What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbgOP7SPGnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminded that fascism was designed to combat communism.

or this?

we have to end white supremacy at all costs

"all-american" 50s nostalgia was unabashedly white supremacist wasp lifestyle at it's absolute peak. it needs to be eradicated from our culture for any chance at progress. that era and culture was just so steeped in racism and religious zealotry that it's time to move past it all.

this is an awesome image. i know youre tryna make fake propaganda to discredit the left, but you dont get it. MOST people fucking AGREE with beating the shit out of nazis. no one likes nazis. only the right wing gives a shit if we beat you fuckers. this image is actually badass propaganda for the left and will work great to recruit people who are fed up with the racist and cryptofascist administration and are willing to stand up for their minority brothers.

Thanks commie, guess I need to watch more Rick and Morty in order to become intelligent enough to comprehend left-wing thought.

What about this one, this one genuinely confuses the fug out of me

neoliberals perpetuate the capitalist system that exploits the workers and use identity politics and social issues as distraction from class struggle. they fall into the trap of promoting capitalist interests and keeping the cycle going, saying things like "capitalism just needs some reform" without recognizing the actual problems. they just think it's only "white male" or "sexism" but that stuff is a minor piece of the puzzle. it's a problem, but it's a distraction from the bigger picture and is part of porky's interests of dividing the proles.

>"all-american" 50s nostalgia was unabashedly white supremacist
It's almost like the country was 80% white at the time, why wouldn't it be? Also, your a fag and gommunism is THE ideology of failure.

lmao take it you delusional commie, but I didn't make this autism

Only 14 year olds belive nazi's still exist

Anyway, use these images responsibly lads. Definitely don't false flag with them or anything.

Commie soy-boys beating anything at all

You get the bullet first, red nigger

Actually found a few more

Why do all liberals sounds like they had their first drink before they were born.

>liberals want to beat up people saying words
>liberals don’t want cops to shoot and arrest black and brown people that are stealing and breaking the law
Is this part of the joke

man they really hate whites. that much is clear

This is propaganda but

>"Blessed is he who has no family"

>push to abolish all right of inheritance, to end home and religious education, to dissolve monogamy in marriage, to pursue pre- and extra-marital sex, to foster and “tolerate” the “gradual growth of unconstrained sexual intercourse” by unmarried women, to nationalize all housework, to shift mothers into factories, to move children into daycare nurseries, to separate children into community collectives apart from their natural parents, and, most of all, for society and the state to rear and educate children.

i get what you're doing moron, you're trying to use photos of nazi soldiers and hitler youth to make it look like they're good ol boys and innocent so people might sympathize with them. people will recognize they're fucking nazis and see right through it.

the other pics are trying to make the left look unreasonable because they're implying they want to kill nazis, which is true, and you don't seem to get that most people WANT nazis dead. you guys lost, no one likes you, you're reviled.

your faggot is showing

Clean means order, clean means white, this family is clean, they are guilty

Never take a shower, join the scum

>we have to end white supremacy at all costs
why?

there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. it's fun!

because people deserve to be treated fairly based on individual character rather than be oppressed based on racial bias. why should a system be put in place to discriminate against people based on a characteristic beyond their control?

Where exactly does this sort of thing happen?

Considering TinEye didn't have that image, I think the more relevant question is what did YOU mean by this, OP?

They are false propaganda you fucking idiot. You are not as smart as you are desperately trying to present yourself as

>because people deserve to be treated fairly based on individual character
nobody deserves anything, and race can be indicative of 'individual character'

>why should a system be put in place to discriminate against people based on a characteristic beyond their control?
because it's good for mankind and drives the species forward. pic related is but one of the accomplishments of 'white supremacy'.

this forum for one
racism clearly exists today in our culture, trump got elected because of it. people want to "keep america white". it's obvious, you're on Sup Forums don't fucking pretend.

You think you are fighting for a cause, for something noble, you think you're some great anarchists, fuck the government, rah rah rah! It's no longer cool, and it's no longer for the right reasons. In reality, you're just a young dumb misinformed victim of propaganda and disinformation. You are the sheep, you are the lamb, and you are being led to slaughter.

> race can be indicative of 'individual character'
how so?
how do you explain trailer park denizens who act exactly like the thug niggers on welfare you love to hate?

communists went to space first you dipshit

>there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. it's fun!
To the gulag with you

i am against capitalism first and foremost, and any sort of division distracting us from class struggle of which "white identity" and race is one.

it is in our best interests to unite as workers against exploiters, what you call "the jew" and what we call "the capitalist" and 'the elite". it shouldn't matter color white, black, brown, yellow, or jew. if someone wants to take down these fuckers and give the power back to the people, they should unite and work towards that goal instead of splintering into different groups distracted with fighting each other.

