RIP Democrats

Putting Illegal Aliens over your fellow countryman won't play well in the next election.

I'm sure Joe the Plumber doesn't give a steamy shit about DACA.

The Democratic Party is now the party of costal citties while the Republican Party is the national party.

November 2018 will be fun.

>Pic related
Red states are where Republican Senators are up for relection.

Blue states are where Democratic sSnators are up for reelection.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3i6J2fcrKi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually, the last time the democrats pulled this shit they lost a shit ton of seats, so probably.

>The Democratic party is now the party of ultra high IQ city people

Sounds about right.

26 senate seats up in 2018

10 in states that went for Trump

>blacks have high IQ
leaf posting

Today was the day that the Democrat party died.

Even my normally liberal family members are angry about this. The Dems just want cheap slave labor in rich liberal states like California. They put their desires to exploit illegals before the American people. This is sickening

Many democrats will be voting Republican comes election time because they are finally waking up to the fact that the party's main focus is -
1) putting illegals first
2) bashing Trump on baseless lies

Drizumpf is surely finished now!
>t. sweating canadian man declaring the undeniable poll-based truth for the 4236897th time this year

>Hey we lost in an electoral landslide by virtue signalling for illegal immigrants over Americans and calling everyone racist, what should we do this time?
>The exact same thing!
kek. Schumer is fucking his party into the dirt.

>this is what republicucks actually believe
Fucking kek. No one in their right mind is going to believe this narrative when all three branches of government are controlled by conservative fuckheads like yourself

You honestly think the average person isn't capable of basic arithmetic? I mean, people are dumb, Hillary actually had voters.. but you think "LOL THREE BRANCHES OF GOVT HOW DID THEY NOT PASS A VOTE THEY COULDNT PASS" will fly??

60 Votes needed
5 dems across party lines
5 repubs across party lines
10 short of the vote
Wow it's almost as if it was a hopeless endeavour at the behest of Schumer who is holding the US citizenry hostage in favor of illegals.

The average person is dumb, but they're not so dumb as to not be able to put two and two together about this betrayal of the republic for disgusting subhuman criminals.

Being a recent refugee from the left-coast, I assure you, Leaf. Those people are _not_ smart. They are smug, dependent, spoiled, and are expert marketers.

They've lost their god damned minds in the past two years. Want to see smart people? Find the ones too smart to tolerate those ultra-blue areas. They are the Jewish German ex-pats of 1933.

>hurr durr Schumer has all the power
You and you're kind are truly pathetic. What a bunch of whiny bitches you are.
Face it, no one is buying into your nationalistic bullshit

>shareblue troll detected

I love how you anti trump shills are so easy to spot now. Keep trying to sew discord amongst us and we laugh as you fail miserably.

Also on a side note to all polacks, if you see any poster use terms like “boomer” or “faggot” they are trying to demoralize you. They will also use anti Semitic slurs like “kike” or “Jew”

This is a divide and conquer tactic they like to use to keep us disoriented and cause in fighting. Don’t fall for th shareblue tactics!!!

MAGA!!!

>non sequitur
okay then, shariablue
I guess math doesn't count anymore.
Jee golly wizz, what is a supermajority and how does it work? How does senate work?
Sniff some more glue you fucking ape.

its late, and I'm going to bed. I stayed up for the shutdown, but I'm gonna restup.

Bumpo

Here's what I see the apparent divide of the Left/Right strategy being.

Right: How can we win more?

Left: THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN LOSE! FUCK TRUMP! FUCK TRUMP! FUCK TRUMP! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! FUCK TRUMP!

The Right may be crazy conspiracy-theorists, but they're not publicly broadcasting and chasing anyone who disagrees with them or challenges their narrative away. The Left will brand you a bigot and crucify you.

quit being such a boomer faggot kike jew. Also nice reddit posting
lol y u mad tho? It's not my fault you voted for a bunch of clowns that can't pass a simple budget

I mean, I have to be real. I'm only here because the Left chased me out.

>republicans take CHIP and DACA hostage so they can "negotiate" them in the budget
>ultra-publicans dont think it's enough, want the entire ship to burn, poison the well
>trump switches his opinion every ten minutes among all sides because rabbit
selected republicans and selected democrats are on the same side as far as this corporate cocksucking budget is concerned

Trump is not going to pay the Government workers for their lost time, like past Presidents.

