>80s: LoGH
>90s: Evangelion
>00s: Kaiji
>10s: Hunter x Hunter

Objectively best anime

Other urls found in this thread:

twolongfourtwitlonger.wordpress.com/2014/12/21/hxh-99-hxh-2011-btw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself. You're fucking obsessed with that doujin. You'll post it for literally no reason.

>10s
>Hunter x Hunter
how to spot an underaged shit-taste.

>Hiatus x Hiatus
You had me until there.

Name a better anime so far in this decade

>hunter x hunter
please user

What would you put in its place?

Madoka

>Madoka
It's sarcasm, right?

You need serious fucking medical attention.
When you constantly spam and repost images like this you make it obvious you are the one who's always shitposting these threads.

To everyone else, pic related is the OP, and he doesn't give a shit about any of those anime, all he did was make this thread so he could post that image. He just wants to posts things that shit on the characters from Madoka because he thinks it "triggers" people he doesn't like.

good job showing how not "triggered" you are

>because he thinks it "triggers" people he doesn't like.

I mean, you do sound pretty triggered

Hunter x Hunter best anime

Maid Dragon

subhuman niggers

2011-now:

It's either Hunter x Hunter or

Hello, OP.
Like always, you are never "triggering" anyone, you stupid tumblr shitter.
You are just literally subhuman garbage, and people want you gone.
No one has to be "triggered" to tell you to fuck off because you're ruining threads and shitposting. Just because you can't act logically doesn't mean other people can't.

Really, fucking kill yourself.
Why are so fucking obsessed with this to the point you shitpost EVERY single day.

It's like it's your job.

Can you stop being retarded? HxH is a 90s serie, not a 10s one. I can accept KLK or Madoka .

You're as fucking stupid as he is for not realizing he is only here to spam shitposting with images from that doujin.

Stop trying to have actual conversation with him.

>subhuman niggers
Yeah, anyone thinking that HxH11 is anything but cheap shit compared to 99 original definitely is just that.

MadoMami.

I clearly stated "best anime", not manga.

That's why Kaiji is on there for 00s instead of 90s.

Great taste.

Also, appreciate best Madoka girl too.

The HxH anime from the 90s was better.

I like Kaiji.

IPs: 14

Hmmm

Oh, okay. There actually is no one trying to have a conversation with you, you are talking to yourself just so it looks like you have an excuse to spam bump your thread.

I mean, they have the same story. 2011 just covered more.

True dat

>I mean, they have the same story.
but worse everything else.

Stop talking to yourself already.
God, you're such a fucking shithead.

And? Is there truly any problem with this number?

You know it's obvious you are talking to yourself because you refuse to reply to this post

>MUH darker color palette

Is this autism?

Yeah, you blatantly talking with yourself and samefagging just so you can pretend you have an excuse to keep bumping your shitposting thread.

No, autism is you talking to yourself.
And it's even more obvious you are talking to yourself when you refuse to reply to posts calling you out on samefagging.

SayakaXHomura.

Why can't you just stop?
Why do you have to do this literally every single fucking day?

You are never going to make anyone listen to you or like your crack shit just by spamming and harassing people.

How is it worse?

Only difference I can remember is the nen sound effect, and that the menchi scenes being longer

I am sorry to tell you that the 90s one was better than the 2011 version.

Kyouko is best girl but the people who like her on this board need to kill themselves.

2011fags need to die

I don't see how it's better but the 90s version was also good. Madhouse just adapted it perfectly.

I am sure if the OP didn't put HxH in the 10s slot, nobody would have cared.

I'm sure you (the OP) doesn't actually care about any of those shows in the OP, you just made the thread so you could spam that doujin.

I gotta fap to that one again.

you can calm your ufo hat already

90s anime is good too. 2011 just perfectly adapted the manga. And nothing this decade so far is a better adaptation than HxH

no you

>people are seriously replying to an avatarfag

>How is it worse?
twolongfourtwitlonger.wordpress.com/2014/12/21/hxh-99-hxh-2011-btw/

tl;dr: terrible pacing skips tons, worse animation, cinematography and art-design,

you don't sound triggered and mad at all senpai

>00s: Kaiji

CGI BALLS ROLLING DOWN A TRAY FOR 20 EPISODES

What did you expect here? Rational people?

80s: Hokuto no Ken
90s: Initial D
00s: Gurren Lagann
10s: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Objectively better than your list OP

>2011
>00s
epix

Yes but those were COMPELLING CGI balls. Sadly the next arc is Pachinko

Makes some pretty good points, 90s version is underappreciated. The 2011 one is still great though. In terms of artstyle, that's purely subjective.

Yeah, and it's still better than your favorite anime, fuckboy.

The Kaiji anime was aired in 2007-2008, during the 00s. So there's nothing wrong with this statement.

The 10s aren't even over yet. You can't say with 100% certainty that HxH is the best anime this decade because something better may come out or your tastes may change.

Frankly, I don't find HxH to be great at all.

All great anime. I wouldn't put them above LoGH, Eva, Kaiji, HxH though.

