go there and prove us all wrong once and for all?

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

Instead of basing this argument on rumors, evaluate it as a question of why it should be hollow.
Do orbital trajectories not corallate with our calculated mass of the earth?
Have you calculated the potential mass of the earth based on the density of the materials in question, saying that 'it is full' (for simpler calculations)?
I don't think you can start this investigation any other way.

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Hufffffffff snifffffffffffff
Are you a little sleepy?

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

We’re on a dome inside an ice wall

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

The franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. Two real redpills instead of paying like this shill thread.

Shill wave in anticipation of potentially a major happening

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

Why would anyone hide that the earth is flat or hollow?

muh secret contient of land and wealth

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

is an Iceball all over
Melts locally, and stays locally melted.
Mop me sides up m8, I'm fucking dying here.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

I don't think you can. I'm pretty sure it's off limits unless you're chartered. On top of that, most of these idiots couldn't survive a night out in Detroit. Any 4chaner that wandered to Antarctica to explore would end up a fat neetsicle.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

/x/

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

.........you LITERALLY don't know what the word argue means, do you?
european 'education'

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

Well to be fair. What we know of Antarctica is that it used to be fairly tropical. There is more oil there than any other place in the world. You might scoff at its wealth potential. But the fact is, and country with access to those resources is literally the richest country on the planet.

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

So for hundreds of years humans have been hiding a hollow or flat earth because of oil?

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

Depends on who you trust more.
Our ancestral heroes, explorers and well established Admirsls or (((scientists)))

Any science based on pure theory outside of the physical is just educated myth.

There are however thousands of accounts of the hollow earth. The central magnetic sun fits into Teslas electric model of the universe.

The 3rd Reich invested money and valuable manpower into searching for the entrance during war time.

This is the best kept secret.
The lights in the sky, the ancient civilization all connected.
The black sun.

Ignore the shills this is an intellectual frontier that you must open your minds to.

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

Argue.
"2. To contend in oral disagreement"
Anon plox.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

The lights in the sky, the ancient civilization all connected.
The black sun.

Anon, lay off the shrooms or acid

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Ahem. So......uhh......what EXACTLY are we disagreeing about? I haven't seen you dispute that you slurp hot Jew feces straight from the tap.

So as I said, we're not aruging fucktard. I'm just insulting you.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

Not hollow earth exactly. But Mammoth cave in Kentucky extends 285 miles below the surface. We know there is a continent under all of that ice and we know there are caves on that continent. Not exactly hollow earth theory, but definitely habitable, especially in secret.

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

Thinks math is a theory.
Thinks observing orbitals of astral bodies is a theory.
I can feel the idiocy radiating from your post, it hurts laughing this much.

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

Why did dozens of ancient civs all over the globe decide to build large pyramids if there wasn't some sort of connection between them?

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

No anon, you have Mammoth Cave’s depth and area fucked up

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

yes they're both theoretical. fucking retard. now fuck off from this thread

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

You better start believing in arguments, because you're still in one.
I'm waiting for your evidence that counters the scientific findings on the nature of Earth, and much like your Ad Hominems you have the burden of proof as well.
I bet you get confused and eventually angry when you look into mirrors.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

pyramids
hollow earth

Thats a jump anon.

Im no expert but maybe it is relatively easy to build a large pyramid, so ancient engineers came up with the same conecpt.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

HULLO
EARFF
THREED

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

every pyramid in the world is connected to the underworld

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

2+2=4.
Just a theory bro.
mfw

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

I'll break it down for you using your OWN WORDS:

Not an argument.
Is not arguing somehow

So which is it? Am I not arguing, or arguing? KYS anusripper.

Waiting for my evidence why? I literally just told you we agree on the nature and shape of Earth and I'm not arguing that.
has to be told more than once
Nice brain.

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Yeah, sorry. I shouldn't have said 285 miles below the surface. That makes it seem like it goes 285 miles down.

