This is how conversations about America go like in Europe

This is how conversations about America go like in Europe.

Embarrassing.

I agree. Absolutely embarrassing. Get your shit together Europe.

No one gives a shit

kys faggot
>in all fields

*gets blown up*

yuck it up yuropoors, soon you won't be allowed to call the US shit when it's no longer a white majority country, that'd be a fucking hate crime

He spied on teenaged girls?

Thats really fucking disgusting, and it speaks volumes about Evangelical Christians (largest chunk of shit on Earth)

>Hebrew: אנימה בנות צוחקות תמונה.png
I wonder who is behind this post

I can't wait until martial law is declared slowly in European Nations after the gradual influx of migrants from unstable regions.

t. Juan Chong

*raped by muslim paramedics on the way to the hospital*

Anime reactions images are the lowest form of taqiya.

Sage.

And this is how standard conversations go in europe.

"I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter getting killed in that terroist attack pierre"

"Did you guys hear about those beautiful black gangs down the road brutally bashing every person they see just to steal from them?"

"I'm sick of the police not caring when i keep telling them i'm getting sexual assaulted by migrants"

"Wow look at those police with their cool fully automatic assault rifles outside of every school that's so cool! Hold my bag Hans i'm gonna take a picture of them"

An then Ahmed cry "Allah Akbhar" and shoot the girls ?

>left to right
>kike letters
Fuck off Schlomo

Funny how obsessed euros are with the US, they're even getting as fat as we are.

That’s weird, it isn’t written in Arabic.

They don't speak Arabic in Europe you fucking American idiot

> American education

This is an amerimutt

This is a european

Europe is a laughing stock that has thrown off its heritage for "Utopia".

Utopia means "no-place".

Memo is coming soon. Shill wave in anticipation of this. They don't know what else to do.

Heritage like the Crusades, Nazism, imperialism, empires, pride, warfare, colonialism, the Black Plague, Napoleon, etc.

Good riddance! Yay utopia! If you right-wingers dont like it, go rot in your shithole then!

You shut your sausage hole, Hans.

Wise. Enjoy freedom of speech while you can. You probably don’t need it tho, you have nothing to say.

Hey that's pretty funny. Pic related is how Americans talk about Europe.

Tell me more about what (((THEY))) claim...

Well this time s a no go zone thx tho

Hobbits Rnt rll

Wish I was American desu. Western Europeans are a bunch of fucking faggots. A few years ago, went with a few friends during a 1 week work leave to France.

One of my friends got sexually harassed by a gang of French fags. They just go straight for the penor touch. We had to fucking bodyguard him and keep pushing the faggots back until a police officer took notice. What's worse is that they were still stalking him for a few days.

I really want to feel sorry for my fellow Europeans getting replaced by the mudslime savages but I just can't.

show us your flag you fucking sniveling meme flag bearing coward