>people deserve to be treated fairly based on individual character rather than be oppressed based on racial bias

This is true, it’s just an unfortunate coincidence that people of certain races have a greater tendency to some negative character and personality traits than people of other races.

For instance, I don’t hate black people because they are black, i hate black people who are rapet violent thugs. And while I will always judge a person of any race on their character once I know their character, before I know their character all I am able to do is draw inferences about their likely character and personality based on statistics.

For instance, when I see a white man and a black man walking down the street, I know nothing about them but their race. What I do know is that black people are statistically more likely to commit violent crime, and as such will be more wary of the black man than the white man.

>not being leftcom

You will hang nigger

Practically every sub Saharan African country want to keep their nation’s black.

Why is that ok but keeping America white is not? It’s rational self interest to want your own demographic to remain dominant. When a demographic loses dominance, the one that replaces it always just usurps the place of the oppressor themselways

White's aren't going anywhere, misfit. The fifties will return. Foolish little misfit. I will personally drench your soul in hell-fire when this world has vomited your sickly soul free.

Reminder that Communism gained prominence because it was used as a political weapon by Germany in WW1.

That you should support communism you fat fuck, now deliver some atgms to the kurds and tell them how based they are.

>communists went to space first you dipshit

Russians are also white. Just imagine what Russians and Americans could achieve together

Che, Stalin, Lenin, Trotsky, Mao, all your idols, even Hitler
They would all put a bullet in the back of your head first. Why do people think communism was the ideology of the degenerate

>ifunny watermark

I just ripped it off jewgle

I never said anything about that, but you are so caught up In your ideology and stating your opinion, you can't see that.

These images of children being targets and teachers getting the bullet are made to make you look bad. You are so up your own ass you can't see that even when it's pointed out to you. You are exactly the type of person these are designed for

You can't outmeme us.
The more you pretend that everyone is a nazi, the more we will amplify that by acknowledging that every white person is indeed a nazi.

the problem is america already has too many non-white people living here and it was never the native land of the "white race" (which in of itself is a flawed concept because it states that anglos, french, italians, turks, and arabs are all the same race technically). i can understand your argument a little more regarding european nations, but america, canada, australia it is flawed.

how are you going to deal with the ~50% non white population, many of whom are not immigrants? there was always a sizable black population since the beginning of the country, you can argue why they were here, but the point is they HAVE BEEN here for 200 years or so. they feel a greater association with this country than some random african land many cant even trace back to.

furthermore WHY is it important to maintain a white society in your view? again white race refers to a broad group of people different from one another, the only common factors being white skin and european descent usually. why does that automatically make society better? if you kept the same "american" culture, system, values why would it matter if some black guy or hispanic assimilated into it and succeded?

maybe so, but there may be reasons why this happens

i believe the issue is class. these people have historically been classified as second class citizens and have had barriers put in place. today there have been efforts but prejudice is still deeply embedded in society. pop culture glorifying rap music and gangster icons is a factor, but so is lack of funding to areas in schools where blacks live, leading to lower education and less employment opportunity. it's things like that you can point to rather than the easy "genetics" cop out.

i'd say 1917 has a greater chance of returning at the moment with the way capitalism is going

The same thing all commie faggots mean when they want to kill people who don't agree with their dumb shit: To kill literally everyone. Anyone who is in Antifa needs to neck themselves for being fucking retards.

It means they're going to start targeting white families.

>that disgusting whore

I hope someone kill her in the WWIII

>it shouldn't matter color white, black, brown, yellow, or jew.

Tell it to your Chechen brothers.

i literally said i knew these were fake the post before it you simpleton read the thread

>where they failed
but they won though
if the extreme right-wing was anywhere near the threat Nazi Germany posed; everyone would fucking know about it

who cares LOL antifa is dead

Yeah this was funny three months ago.
You guys can't even compete with all the bots. Just stay on your subreddit. Why even bother.

>how do you explain trailer park denizens who act exactly like the thug niggers on welfare you love to hate?
do you know what outliers are? of course you don't, sub 100-IQ mongrelized communists like yourself don't understand much.

the implication is the idea isn't dead, so we will eradicate it once and for all.

and yeah, your movement has been getting a lot of attention the past couple years. i thought you guys were proud of that? people do know, and people are responding by electing farther left candidates in state elections. tranny communists are getting elected to state legislatures now dude.