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

The one in Memphis isnt.

Its a bass pro

James Parker
James Parker

Fucking Pajeet explanation time then..
Drop a fucking apple and measure that shit like Neuton
Measure circumference of earth with a (((Map)))
Compare and contrast with the mass of a rock or something
It's really simple to do these experiments. The reason why I'm suspect of the moon being hollow is the size of it being way too big for its pull. But our planet really doesn't have those discrepancies. A buddy of mine did the calculations

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

Not saying it proves hollow earth. He implied it was ridiculous that ancient civs were somehow connected. Not physically but maybe they all experienced the same event that inspired them to build these pyramids Not that crazy

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Latvia anon if I buy you a plane ticket will you go treasure hunting in LA with me. I could really use some gold desu

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

Not a logical argument*
Cleared that up for you.
"All cancer patients in our study had dogs, all dogs cause cancer."
Is an argument, but it is a non logical argument.
I am also disagreeing with you on your claims that science isn't correct, how did you miss this at any point.
I am tickled pink that I don't have to be you.
Existance must be suffering for your kind.

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

dont forget ingersol lockwood's "the marvellous journey of barron trump" talked about a hollow earth...

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

So literally every claim made by all scientists throughout all time is correct? If not, jump into a fucking spiked pit. Because then we've concluded that some is true and some is false and it's only a matter of deciding which is which.

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

shooting a bunch of reptoids would give me more pleasure than the gold. say no more senpai, my body is ready

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

Nice strawman fallacy, I am still missing your evidence, as expected.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

Im aware of both of these facts, but the fact still remains there isnt automated death drones to physically stop retards from going there.

I encourage them to get off the internet, get their fat ass into shape, learn cold skills that would aid in mountain climbing, wilderness survival, and arctic survvial, and for them to go see for themselves.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

There's probably a lot of hidden irony in your post. Lord knows how much retarded conspiracy shit you believe being on this board. This thread confirms you're all idiots.

t. stranger passing by

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

Evidence of what, Jewsucker? We're not disagreeing.

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

SAFIRE Project.

youtube.com/watch?v=-K_GBBspZjs

Worth the watch, but skip to 1:00:00 for the cool stuff.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

you will never set up camp in a cave on the edge of that hole and refuse to pay taxes to either world

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

friendly reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

I am literally in a disagreement with you.
I'm facing a fucking moron.

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

Kek you're alright. Hope the potatoe farms are prosperous this year

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

Even if they got to Antarctica, and managed to avoid all other human life. The continent itself is the size of America and the many metres of ice makes it almost twice the size of continental America. It's not feasible.

John Morales
John Morales

And what are we disagreeing about, again? We both believe the standard earth model. We both believe science is fallible but mostly correct. We both believe I'm not arguing, as you initially stated. And we both know you drink milkshakes made out of frothy Jew shit.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

potatos grow in abundance inside the earth, theyre large as modern day cars, literally eden

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

(you)'ve had enough)157367396
If you disagree with me you agree with me.
Being this retarded.
Bye bye now.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Mathematics is concrete. The earths mass is theory. Shill.

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

youtu.be/7kL7qDeI05U
There could be many reasons why, such as constantly sucking up mass for billions of years. Occam's razor and observation > than tv science

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

It's not that simple. Planet earth is the most complex object known to science made of billions of materials.

We've found hollow diamonds full of sea water.
You don't have the answer.

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_mass
Gravity is also a theory, both have scientific evidence supporting them though.

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Compare this to Pangaea nonsense where all the continents fly around then realign when they don't need to at all.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

its not ideal, no. People have trekked whole continents before. There exists some method that would allow a small group of people to reach the points they believe to be gaping holes.
A small group of people which are crowd funded by other tin foil hat retards could aquire a boat and install a shit helipad of some sort and just go up to the arctic circle. there are fishing communities up that way iirc. Could fuel up there.