Everyone knows who’s fault this is. Trump and the GOP control the government. This is on them.

#TrumpShutDown

Moderate leftists remember the last amnesty we gave illegals. The bill that schumer tried to pass gave dreamers amnesty without allocating enough money for border security. How will they see this?

*whose

How did a shutdown happen when the GOP control the house and senate?

As I mentioned, moderate leftists are all horrible bigots. The Democrats don't want them.

My options here in california. Voting republican or if I can be persuaded to another choice.

Forgot pic

LGBTQIA+, PoC, women, young people, and religious minorities are going to send Joe the Plumber a big message in 2018. This is our country now. Your time is up. The blue wave is coming.

That’s what I meant. It’s the GOP’s fault. This is on them.

damn you a dumb holy shit wow

kill yourself shill

I am legitimately gigglin' every time i see these kinds of posts. You stick out like a sore, retarded thumb. I hope the paycheck is worth your soul, you worthless sack of shit.

Alison mai waifu

Many of them, especially 60s era boomers, see the problems associated with unrestricted immigraiton. This is why Pelosi got caught off guard when dreamer protestors called her a bigot and demanded amnesty for illegals. If we tell them about the problems with schumer's proposed bill, we might be able to convert them or at least separate them from the SJWs.

this but unironically

I’m not getting a paycheck. That is legitimately how I feel.

I wasnt being ironic.

source?

This is the thing

EVEN DEMOCRATS dont care more about disgusting illegal spics, than other Americans.

I'm a dispossessed Democrat and I'm going to vote Republican in 2018 and 2020 the way things are looking just out of protect for the modern extremist political culture of the Left.

At the very least, we could convince more of their voters that democrats caused the shutdown.

democrats picked illegals over children and the military

there is no positive way to spin this.

they are fucked.

Wow such believable much authentic posting
Next time try less stupid garbage in your post
>"LGBTQIA+", "POC"
Fucking tumblrina or literal paid-to-post. Obvious as fuck. I look forward to your "Blue wave", dipshit. So far in a year you've lost 82% of special elections and a presidency that the entire zeitgeist attempted to rig for you. '99% hillary to win!!!!'

Stay in your bubble of delusional bullshit and continuously be mindfucked by how you just keep losing ground in the Republic.

>just out of protect
protest

The virtue signallers do.

I used to consider myself a liberal. The left just didn't fucking stop, it was never enough, I watched as people who shared my ideology turn into what they turned into. Enough was enough.

But surely they have the votes within the party to pass it.

>not being a centrist

Whatever, follower

We’ve won 34 special elections since Trump has won. We won the VA governorship. We won the AL senate race. We just won a upset victory in a Wisconsin district that went heavily for Trump. It’s coming. We’re pissed and we’re going to vote.

>PoC
You mean colored people?

no, I mean people of color.

GOP is fucked. It’s the Trump shutdown.

No, they do not.
The math isn't complicated. It takes 5 seconds to google how it works.
They needed a supermajority of 60 votes.
They only have 54 republicans in the chamber.
5 democrats came across the aisle to prevent shutdown.
That means a total maximum of 59 votes even possible with 5 dems assisting.
Literally not passable due to Schumer's loyalty to illegal alien criminals over the US citizens.

>82% loss rate of special elections
>cite 18% victories as evidence of 'victory'
wew lad, almonds truly activated

DRUMPFDOWNNNNNNNN

You're always pissed. I can't wait for the constant outrage to inevitably cause your brains to be unable to produce enough serotonin to deal with it. And then you'll see this colossal wave of suicides. It happened to me but I found some actual purpose. I found a way to continue going despite constantly wanting to die. Will you be able to do the same? I wonder.

no you dumb faggot

democrats voted no to CHIP funding, military funding, and keeping the government funded.

ALL OVER ILLEGALS.

The only thing coming is Jamal Inside your wife.

If you thought the liberal tears were bad Nov 8-9, 2016(until today), wait until the mid-terms!/When republicans not only keep control of the house, but take over a super majority in the senate.

The easiest way to make this happen is to make federal voter I'd laws. Not only will it stop illegals from voting, as well as people voting multiple times. It will also make demonrats drop illegals like a bad habit. Its a win-win.

no you are the retard. they couldn’t get it done. blaming the minority party will not work.

voter id laws are unconstitutional and racist. voter fraud is a myth.