Not a damn thing wrong with keeping our country white, you hysterical retarded jew.

outliers? take a stroll through any poor white neighborhood. midwest, south, any rural area.

means that time's up, whities. you're getting replaced and there's absolutely NOTHING you can do about it.

you thought you can go around the world, colonizing countries and that karma won't hit you?

top kek.

america will be the 1st to lose its white majority, and europe a little bit later.

enjoy :^)

so you don't understand what outliers are then. imagine my shock.

at the expense of who though?

how are you gonna keep your country white when it's 50% non white already? what is your solution without violence or mass forced deportation? the vast majority of non whites are here legally and many were born in the us and are just as american as you. why do you care more about race than the rich fucking all of you over?

it is a sizable portion of people. many poor whites behave like this. it is unfair to compare the behavior of a demographic that is largely poor and historically oppressed with one that has historically been given preferential treatment.

compare poor whites to poor blacks and then compare rich whites to rich blacks and you'll have a better argument

>why do you care more about race than the rich fucking all of you over?
the rich are fucking us over by importing hordes of nonwhites to farm votes from and dump white tax dollars on in the form of public spending.

>Only 14 year olds belive nazi's still exist
>posting on Sup Forums
I guess you're under 14 then

You are confusing the socio-economic divide, and corporate capitalist greed, with white supremacy and "white identity". That is way off the rails from reality. Most white people are just as much slaves to the system as the other 99% of plebs, but yet are now told they "privileged" somehow. You don't even know who exactly you are fighting, do you.

Why would we want to give power to the proletariat? They are ignorant peasants. Your revolution is from the gutters, ours is from the heavens.

Commies are degenerates that want free gibs while contributing nothing to society.

Russia shouldn't have supported the terrorist Serb state

Rich blacks are still violent niggers.

Poor white states are still low on crime.

Iove this, no leftist will address it and muslims embrace it

i do not support importing workers. my point is many of the working class also getting fucked by the actions of the rich are also the blacks you hate. you'd be better off working together to overthrow the system enabling this to occur in the first place than fighting each other as you are both powerless.

white supremacy has played a role in america's treatment of blacks, it serves as a distraction and divider as does really all racial politic.

>jews
they are players, but not the only players. why should we only focus on jews and not any capitalist elite doing this regardless of ethnicity?

nice pics user
godspeed

kek

>people deserve to be treated fairly based on individual character rather than be oppressed based on racial bias
>suggests oppressing white people and treating them unfairly based on the color of their skin
>wut.jpg

are they really?
what makes you say that

note: nba players and rap stars don't count because they still grew up in a lower class environment. look at a black person who grew up in a higher class household with a supportive community and well funded education system. how do they turn out?

It's quite typical for communists to divide people into groups and then murder the groups that they see as the problem. With Lenin it was Kulaks, Mao murdered property owners and PolPot, everyone who was educated. Their first step was to disarm people so they would be defenceless. The second, mob attacks, followed by systematic industrial murder.

AntiFa embraces the same murderous ideaology. They don't see individuals, they see groups of enemies.
In that regard they are imbeciles. And assholes.

you do realize that sociologists had to redefine their thoughts on criminality from poverty causes criminality to poverty + population density = criminality because of the discrepancy between poor white and poor black crime rates?
Yet somehow poor rural blacks still commit more crimes then poor rural whites

if you actually think that is effective propaganda for the right you're fucking delusional. no one cares about dead nazi soldiers taking pictures with babies or pictures of hitler youth. remember people dont sympathize with nazis and most automatically recoil at the mere symbolism.

>WHY is it important to maintain a white society in your view?

All people have a natural bias to members of their own demographic, and a common ethnicity or race is usually one of the strongest and easiest demographics which people identify.

In all of history, the dominant demographic has afforded itself favours and advantages that others are left out of. This doesn’t even have to be formally legal advantages, they are social and cultural advantages; you are more likely to get a good job, you are more likely to get a date, your aesthetic is the standard around which society organises itself and to which others are subconsciously expected to conform.

You never have to worry about being at the mercy of another dominant demographic and only existing at its pleasure but always living in fear of it turning on you one day, like the Germans turned on the Jews.

In short, the dominant demographic always has a level of power that minorities do not. So whatever demographic you belong to, it is on your own rational self interest to want it to be dominant, and to not be placed subordinate to another demographic. If you are white, this means you want your nation to remain dominantly white.