Also what are the odds of running into other humans there.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Peoole have trekked whole continents before but not at -126° plus windchill. The chances of running into someone there is probably better than you think some of the ice sheets are 200-500 feet above water. There are only so many places to dock a vessel that would be safe for the multiple month journey.

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

Funnily enough gravity is one of the least well understood forces at work in the universe.

Strong enough to bind a planet together but weak enough to be resisted by a slight breeze.

Think of the asinine beliefs of mainstream climate theory and reexamine your position.

The liquid metal core is purely theoretical.
It's one of many explainations it's just the expected, accepted one.
Just like ((global warming)) or earth being the center of the universe.

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

Love how you faggots pick and choose what’s a slide thread

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

Funnily enough gravity is one of the least well understood forces at work by idiots like me who hate evidence.
Ftfy.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

Tell us more about the mermaids.

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

Gravity isn't that mysterious friend. You're theoretically correct, but you're using sensationalism to try and make your point brighter. It's only strong enough to hold a planet together because the planet has so much mass, and a breeze is able to lift a leaf off of the ground because it doesn't have a lot of mass and probably has a decent amount of surface area which allows the force needed to lift the to spread out. Gravity really isn't a mystery. We can literally predict the gravity of other planets.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

there is no gravity, only density and buyuancy. its all about electromagnetics

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

Evidence shows gravity oscillates over time and varies depending where you are on Earth.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Proof it.

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

so we are still assuming gravity doesn't exist for this pic to work? why would the sun float above us like that?

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

It is Flat! That is a Fact! Now, there very well may be hollow areas. I will give you that possibility.
Supposedly tunnels running under east coast and west coast to colorado and farther. I have seen a map of this i cant remember where.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

What else is new.

James Garcia
James Garcia

Bullshit. You're just threatened by anything that challenge someone your public school secular world view

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

tigermag.com/2015/01/princeton-freshman-disproves-gravity/

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Just post the scientific evidence then, you're denser than the planet that we live on.

John Adams
John Adams

go to /x/ and never come back

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

See

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

She confirmed that Gravity actually still exists, she allegedly improved the accuracy of the speed of Earth's orbit.
Read the article.

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

electricuniverse.info/Introduction
I'm sure there's no pyramids on mars, And Jews don't run the show...

Imagine being so bluepilled you buy mainstream science hookline

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

This doesn't make any sense, like, at all.
Gravity would still pull the shell inwards since the mass on the other side of any given point averages as "down"

The force of our oceans would crush anything hollow like an egg under a boot.

I need to believe you guys are (successfully) trolling me and that people this dumb don't actually exist.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Acceleration of the gravity on Earth, and not its own orbit*.
Ftfm.

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

first you gotta understand what the world is, you'd say im crazy, but earth is a semi oscillating donut, its only physical because its vibrating slowly.

our nigger friends seem to agree cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

Sorry, fake. This

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

Try to push two positive magnets together. There's stronger forces than gravity at work.

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

I just did, it was easy.

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

I believe everything my told. Hurrrrr

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

Do you just keep a magnet play set around? Get something a little stronger

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

Regardless of what a person believes.... It does need to be highlighted that there is zero evidence for a molten core. Planets and stars do exist on current filaments. Solar wind is accelerated to earth so I don't rule out some sort of plasma core. Both molten iron and a plasma core can produce the magnetic fields of earth. Only the plasma model gets energy externally (theoretically) so it's easier to falsify and test.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Idiot.

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

its better

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

/x/ calls

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

Thanks for accepting that at least.
Electrical currents also produce magnetism.
An electrical core could theoretically attract at a certain distance and repel at another.
We've demonstrated This in lab tests using overlapping electrical fields.

