Hollow Earth Thread!

I want to be red pilled on Hollow Earth. I realize the earth is most likely not flat and see it as a way to take away from this lesser known theory. I don't know much about it other than that the Nazi's supposedly found an entrance in the South Pole. Is there any truth or facts to back it up? What's Sup Forums's opinion on the hollow Earth "conspiracy"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-K_GBBspZjs
youtu.be/7kL7qDeI05U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_mass
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for the truth

Earth is hollow and expanding.

Expanding? How does that work? Like the inside is eating it's way out or the entire Earth is growing?

Some of the rarest old books are called hollow earth novels. Some fetch insane money. the ultra rich eat this shit up. What does that tell you?

Sounds like they're trying to keep the truth from people. Who wrote the original books?

Like a starving african belly

What's the end result of this expansion?

John Cleves Symmes

if the earth is hollow how come the dirt on the outside doesn't just collapse inwards

there is a thing called a magnetic field without it we would be dead it is caused by the churning of molten lava in the center of the earth r.i.p hollow earth

Wrong usage of the long s in fractured type. Fake and gay, sorry bro.

Like a geode or lava. The outside cools, which creates pressure. That magma under pressure bursts through the surface and then cools again. Over and over leaving a hard outer shell thats hollow on the inside.

gravity is where the mass is, not where a center point is

Magma putz.

Where is this from?

A hollow Earth would collapse in on itself due to gravity.
ITT retards and Larpers.
/Thread.

I will get down on my knees and beg you to study mathematics and basic physics.

>Mass collects around a center point of an astral object, making the central point larger via mass gains.
Ftfy
>Somehow becomes hollow by having the mass ejected onto the surface, but then also not collapse, ever.
>Zero evidence, still believing.
>Not retarded.
Ftfy 2.

Pics or no you won't

>he believes Jew science

>Not an argument.
>No counter science evidence.
Predictable.

I didn't offer a counterargument because I don't believe in the Hollow Earth Theory. Just making fun of you for being a good little bitch who self-righteously regurgitates the lies that some disgusting Jew shit down your willing throat, cucksoul.

>Ad hominum
>I was only pretending to be retarded.
A fucking larper.

Also ...

Electromagnetism > Gravity

EM is what keeps shit as it is, not gravity as the jew science teaches us.

A stupid conspiracy theory, but it's based on a sensible idea from science fiction. A hollowed out asteroid could be a good way to transport a large number of people. The best example is in the Star Trek (TOS) episode FOR THE WORLD IS HOLLOW AND I HAVE TOUCHED THE SKY.

Ad hominem attacks are not fallacies unless they're replacing arguments AND are not relevant to the discussion at hand. I didn't come here to argue I came to insult you, little bitch. Therefore, no fallacy has been committed. Keep slurping that sweet Jew feces, shabbos goy.

>star trek
>good science
Pick only one.

no watch this

>Electro Magnetism>gravity.
That explains the metal plates that are beneath our skin.
Lmao.

This is almost as dumb as flat earth theory. In fact, it's worse.

The central electromagnetic "sun" is the true central magnetic and gravitational core. It repels the inner sphere but the gravitational mass of the outer core is pulled in at the same time creating a mildly pressurized cavity that maintains the central realms unique atmosphere.

High oxygen, heavy gravity. Large dense creatures and extremely rich flora.

The real redpoll is that these so called "intellectuals" believe in a molten core there is literally zero physical evidence for.

Lava pockets are like pores, they exist on both sides and are the result of extreme heat and pressure found at the center of the 332.124 mile thick outer crust that protects the hollow world.

Look up the pressure science of hollow crystal geodes.

Holy fucking shit you people unironically exist

>Is not arguing somehow
>Replies to an argument.
I feel bad for you, I bet it hurts being this stupid.
>Mfw this entire thread.

Why dont you niggers just go there and prove us all wrong once and for all?

Instead of basing this argument on rumors, evaluate it as a question of why it should be hollow.
Do orbital trajectories not corallate with our calculated mass of the earth?
Have you calculated the potential mass of the earth based on the density of the materials in question, saying that 'it is full' (for simpler calculations)?
I don't think you can start this investigation any other way.

Hufffffffff snifffffffffffff
Are you a little sleepy?

We’re on a dome inside an ice wall

The franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. Two real redpills instead of paying like this shill thread.

Shill wave in anticipation of potentially a major happening

Why would anyone hide that the earth is flat or hollow?

>muh secret contient of land and wealth

>is an Iceball all over
>Melts locally, and stays locally melted.
Mop me sides up m8, I'm fucking dying here.

I don't think you can. I'm pretty sure it's off limits unless you're chartered. On top of that, most of these idiots couldn't survive a night out in Detroit. Any 4chaner that wandered to Antarctica to explore would end up a fat neetsicle.

.........you LITERALLY don't know what the word argue means, do you?
>european 'education'

Well to be fair. What we know of Antarctica is that it used to be fairly tropical. There is more oil there than any other place in the world. You might scoff at its wealth potential. But the fact is, and country with access to those resources is literally the richest country on the planet.

So for hundreds of years humans have been hiding a hollow or flat earth because of oil?

Depends on who you trust more.
Our ancestral heroes, explorers and well established Admirsls or (((scientists)))

Any science based on pure theory outside of the physical is just educated myth.

There are however thousands of accounts of the hollow earth. The central magnetic sun fits into Teslas electric model of the universe.

The 3rd Reich invested money and valuable manpower into searching for the entrance during war time.