Fucking this

The first season was godly but watching "The Bog" weekly for 5 months was about as enjoyable as drowning in a fucking bog.

Patrician here

>50s: Kitty's Graffiti
>60s: The Little Prince and the Eight-Headed Dragon
>70s: Anne of Green Gables
>80s: Angel's Egg
>90s: Only Yesterday
>00s: FLCL
>10s: The Tale of Princess Kaguya

>Frankly, I don't find HxH to be great at all

Why?

People here are memester contrarian fucks. If it gets popular, it's shit

It's fucking pathetic that this ban evading spamming shitposter gets full on protection from the Sup Forums staff. The mod bans people, then tells a janitor to sit in the thread and block people for ban evading if they say anything at all about the OP shitposting.

This is all instead of them actually enforcing the rules and doing what they are suppose to.

No, I don't sound mad at all. See how I can still talk and I don't just freak out and spam while holding my breath and refusing to talk?

That's how you know I'm acting rational. As opposed to you, who is just attacking people in rage.

And like always, you are the only person in the world who thinks screen shots like that mean anything. You can very easily edit them, or just post with a second device.

It's mainly OP talking to himself because he wants to spam bump his own shitposting thread.

Look at how are still talking to yourself like this as if you are actually fooling someone.

Kill yourself. You're fucking obsessed with that doujin. You'll post it for literally no reason.

You need serious fucking medical attention.
When you constantly spam and repost images like this you make it obvious you are the one who's always shitposting these threads.

To everyone else, pic related is the OP, and he doesn't give a shit about any of those anime, all he did was make this thread so he could post that image. He just wants to posts things that shit on the characters from Madoka because he thinks it "triggers" people he doesn't like.

Hello, OP.
Like always, you are never "triggering" anyone, you stupid tumblr shitter.
You are just literally subhuman garbage, and people want you gone.
No one has to be "triggered" to tell you to fuck off because you're ruining threads and shitposting. Just because you can't act logically doesn't mean other people can't.

Really, fucking kill yourself.
Why are so fucking obsessed with this to the point you shitpost EVERY single day.

It's like it's your job.

You're as fucking stupid as he is for not realizing he is only here to spam shitposting with images from that doujin.

Stop trying to have actual conversation with him.

Oh, okay. There actually is no one trying to have a conversation with you, you are talking to yourself just so it looks like you have an excuse to spam bump your thread.

No, autism is you talking to yourself.
And it's even more obvious you are talking to yourself when you refuse to reply to posts calling you out on samefagging.

Yeah, you blatantly talking with yourself and samefagging just so you can pretend you have an excuse to keep bumping your shitposting thread.

Why do you have to do this literally every single fucking day?

You are never going to make anyone listen to you or like your crack shit just by spamming and harassing people.

Wow OP has some really bad taste. I mean really bad choices all across the board.

I want Kaiji to fuck me in the ass

Is there any example of any serie that was shit before and then became popular?

80s: Zeta Gundam
90s: Turn A Gundam
00s: Code Geass
10s: Valvrave
20s: Code Geass R3

Objectively best anime

Above the likes of LoGH though?

Show me your amazing taste then

I agree with this post

>Valvare
You need to be slapped for liking this shit.

For purely personal reasons including, but not limited to, the fact that I don't like shonen anime and that the drawing for the series leaves much to be desired.

There are plenty of shit series that are popular. But also legitimately good series that get called overrated shit like Monster or Gunbuster with the added exposure

Even /m/ wouldn't defend Valvrave

Are you looking at the same five images of unfinished sketches posted nonstop on this site as indicative of the average art throughout the series?

please post the whole pic, user-kun

The Bog was a good arc. Although for an animated season finale, yeah it was a bit lacking. If only they adapted the arcs after that.

Sup Forums was pretty hype for Valvrave when it was airing. Im gonna go rewatch it

Is /m/ the bastion of good mecha anime?

Nah, I watched the first two or three episodes. I still didn't like the art direction. However, even if the art direction was great its still a shonen and that is not going to change.

Nobody calls Monster overrated shit and Gunbuster isn't legitimately good.

ITT: Overrated shit threads are traps to catch newfriends such as you.

And you don't like shonen for whatever reason.

Right, I gotcha now

Sup Forums laughed at the sheer absurdity of Valvrave but they didn't like it.

Mami+Kyousuke

People most certainly do and that's your opinion.

But if it's all a ploy then I'll drop it.

>that's your opinion.
It's actually an objective fact.

Yes They are good with that.

I don't care much for random meme images.

Just make your point and I'll consider it.

Gunbuster is a rather bad ripoff of another far more successful and well known series.

80s: Gundam
90s: Evangelion
00s: Gurren Lagann
10s: Oreimo

this bread is epic

>Hunter x Hunter
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that right?

Huh.

>people are still replying to the OP
>people still don't realize he made this thread just to spam crops of that doujin

>Gurren Lagaan

If even Nips recognize that series as only being good to underages, why can't you?