DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
LETS GET #BOYCOTTNETFLIX TRENDING ON TWITTER! NETFLIX IS A POS LEFTY SJW COMPANY, GIVING PLATFORMS TO PEOPLE LIKE BILL NYE THE FAKE SCIENCE GUY, AND FINANCING RACIST SHOWS LIKE "DEAR WHITE PEOPLE"

Sup Forums CALL TO ACTION, LETS GET THIS ROLLING. THIS COULD BE OUR CHANCE TO TAKE OUT ONE OF OUR GREATEST ENEMIES AND MOST INFLUENTIAL GATEKEEPERS OF SJW PROPAGANDA!

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN THAT THEIR OWN MONSTERS WILL EVENTUALLY TURN ON THEM AND DEVOUR THEM. IT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY LEARN!

wtf? I love netflix, now!

bumpity bump
the delusion of these people

Thought that was oprah

Could be she ate Oprah. Or Oprah ate her. Who knows who ate who when it comes to fat black women.

Bump.

>ate her

My sides.

Bump, good shit. Unfortunate that it's 3:30AM on the east coast though

Right wing accounts are marked as Russian bots. If we spam it, the algorithm might suppress the hashtag.

GET FUCKED, LEFTFLIX!

poor black woman only getting offered half a million dollars, what a struggle

Blonald Bump.

We need to ensure an operation to end Nazi supremacy happens tomorrow #BoycottNetflix and #ReleasetheMemo will ensure the end of that orange carrot-in-chief lmao

there is such profound creativity on this board, sometimes it genuinely makes me weep.

> only offered $500,000.
You poor fat nigger cunt.

but how far does her pussy go back?

I'm black, I'm a woman and I'm a comedian
this gives me the right to earn as much as the most paid comedians!
#EQUALOUTCOMENOWNETFLIX

#GIBSISEQUALITY!

Im a black female programmer and i invented a phone app that turns your phone off every 15 seconds and it never sold, pls boycott the free market #KILLALLWHITEPEOPLE #FUCKTHEPATRIACHY #EVERYTHINGISEVERYTHING-IST

This is art.

If we boycott they'll just add more apes and womyn

The left always eats its own. Greatest show of all.
Reminder that pandering, groveling, apologizing, and catering to them means nothing, they will attack you regardless.

I boycott anything with Trump's picture on it. I hate that rich wealthy unamerican prick

>Give a fat nobody an Oscar out of pity to make yourself feel better.
>It makes her think shes actually talented.

The bitch isn't funny, and they only gave Amy that much money because of her family being in the film industry hopin to get a slice of that shit.

Maybe it's because I've never heard of her, but have heard of the others?

>women comedians

Good joke

She got an oscar playing an abusive obese black women. Fair to say she didn't do a lot of acting.

I literally have a "ffs, what now?" reaction to all this.
they literally want to tear it down to Zimbabwe levels, and just start the white person genocide when it's all said and done.

George Soros own part of netflix.
Boycott netflix