Just call them faggots and niggers.

Why would any sane person give amnesty to illegals without a strong southern border?

You're not the only one. I was a hardcore Sanderista. Eventually, I got sick enough of "fuck men and fuck wypipo" that I started to troll people by saying I'd vote for Trump. Then I voted for him. Seeing all the liberals REEEEEE after the election confirmed to me that I'd made the correct choice.

What's the difference? You're separating them from white people based on race.

The fire rises, brother.

Illegals do more work than Americants though

>We’re pissed and we’re going to vote.

Too bad you lazy fucks couldn't have shown up to vote in Nov 2016. I doubt that the democrat party base can suddenly change it's habits. Like the fat guy that keep saying that they'll go for a walk tomorrow.

I don’t use hate speech. I would never use the n word and I don’t say faggot as a transgender woman myself.

Kek. No. Faggot.

im not even going to argue

you're either a troll or just an idiot

I voted for Hillary. I swallowed my tongue and decided to give the status quo the chance over chaos. I tried. And then the months that followed happened. To this day, embittered Democrats blame Bernie supporters and moderates. They blame them actively. They talk shit. They're still fighting the election they lost. They're smug and arrogant. They are lost in magical thinking, thinking they can unlose 2016. The election took their already dumb political landscape and broke their fucking minds.

That was different. We were way too fractured and complacent in 2016.

Yeah, what brought me here was SJWism and 4 year old trannies. I saw where things were going.

Fuck you transphobe.

You're worse off now.

You idiots just shut down the fucking government to protect 3.8 million illegal aliens. I have no words.

[citation needed]

At least the mental illness explains the being leftist.

You should probably do what faggots do and off yourself sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=3i6J2fcrKi8

I call dibbs on the Alaskan Governor position then .2018

no, the GOP shut down the govt because they suck as a governing party. You seriously cannot blame Dems when Reps control everything.

and no we are not going to keep letting them break up families

It is true if you hire some spics to do a roof it will take 3x as long as getting a decent white crew.

>That was different.

> Seriously, this is my container of ice cream. I really mean it this time, tomorrow I'm going to start a diet and go out for some exercise.

please do not misgender me.

LGBT activists wanted to stop parents from overriding their child's gender expression a few years ago. Now parents can do it, but the other way around. What happened?

The families don't have to break up. The whole family can fuck off.

Gay legal immigrant here. I fucking HATE illegals with the passion of a thousand suns. Fuckers cheated the system I spent years working within. Fuck them, fuck their line jumping asses.

Learn2Civics.

No one is breaking up families, you faggot. Their little baby beaners can go with them.

And you seem to have no problem breaking up the families of people you send to the gulag for not calling you "zahzoo". Seriously, kill yourself.

Parents should only support their child’s gender expression. I’m not sure I fully understand what you meant.

Wouldn't dream of it, sir.

What if a child wants to be masculine and the parents think it's toxic?

So you just say stupid stuff, without any actual proof? Tell me how their 'unconstitutional', and racist?

I propose, all you need is a U.S. citizen birth certificate for the voter id. SIMPLE. Everyone can get one. So how is it 'unconstitutiona', and racist again? Dems get so scared of loosing the majority of their base(yeah, I'm talking about ILLEGAL immigrant) and once most dem normies see this,they'll abandon the ship as well. Would be a huge snowball effect.

Libs want to bring segregation back.

then the parents need to get tf over it.

Democrats were the ones who brought it in the first place, so they're just returning to their roots.

Do you see feminists getting over toxic masculinity?

60, votes you stupid spic faggot

Then let’s fix America’s broken immigration system. But let’s do it without deporting 11 million people and making Mexico pay for a giant border wall. Let’s let the DACA kids stay too. Many of them served in the military.

>The Right may be crazy conspiracy-theorists, but they're not publicly broadcasting and chasing anyone who disagrees with them or challenges their narrative away.

You're kidding, right? Sup Forums has become so fucked that any criticism of Trump is automatically "Shareblue CIA kike". Yeah, SJWs scream and shout, but even mainstream Republicans and figures like Don Jr go out of their way to antagonize anyone who criticizes them. Right-wing politics is incredibly group-think.