What do you think of Andy "race" warski?

What do you think of Andy "race" warski?

Just another e celeb trying to cash in on popular opinion.

I appreciate that he's giving our views a platform. Respect where it's due.

>Alt right / NatSocs
>popular opinion

not an intellectual guy, he's no Metokur or Sam Hyde. my guess he was a C student at best, but he's a likable guy, comes off as trustworthy and honest, a good sport and that'll get you farther in life than most things.

Dude is pretty dumb but pretty self aware about this.

He's a thick cunt who we're taking advantage of due to him having a platform. I love him

Jim x Andy OTP

>make sure to donate to my patreon
>its for a good cause XD!
guess someone took the bait

He needs to cool it with the anti-Semitism

>we're taking advantage of him
>meanwhile he's making all kinds of monetary gains out of taking advantage of you taking advantage of him

He's a twisted fucking psychopath

He needs to be stopped.
How many more latinx transgender dwarves have to die by his hands before enough is enough?

He might be a clinical retard and he can't even read slightly complex words.

He's gonna get his account shoah'd if he keeps this up and no one seems to want to tell him that.

Does he actually have brain problems??

Burnout that needs to put down the bong. Not bad guy but he cant moderate or doesnt really add anything to these discussions. He just in it for the super shekels . That being said the environment his "show" produces for these debates of these topics is nice. Not really into eceleb drama, I just like JF. Vegan Gags looked pretty silly

Seems nice and is a decent platform for decent conversations. Dumber than a stump though. A frog can read and pronounce English better. Andy, if you're reading this, get a tutor. You're good at what you do, but you could be light years better with a better speech/vocabulary and some more confidence.

This he said on trs that he wants to host a jq debate,Canada will eat him alive.

Idiot that regurgitates alt right think-tank

he has said countless times he disagrees with ethno-nationalists

but yeah he's an idiot who didn't even know how to pronounce Locke

Not the sharpest tool, but he's charismatic and, so far as right-wing personalities go, he's pretty open-eared. That, and he and JF make a great duo desu senpai. I'd like to see thoughtful leftist and far-leftist voices brought on the show regularly as a counter-point.

He lucked out and learned how to host show on youtube that are interesting. Besides his content, he himself is 100 iq on a good day, sounds a lot like my old stoner friends who annoyed me immensely. But he seems like a good guy and hard worker, hes alright

he is a dope that is used as a great platform by the far right crowd. He of course will disavow in several months, but the cash he will make right now will pay the bills for quite some time

This

Shill wave in anticipation of potentially a major happening

I'll give him a lot of credit for appearing on the daily shoah. It was cool to see a normie come on the show and get his mind blown as he gets dropped from the matrix

he's a shekel nigger. he doesn't even understand half the things his guests says, nor half the things he says. he's a liberal faggot at heart. he's flip flopped quite a lot on things. he's probably going to stop hosting the alt-right soon.

They are the popular topic of discussion right now, yeah.

I smell a shoah coming.

Cunt

like Sup Forums he is a susceptible moron. He ignores statistics, basing everything on feelings of being oppressed, or feeling scared of brown people or feeling like he is smarter than everyone else.

I think we can get him to do anything and almost get away with it, even going out as a hunter for Chuck Schumer

Textbook definition of an useless idiot.

>JF chainfucking and abducting retards up and down the eastcoast
>"please dont kill me JF! I dont want to die"
>also JF: but your honor there is no way to know she REALLY wanted to live

gas yourself moron.

He's just a guy, but he somehow got a huge audience and now hosts white nationalists, so he's okay.

This. He needs a speech tutor

The TRS guys did make some noise about getting him not to do that. His platform is nice to have and it's in everyone's interest he not get banned.

How is getting number one YouTube stream useless?

I honestly couldn't care less about the guy. He doesn't interest me in the slightest. I only know him because of the Styx/Sargon/Spencer livestream.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed but he must be commended for allowing all sides to come on and give their viewpoints.

A retard that stirs up drama for the gibs. He and his streams are entertaining tho, I like him.

He's a simpleton