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

I'm amused Sup Forums is taking a jewish conspiracy seriously.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Good argument.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

It bursts and all the worms come out.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

awesome thread OP is not a faggot the truth is on bodhi mantras channel fags

Juan White
Juan White

physics is wrong faggot you indoctrinated not educated you don't even know the universe is electric, you don't know anything gas yourself

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

lol this is new

...just goes to show you can always be more retarded

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Hmmmmmmst

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

nice

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

jewish conspiracy
Nazis built bases there
Americans spent millions also there in a mission where they got their asses handed to them
kys

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

Tf is that

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

That's a spooky boi.

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

"Some of the greatest minds in the history of science, including Kepler, Halley, and Euler, had speculated as to the existence of a so-called 'hollow Earth.' One day, it was hoped, the technique of intra-planetary 'short-cutting' about to be exercised by the boys would become routine, as useful in its way as the Suez or the Panama Canal had proved to surface shipping."

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

I want to know what the fuck is down there in the abyss. It's kinda like we're just in a bubble floating through an infinitely large ocean. What kind of creatures might live there? Actually, I really don't want to know.

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

someone that actually knows what they are talking about

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

you’re know kikes love stupid niggers like you, they can point to you and say “this is what an anti-semite is.” You are worse than useless.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

I told you all the answers on bodhi mantras channel bro
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

not bullshit conspiratard shit, only the real deal with tall the supporting evidence , I'm telling you everyone on this thread needs to go there if you want the truth

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

This.
The eternal Reich lives in the shadow of the smokey god.
Notice that the top scientists in applied sciences are white and Asian.
Biology, engineering, Ecology mathematics etc.
the top scientists in nihilistic pseudo-science such as quantum and purely theoretical physics are (((chosen)))

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

morloch people confirmed

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

kikes love stupid niggers
they can point to you and say "this is what an anti-semite is"
Hooooollllyyyy shit we're reaching levels of schizophrenia that shouldn't be possible!!!
I know his channel. But tell me how anyone could know what's out there? It's all speculation, yes?

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

This is what you have to understand
1. Modern Physics is bullshit the Universe is electric this is conclusive
2. The Nazis built bases there and the reasons will be on that channel
3. The Americans went there also on operation Highjump got their asses blown out by Nazis or Hyperboreans one
4. There are no images of the poles of the Globe
5. Have you ever seen images of the poles of Saturn?
6. Everything you think you know and have ever known is all lies in a conspiracy so massive you can't even comprehend it
7. Bodhi's channel has all the information to prove all of this I have seen it all and it legit airtight no bullshit

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

No one can answer this for you in way you can ever believe you have to look at all the evidence, I have. I am not stupid, I am no conspiratard, I only believe what I can prove, the evidence is all there, the earth is hollow imo

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

If you think his post is ironic...

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

you’re a usefull idiot to the zionists, stop it
”LOL YOURE A CRAZY PERSON”

if only you would die

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

None of this is unknown to me. The point is just lack of evidence. I'm willing to accept alternate models and obviously the Jews are lying. That doesn't mean I'm going to accept the first unsupported claim about what is true that someone makes to me.
What, in your opinion, is the single greatest piece of evidence for a hollow earth?

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

There are like 5 videos on this specific topic alone, then you have to understand how the Nazis came to figure this out. Then trace all the evidence to see all this shit that would seem crazy to us is all provable fact, it takes desu and it is a mind fuck

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

Lemme spell it out for you tard. You just criticized me by saying I could be pointed out for being an anti-semite in the very same sentence that you used anti-semitic slurs. One of the dumbest things I've ever heard anyone say.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

The "center of gravity" is a metaphor, or abstract sort of point, where the gravity of where the mass is, "averages" out.
One point of the sphere is still attracted to the opposite end, and all the other points of the sphere too. This averages out to the "center" being where each individual point will gravitate towards. This is why binary stars that are near enough in size orbit around seemingly empty space between each other.

Magnetism is stronger than gravity, but only opposite charges attract, and on average most matter in the universe is "neutral", so the over all force we experience from magnetism (especially ferromagnetism) is practically insignificant compared to gravity, which is ever present, and builds up with more mass.

this is conclusive
Saying that doesn't actually mean anything if you're wrong.

