Who is best girl, Sup Forums?

Who is best girl, Sup Forums?

Elf

It's like asking what's the best turd

I personally like the ones that are solid and firm enough to the point I don't require more than two wipes. Which one of these girls fits the description here?

saori

Saori.

Saori

The one that didn't even appeared on the anime.

My lovely angel Ayase-tan

Kuroneko she didn't deserve her heart smashed becuz the MC was a disgusting siscon

Kuroneko!

Kanako.

anyone but glasses neighbor friend, who is a shit

childhood friend best girl

I noticed an imouto-type character is missing from the line-up.

We have the same delicious taste, user!

Saori is the best and most perfect girl.

Ofiicial Oreimo Powerlevel ranking:

>Elder God Tier
Sakurai
Kirino
Kanako

>God Tier
Ayase
Bridget
Yoshino

>High Tier
Hinata
Tamaki
Clara
Alice

>Great Tier
Sayaka
Saori
Sena
Kanata
Kaori

>Good Tier
Kirara
Kurara
Fate-san
Ria

>Alright Tier
Kuroneko
Manami

>Shit Tier
Ran

move manami to shit tier and we have a deal.

Appalling taste

If she stopped smoking, Kanako. Otherwise Saori.

>Middle

Please kill yourself dumb shiteater.

my mom

Easy. Next question.

166/44 masterrace ratio
165/45 close second

Ayase is perfect

Ojou Saori.

you first, kirinigger

ayaseeeeeee

Kill yourself.

Ayase

I really don't get it. People can't actually like Kuroneko, right? The girl who came up with a completely insane plan for the sole purpose of breaking this poor guy's heart. The fuck? Seriously? You guys are fucking kidding, right?

>replying to 2 people
>singular
really makes you think

>Missing the point completely
The purpose was to force the siblings, who were stuck in denial, to admit, acknowledge and accept each other's feelings, at the expense of her own. She loved him but couldn't stand the guilt of taking him from Kirino who was too stubborn to admit her feelings. She had given them both ample chances beforehand and so that was her final solution

Yes, that was the insane plan. And it's insane. Completely batshit fucking insane, on top of not being any of her fucking business. I didn't miss the point, it's just a shitty fucking point.

>She loved him

Yeah, no. If you really think so, your idea of love is also completely fucking insane.

She was cheated. The author accidentally made her way better than the main girl who was supposed to win so he intervened and made her pull that shit to make her lose.

Like some network executive forcing someone in a sports competitions to throw their match because the script calls for someone else to win. The line is a bit blurred in a fiction writing since he can actually control exactly what she thinks and feels but we all know what really happened.

>Making up excuses this hard

Your girl's a bitch.

You think she didn't love him? Why do you think she called him behind the school to talk to him? What do you think she "had in mind" before he received Kirino's text? Why do you think she kissed him before he left? Why do you think she fainted before he could give his answer? How is it none of her business when her best friend is in love with the same boy as she is?

Except that you are talking out of your ass(for whatever reason) and what Kuroneko did was precisely what this user said , Kirino told her so in her face, Kyousuke thought it so for himself, and Kuroneko apologized for doing such a selfish and retarded thing, but hey, things worked out at the end thanks to Kirino so all is forgiven.

I think it was handwaving nonsense by an author finishing his story.

Short answer? To screw with Kyousuke and leave him in a deplorable state, deplorable enough to force Kirino to pick up the pieces.
The only thing Kuroneko cared for was her destiny record, destiny record that changed to the Kyousuke x Kuroneko end game AFTER the dating period.

Kirino because to this day no other character has caused as much rage and butthurt as she did by winning.

She gave us more than a full fucking year of ManamiFags spamming gif's and pics to vent all the anal devastation they felt.

Twas fucking glorious.

The ugly one.

I don't know how you could miss the huge amount of exposition that led up to her asking him out, but it's clear as day if you read the novel. She cried after she broke up with him. Kirino recognised why she did it and actually thanked her for it at the same time as scolding her for hurting Kyousuke.

THIS

megane

K

its hilarious how they all look like midgets when you line it up like this

>148cm/39kg

This.

>148 cm/39 kg

>Sakurai
>Yoshino
>Hinata
>Tamaki
>Clara
>Alice
>Sayaka
>Kanata

Literally who?

Move Kirino down to shit tier

I don't like this show, but I think I was interested mainly in Ayasu(?) in the end. I don't know why, because she just wanted to be some dumb bitch's clone.

The 148 cm one.

The 160 cm one.

The 180 cm one.

Good choice.

Back off cunt. She's my lovely angel Ayase-tan.

Oh, yeah, Ayase was her name. My bad. I don't know why, but I liked her the most. But the show was stupid so I didn't really pay much attention to it.

Saori, then Ayase. Everyone else is just shite.

Spiral glasses are cute

None of the above.