This is the first time in American history when a party that controls all branches of government has had a shutdown

This is the first time in American history when a party that controls all branches of government has had a shutdown.

Let the incompetence sink in.

"Problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top and the president's the leader. And he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead... when they talk about the government shutdown, they're going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was at that time. They're not going to be talking about who was the head of the House, the head the Senate, who's running things in Washington, so I really think the pressure is on the president."

-Donald J Trump, 2013

What did he mean by this?

Its easily done though when you need a 60 vote majority in the Senate.

no biggie.

inb4 WE DINDU NUFFIN

GOP only got 45/51 lol

60 votes were needed. Nice narrative faggot.

>Only I can fix it

What did Trump mean by this

>Nice narrative faggot.
Why the homophobia?

>GOP only got 45/51 lol

Seems some love illegal immigration

trump said he supports daca

r u harvo

>51 seats

>need 60 votes

they cant magically conjure up votes you stupid fucking faggot.

read the art of the deal again dickshit

Trump cant magically make Republicans have 60 votes

he couldn't even get 51 republicans to vote for it LMAO they only got 45

Repubs are such Israel worshiping faggots they deserve all the hate that comes to them in these coming days

go eat a tide pod

its called making a deal you utter retard

Hahahahahahahaha
America is
FUCKING BANKRUPT

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you hope to gain other than a distraction from your hopelessly unfulfilling life?

truth hurts bitch

Trash Humpers is the worst Harmony Korine movie ever, but I watched it anyway.

yep everyone forgets to mention that the govt is shut down because republicans ran out of money

Federal budget has to pass a 2/3s majority I believe. Every faction is holding out for gimme.

Is it control when a majority in the senate isn't enough to pass anything?

Europoors telling us about our pocket books. Keep paying that 40% tax Oliver, I'm sure Mohammed will thankful rape your daughter for you after.

this wasn't even a vote for the budget. they don't have a budget. the budget was due oct. 1st. this was just a vote for another extension

>leaf

keep bankrupting your country

usdebtclock.org

fuck america

It's flippin' awesome democraps managed to shut down the welfare state!
Well done on them!

>No welfare while deportations continuing right on schedule
I still don't understand how this is not literally the best thing ever?
This is what we wanted Sup Forums!
Trump literally BPOAT!

In exchange for increased security, ending chain migration, etc.

nah he agreed with dianne feinstein

Its cute that you believe everything Trump says

>Republicans cant lead

WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>i like trump because he means what he says

can't wait for republicans to put that up for a vote lol

>this is the fault of the side I'm against
no it isnt

what are they even arguing over that is so important and unresolvable that they'd rather """"shut down the government""""

Exactly.

Democrats, and your rainbow cock sucking faggot will happily do anything you can to undermine trump.

They day is coming we oven you all =)

tough talk nazi faggot . youve never worked an oven in your life . taco bell munchin arm chair nazi fat Cunt

Please tell us more about how to run a government while you fuck that dog with full government approval.

Wasn't it almost the same with Obama? He just delved more into debt, but the senate or whatever always voted for his budget, so it was fine. If you look at it from this perspective with in mind, it gets pretty interesting. Trump might fall in so much disgrace, that he really has to step back. I would guess the same could've happened to Sanders.