4. There are no images of the poles of the Globe
And the ones that exist are fake, amiright?

5. Have you ever seen images of the poles of Saturn?
Yes. What about it?

Bodhi's channel
So you're just a shill?

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Start here
youtube.com/watch?v=stJ6lQQQo7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-i6ApZky0

My biggest piece of supporting evidence? This is really a trick question because everything you know is lies and you will not understand it. I will say this as above so below, the ancients were right about everything

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Is that James Woods?

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

this one is really good also very thorough, kike he has like 5 or 6 videos on this topic alone
youtube.com/watch?v=VqE0J4n3MWI

all anyone can do is look at evidence and decide for themselves, but first you have to look

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

That's From our current understanding. Our electrical nature and magnitism are more responsible for what we attribute to gravity than the force itself.

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

your the shill kike kys

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

It appears to be a spooky boi

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

Are you Bodhi?
I take "as above, so below" to be metaphorical for the spiritual world, not the physical one. An indicator that this material world is a poor imitation or copy of the world of forms or ideas.

You seem to think I'm enmeshed in the Jews lies. Really, I'm not. I accept that what they say is wrong. But there any many different things that could be true and you're just proposing one of them.

I'll check out some of these videos, though I may have already watched them.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

lemme spell it out for you tard: I was saying I am an antisemite and faggots like you using the language I use allows kikes to associate brain dead hippies like you with me. use your nigger brain for once

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

I concur

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Someone made this.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

no I am not bodhi as I said all you can do is look for yourself don't trust anyone mate

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

The CIA started the flat earth psyOP to distract people from hollow earth

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

damnt that top left image looks the space station van braum designed wtf

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

That isn't what you said at all. You were too stupid to realize your own contradiction before you posted it, and now you're trying to change your claim, hiding the changeover under insults. You can't write worth shit or use proper grammar and punctuation. Let me guess you're one of those "whoaaa 420 maaan" shitlickers? Only a fucking kike would earnestly call someone an anti-semite on Sup Forums.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

There are deeper mysteries anon.

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

There are like 6 flat earthers I passed by to tell you specifically that you are one supremely dumb fuck, and I hope you die, too.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

that is what I said, shit dick. I wish I could fight you.

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

yes there are

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Anon...
I guess I know what you see in this map, but I am sure you don't speak/read German, correct?

The map that you most probably identify as a cave side view that shows that there is an entry in the Arctic, is only a top view of shipable passages in the area. The map below then shows the actual depth of the route indicated above.

Helps to be able to read documents before posting shit on the Internet. But you are American therefore pic related.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

This one's easy. Earth and sun are simply tidally locked with each other while rotating at just the right speed to keep the sun above one spot of the earth.

Everyone who dismisses flat earth or or in this case giant ice ball earth theory is simply suffering from dunning-kreuger effect. You've fooled yourself into accepting things from (((scientific))) sources too readily without really understanding all implications of those claims. I don't blame you, as nobody can know everything. We must trust each other and information given by others in some situations. Just be careful not to turn that trust into a religion.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

doesn't believe pictures of our own earth
doesn't believe in the science surrounding our own planets geology
believes in pictures of a planet ~1.2 billion kilometers away

Ok....

Anthony James
Anthony James

sauce? translation?

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

you’re know kikes love stupid niggers like you, they can point to you and say “this is what an anti-semite is.”
If you fight like you argue, I'm game.

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

Doesn't know Newton and Einstein were wrong and Tesla was right
all other opinions discarded

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

"Just watch my videos, dude" isn't evidence you cunt, you're not allowed to be taken seriously when you say frivolous shit like this without backing it up.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Only thing hollow is the space between your ears

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

they aren't videos I don't care what you do ya cunt, if you are stupid enough to believe shit from a 4chan post based on people's opinion as dumb as you instead an actual presentation of evidence you are too stupid for this information anyway gas yourself mate

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

earth is like a honeycomb below the surface.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Are you sure the big frozen earth is a ball ? It coulb be a timcube. An hollow timecube, of course.