This is the best kept secret.
The lights in the sky, the ancient civilization all connected.
The black sun.

Ignore the shills this is an intellectual frontier that you must open your minds to.

>Argue.
>"2. To contend in oral disagreement"
user plox.

>The lights in the sky, the ancient civilization all connected.
>The black sun.

user, lay off the shrooms or acid

Ahem. So......uhh......what EXACTLY are we disagreeing about? I haven't seen you dispute that you slurp hot Jew feces straight from the tap.

So as I said, we're not aruging fucktard. I'm just insulting you.

Not hollow earth exactly. But Mammoth cave in Kentucky extends 285 miles below the surface. We know there is a continent under all of that ice and we know there are caves on that continent. Not exactly hollow earth theory, but definitely habitable, especially in secret.

>Thinks math is a theory.
>Thinks observing orbitals of astral bodies is a theory.
I can feel the idiocy radiating from your post, it hurts laughing this much.

Why did dozens of ancient civs all over the globe decide to build large pyramids if there wasn't some sort of connection between them?

No user, you have Mammoth Cave’s depth and area fucked up

yes they're both theoretical. fucking retard. now fuck off from this thread

You better start believing in arguments, because you're still in one.
I'm waiting for your evidence that counters the scientific findings on the nature of Earth, and much like your Ad Hominems you have the burden of proof as well.
I bet you get confused and eventually angry when you look into mirrors.

>pyramids
>hollow earth

Thats a jump user.

Im no expert but maybe it is relatively easy to build a large pyramid, so ancient engineers came up with the same conecpt.

HULLO
EARFF
THREED

every pyramid in the world is connected to the underworld

>2+2=4.
>Just a theory bro.
>mfw

I'll break it down for you using your OWN WORDS:

>Not an argument.
>Is not arguing somehow

So which is it? Am I not arguing, or arguing? KYS anusripper.

Waiting for my evidence why? I literally just told you we agree on the nature and shape of Earth and I'm not arguing that.
>has to be told more than once
Nice brain.

Yeah, sorry. I shouldn't have said 285 miles below the surface. That makes it seem like it goes 285 miles down.

The one in Memphis isnt.

Its a bass pro

Fucking Pajeet explanation time then..
>Drop a fucking apple and measure that shit like Neuton
>Measure circumference of earth with a (((Map)))
>Compare and contrast with the mass of a rock or something
It's really simple to do these experiments. The reason why I'm suspect of the moon being hollow is the size of it being way too big for its pull. But our planet really doesn't have those discrepancies. A buddy of mine did the calculations

Not saying it proves hollow earth. He implied it was ridiculous that ancient civs were somehow connected. Not physically but maybe they all experienced the same event that inspired them to build these pyramids Not that crazy

Latvia user if I buy you a plane ticket will you go treasure hunting in LA with me. I could really use some gold desu

>Not a logical argument*
Cleared that up for you.
"All cancer patients in our study had dogs, all dogs cause cancer."
Is an argument, but it is a non logical argument.
I am also disagreeing with you on your claims that science isn't correct, how did you miss this at any point.
I am tickled pink that I don't have to be you.
Existance must be suffering for your kind.

dont forget ingersol lockwood's "the marvellous journey of barron trump" talked about a hollow earth...

So literally every claim made by all scientists throughout all time is correct? If not, jump into a fucking spiked pit. Because then we've concluded that some is true and some is false and it's only a matter of deciding which is which.

shooting a bunch of reptoids would give me more pleasure than the gold. say no more senpai, my body is ready

Nice strawman fallacy, I am still missing your evidence, as expected.

Im aware of both of these facts, but the fact still remains there isnt automated death drones to physically stop retards from going there.

I encourage them to get off the internet, get their fat ass into shape, learn cold skills that would aid in mountain climbing, wilderness survival, and arctic survvial, and for them to go see for themselves.

There's probably a lot of hidden irony in your post. Lord knows how much retarded conspiracy shit you believe being on this board. This thread confirms you're all idiots.

t. stranger passing by

Evidence of what, Jewsucker? We're not disagreeing.

SAFIRE Project.

youtube.com/watch?v=-K_GBBspZjs

Worth the watch, but skip to 1:00:00 for the cool stuff.

you will never set up camp in a cave on the edge of that hole and refuse to pay taxes to either world

friendly reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I am literally in a disagreement with you.
I'm facing a fucking moron.

Kek you're alright. Hope the potatoe farms are prosperous this year

Even if they got to Antarctica, and managed to avoid all other human life. The continent itself is the size of America and the many metres of ice makes it almost twice the size of continental America. It's not feasible.

And what are we disagreeing about, again? We both believe the standard earth model. We both believe science is fallible but mostly correct. We both believe I'm not arguing, as you initially stated. And we both know you drink milkshakes made out of frothy Jew shit.

potatos grow in abundance inside the earth, theyre large as modern day cars, literally eden

>(you)'ve had enough)157367396
>If you disagree with me you agree with me.
>Being this retarded.
Bye bye now.

Mathematics is concrete. The earths mass is theory. Shill.

youtu.be/7kL7qDeI05U
There could be many reasons why, such as constantly sucking up mass for billions of years. Occam's razor and observation > than tv science

It's not that simple. Planet earth is the most complex object known to science made of billions of materials.

We've found hollow diamonds full of sea water.
You don't have the answer.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_mass
Gravity is also a theory, both have scientific evidence supporting them though.

Compare this to Pangaea nonsense where all the continents fly around then realign when they don't need to at all.