>why does that automatically make society better? if you kept the same "american" culture, system, values why would it matter if some black guy or hispanic assimilated into it and succeded?

Because colourblindness is a lie. Black and Hispanic people will continue to identify in some level as black and Hispanic, and their own in-group racial biases will result in preference for their own demographic over others.

>
i believe the issue is class. these people have historically been classified as second class citizens and have had barriers put in place.

The thing is, I don’t so much care why black people statistically commit more crime, it’s enough to know that they do, and to generally avoid them as a consequence.

It's quite typical for fascists to divide people into groups and then murder the groups that they see as the problem. With Hitler it was jews, pinochet murdered leftists, and mussolini, everyone who disagreed with him. Their first step was to disarm people so they would be defenceless. The second, mob attacks, followed by systematic industrial murder.

Sup Forums embraces the same murderous ideaology. They don't see individuals, they see groups of enemies.
In that regard they are imbeciles. And assholes.

>historically oppressed

Affirmative action

Reminder that >not true communist is 100% true, because communism is entirely self defeating. Using big authoritarian government to achieve egalitarian utopia.

well that isn't really true
as i see it, there has been a growing number of people who have sympathies with the far right
the root for this developement cannot be explained with right propaganda, but with the left propaganda that has done so much things wrong
but i do not think that these pics are totally worthless, if you spread them around enough, they will show their effect

Not only that, the POOREST white community is safer than the RICHEST black majority community in the USA

ok, i get what you are saying. however, what exactly is your plan to keep your society majority white (speaking for america)? if it's inevitable that it will change due to birth rates and such, how can you possibly reverse it without resorting to violence or discrimination?

>Because colourblindness is a lie. Black and Hispanic people will continue to identify in some level as black and Hispanic, and their own in-group racial biases will result in preference for their own demographic over others.

and you prefer your own demographic and identify as white, how is it any different? why is it wrong if they do it if it's only natural?

>The thing is, I don’t so much care why black people statistically commit more crime, it’s enough to know that they do

so why not try to make them stop by fixing the reasons why they may resort to this behavior?

The problem is that every other group is more than willing to play by "identity politics" rules. Blacks, and African Americans as a sub-group. Muslims. LGBTQ people. And legit every other Asian-American, Pakistani-American, Cuban-American etc etc group.

Your argument might be that they are only grouping together and defining themselves as an in-group in contradistinction towards other out-groups (like cis het white males) because their porky capitalist overlords are encouraging them to do so in order that they might not see the TRUE cause of their discontents--the systemic inequalities necessitated by capitalism. But even if that were true (which it isn't--tribalism is perfectly natural and in hard times, especially in times of economic insecurity, people throughout history always have and will always continue to band together along ethnic and racial lines), why the fuck would it make any sense for white people to take the high road of the true way and put all their resources toward dismantling capitalism WHILE GETTING FUCKING ASSAULTED BY ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED GROUPS THAT ARE HAPPILY BANDING TOGETHER TO DISEMPOWER AND EVEN ERADICATE WHITE PEOPLE?!

tl;dr: even if capitalism were the primary cause of our discontents (which it isn't), so long as non-white groups are advocating in favour of their interests against white interests, it would be stupid for white people not to play the IDpol game.

where is the source

> i can understand your argument a little more regarding european nations, but america, canada, australia it is flawed.

Until the end of the 60s, Australia was literally 99% white British, the USA 90% white European, and about the same for Canada. Practically no European country outside of Poland even has these levels anymore.

Everything would have been fine if immigration levels had just been kept in check and not bloated to the extremist proportions that are occurring today. Non whites could have come to white countries and settled here, integrating and eventually assimilating into the population, culturally and racially, without too many problems and without threatening the existing majorities.

Instead what we got is what seems to be a deliberate and concerted effort to destroy white majorities in their own nations and usurp them, which instead of gradual, steady assimilation through medium-low levels of migration, has revived communalism and racial strife and might possibly lead to the sort of horrors we have seen in the past. Who the victims will be is still unclear.

just fuckign google it you commie kike. its publically available information

>white supremacy has played a role in america's treatment of blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=QbgOP7SPGnA

How many years ago was that, and by the way, it was also white men that freed the blacks. Try to remember that part as well. You seem to have a limited perspective on reality, and only care about partial, or misinformed 'facts' that fit your narrative.

>Most people want nazis dead
>Over commies
That's where you're wrong kiddo.