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

I would be paying money to see a debate of a flat earther with a hollow earther

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

an actual presentation of evidenc
Still waiting for that part you daft shite, and I'm gonna keep calling you a dim bulb until you make with any explanation whatsoever. So far all we've got is "sheeple pls don't bother me asking for evidence it hurts my gigantic brain"

David Ward
David Ward

Very observant. It's the nasal cavity.

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

Buddy - that looks fake as fuck.
Language seems to be close to Greek, but I even have doubts that this an actual language at all.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

you need to die horribly in a fire to protect the white race genome

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

So if we've reached the part where you're admitting openly that you have no evidence whatsoever, not even a half baked argument that relies solely on rhetoric, then I can safely say you're dumber than the flatfags, and everyone else can gawk at you easier and easier the more posts you waste in this thread without giving us one.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

the inner earth is inhabited by frog people called the vril-ya.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

Unlike other planets the earth was hit by a planet or large asteroid.
The Earth wobbles and is still healing itself. The centrifgul force of rotation keeps it from collapse. it is not hollow but has a large tube extending in the south Pole about 500KM
It is artificial, built by some mining operation but warm and life exists in it.
As above it is below. Not really. It is just a big mine shaft.
That Romulan mining ship from the new Star trek is almost accurate.
It is a bore hole built by some huge ancient machinery/ship that doesnt exist anymore.
during a complete snow ball earth and frozen planet something came to earth and built a warm cubby hole.

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

We'd pay for you all to start shitting in the toilet instead of threads and streets, while we're on the subject.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

DELET

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

This thread has convinced me that sterilizing idiots like "flat-earthers" and "hollow-earthers", is a perfectly reasonable policy, and can only benefit humanity.

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

Other than the typo (you’re) I stand by my statement 100% zionists will point at retards like you as an example of what an antisemite is: a drooling bag of dicks. Well I’m not a drooling bag of dicks and I shouldn’t have to be associated with them. It’s really such an easy, simple concept to understand yet your squishy dick brains can’t quite put it together.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

You are trying way to hard Juden you are glowing CIA nigger

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

We're getting dangerously close at this very moment lol

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

Not heard this but I'd like to hear more.
I'm currently a strong proponent of hollow but I'm happy to hear other ideas

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Again, because you're slow:
on Sup Forums
calls someone an antisemite
Fuck off kike.

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

he is full of shit I already posted the videos you need to watch mate

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

Shut up you degenerated piece of garbage.
Americans are the muddy shitpond of human gene pool

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

New Aryan emperium when? Please annex us senpai we have fallen

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

Telling you anons something right now something big is coming soon screencap this look for something big in Egypt soon, the whole world will change a big way very soon

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

They drill poles. the rotation of the planet itself creates the drilling process.
The planet was frozen solid when the miners arrived. They bored a large hole.
also on thousands of planets and moons.
Geo orbital drilling can only be done at a pole.

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

My people have tried twice. Zwei mal! Now we understand that we actually do not just win by going through Belgium. So now we are infiltrating all the world and take it over this way.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

It is Greek, apoo. It's some gibberish about an intergalactic fleet, draconian ships, internal orbits and other shit that makes your own weird ass mythology pale in comparison.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW
MY RACE TRIES TO IMITATE THE SACRED COW
AND IF YOU'D LIKE TO TAKE A SHIT, JUST SQUAT RIGHT THERE
THIS STREET'S DESIGNATED FOR SHITTING UP THE FRESH AIR

IN CENTRAL BOMBAY, THERE'S A DEAFENING SOUND
12 MILLION BARE ASSES POINTED STRAIGHT AT THE GROUND
BUTTER CHICKEN, KORMA, FAV'S OF PAJEET, SPLATTERIN ALL OVER THAT DESIGNATED STREET
A COUPLE OF WHITES, WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD
STARTED MAKING TROUBLE IN MUH NEIGHBOURHOOD
OUR NATION STARTED SMELLING JUST A BIT LIKE A ZOO, "YOU CURRY MUNCHERS NEED TO PUT THAT POO IN THE LOO"
IT'S JUST NOT OUR REGULAR DAY-TO-DAY, SO WE USED THE NEW LOOS AS ALTERS TO PRAY
"FUCK THOSE BRITS", BOBBLED PAJEET, THEN HE HEADED STRAIGHT BACK TO THAT DESIGNATED STREET

"FIRST CLASS, IT'S NOT SO BAD, DRINKING COW PISS OUT OF A BROKEN GLASS
SEE THIS IS HOW PEOPLE OF BOMBAY LIVING LIKE, MOTHER-FUCK-BITCH-ALRIGHT?"
I CLEANED UP THE SHIT THAT WAS STUCK TO MY REAR, MY BARE HAND OF COURSE IT COULDN'T BE CLEANER
IF ANYTHING I'D SAY OUR METHOD WAS BETTER, THE BEST WAY TO REMOVE THAT WET FECAL MATTER

I PULLED UP MY PANTS AND FLICKED THE SHIT OFF MY FINGERS, THEN I YELLED TO MY WIFE "WOMAN WHERE'S MY DINNER?"
I LOOKED AT MY WOMAN, SHE WAS SQUATTING RIGHT THERE, TAKING A SHIT IN THAT FRESH BOMBAY AIR

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

I’m over being butt hurt at this point and am generally interested in exactly what part of this you’re not getting. I’m not calling you an antisemite as in insult. I myself am an antisemite. My problem is that I think you’re stupid, so when you say stupid things other people will associate stupidity with antisemitism. Since I myself am an antisemite, I will inevitably be associated with stupidity. I honestly could not put it more simply so if you still don’t get it I have to assume you’re fucking with me.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

Pees hurry I need an Aryan waifu

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

Thanks anon

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

All of history is a lie Indian Aryan is the true master race you will see soon

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

find out what Dwarka is they were the world capital after Atlantis was destroyed of a global Aryan Emperium Dwarka is 300,000 years old home of Krishna

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

Eine gute deutsche Frau. Damit meine Kinder und Kindeskinder in Scharen in die Nachbarländer einfallen können, diese kulturell germanisieren und dann beherrschen können.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

sorry 30,000 I meant

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

This isn't a conversation, it's a competition of insults. You are the one who set that tone with out initial interaction. You call me stupid without even stating what point you disagree with, much less why you disagree AND think that you've made an actual argument. That says much more about you than it says about me.

You can't really believe this. Do you even know ANYTHING about history? The Aryans that went to India have been mixing with shitskinned Dravidians for thousands of years. They're the least pure population with Aryan blood on Earth.

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

NASA fag advocates eugenics.
kys, nazi

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

kek
Do you even know ANYTHING about history?
Yah I do you don't but you are very convinced you do because all you know is (((their))) sources playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

you are probably to dumb to watch it

John Lopez
John Lopez

Who the fuck believes in that shit?

Who the fuck said I am Indian?

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

They have been falsifying history for over 2000 year
youtube.com/watch?v=rkahRiUz25M

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

The mixing with dravidians did only happen in the south.

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

the Vedas are right desu about everything

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Simple question: do you believe that Indians are 'pure' Aryan or that they're mixed. Don't redirect me to your shitty channel, just speak plainly.

Then why are North Indians still shitskins? Obviously Dravidians are much darker, but North Indians of all castes are still tainted and this is easily demonstrated not only by simply looking at them, but is supported by all genetic evidence.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

The religion is as ridicules as the one with the dead jew on a stick, the one with the pedophile warlord and every other story where people praise their imaginary friends.

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

Are you a retard?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit