Did anything good ever come from letting women vote?

Can anyone redpill me on womens voting and women in politics? Has it ever been tried before and if so, did it have same consequences (more niggers, more degeneracy and weaker men)?
Seems to me women have different standards and rules of conduct for men than for themselves, even in politics. The recent Skei Grande case in Norway has crystallized this for me...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

letting women vote switched the K-strategy environment for one that heavily benefits r-strategists. the seemingly infinite resources of the welfare state are the main feature of this new paradigm.
and r-strategists turn any place to shit, just look at the world.
tl;dr: no

Women voting led to what you're seeing today. The Migrant Crisis, Gay Rights, Aids being decriminalized in California are just a few examples of this. The general erosion of the West, is in fact due to Women's Suffrage, so blame them and the Men that "unshackled" them.

Not bad for a villager.

most decadent nations began allotting freedoms and political authority to women in the later stages- Romans, Muzzies, etc.
it's kind of a symptom that becomes a disease. Nobody is really possessed of the fighting spirit by the time the barbarians are at the gates. The woman thing is both a symptom and then an aggravating cause of that despair as the rules that governed and elevated the togetherness of the sexes are cast off and families/marriages are noted as becoming less prominent and less stable. But your men have to already be dropping from the warrior mentality to the "life is about pleasure, individualism and soy" kind of Death1 mentality in order to instigate and tolerate it.

Elaborate please mountain jew. K-strategy ?, r-strategy ?

As a female, I like my freedom. Why should I want my life to be worse? I'm not even affected by most of the negative consequences.

that's precisely the point, you've got no stake or concern regarding the greater scheme of civilization and no real desire to affect the discipline and sacrifice required to maintain it
so when men stop caring about it as well and stop demanding discipline from you whether you see or agree with the bigger picture or not, the bigger picture starts to crumble

basically, once men start behaving like women there's nobody left to keep the show running

I wouldn't sweat it too much. You've got your freedom, and yeah, it's not the sort of freedom that actually lasts, but it'll take you through most of your years.

No its turned out be a huge mistake. Not as much for voting but for politics.
Men get the industrial jobs and military. Die more often. Women now control politics and are the majority.
Sweden, EU , Germany, US, Canada, Straya are all shitholes now from being run by dumb bitches.
That is the main issue hurting our countries. Women want to do the opposite of men and have some nigger rape fetish so they import AIDs infected somalians to rape everything.
Dont ever vote for another dumb bitch.
Sure they can vote, but no more running the show.

The first thing they flexed their political weight on was prohibition. Making it illegal for a man to enjoy a beer. (It's always been about taking shit from men) This led to over a decade of gang wars,crime and death over illegal hooch. After the massive disaster the prohibition act was the vote should have been taken away from women for good but im sure those dykes back in the 60s would have gotten in eventually so it was only delaying the inevitable. Fucking western women suck.

Took control of family court. tinder years doctrine, CAPCA, title IV-D, child support, alimony, VAWA.
Women have way more "rights" and abuse men especially fathers.
Parental alienation from custody "disputes" is why mens deaths are 25:1 over women.
Planned Parenthood encourages mothers to adopt away babies without the fathers consent.
abortion aside- Thats too far. Women adopt away our kids, alienate us from them, and sue us endlessly for gibs. Then they get into politics and fuck up the whole show.
American Women are the worst on Earth.
Equality? Thats not what they want.

>later stages romans and muzzies
this is intredasting, i seem to recall reading something about this a while back. any sauces on this?

>25:1
what do you mean by this?

Democracy itself is a mistake.

Both of Sup Forums's main factions, fascists and ancaps, at least agree on this.

>k-strategy
Species survives by competence. See large and predatory type animals, like wolves.
>r-strategy
Species survives by reproduction. See small and prey type animals, like rabbits.

Most of them in Germany voted for Adolf Hitler

Nothing good has resulted.

Read this OP

Shit forgot pic

It was a poor decision to decouple the franchise of voting from military service in the first place, it was an even worse decision to decouple political franchise from a landowning, productive and responsible class, and it was the worst decision to extend it finally to women and 16 year olds.

In other words, male dominated societies judge and give rewards to individuals by merit or competence. Female dominated societies are more compassionate, giving the most resources to the most needy. Policies like welfare give families with more kids more benefits, regardless of their usefulness to society. Thus, female dominated societies select for reproduction and against competence.

why stop there.
why is anyone who does not own property allowed to vote?

America was never meant to be a democratic society, which is why we are a republic, democracy has too many flaws

Just go back to One house one vote. That simple.

1 vote per married family w/ 1+ children.
Non married & childless = no stake in society = no right to vote.

Having kids makes you actually give a fuck about more than the next 60 years.

The family, is the atomic unit / building block of a society.

Women always fall for the bleeding heart manipulation

STAY IN THE KITCHEN

this user gets it

this

If women used their brains instead of their hearts I wouldn’t mind but they keep falling for the commie manipulative BS

The mens suicide rate in the US is 25 to 1.
usually fathers that never see their kid and get in legal trouble for child support.
300 men a day in the US commit suicide. Women torture men in family courts and drive them to suicide.
Many so called ptsd vet suicides are actually Parental alienation. PAS

thanks for the input goys really appreciate it

Ah, thanks. Makes more sense, 25 male deaths pr female death sounded really unsustainable

Nope.

The suicide rate is a very slight fallacy. Men are more likely to use immediately lethal means, while women have this romanticized idea of death where they often want to leave a 'pretty corpse'. Leaving them more likely to be discovered before completion.

There's more that goes into that statistic, but I know what you're trying to say.

Can any of you cunts think of something great that women have accomplished? it is mostly vanity that drives them.

>Did anything good ever come from letting women vote?
No

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

The male suicide rate seems tangential or irrelevant. Can women vote to protect their own over foreigners? Doesn’t seem to be the case

No.
Its 25 a day in Straya.
has nothing to do with more lethal means.
Women always get full custody, hide children, sue men for support/alimony, and the father gets in financial/legal trouble.
twenty five men in the US commit suicide for every one woman.
And the vast majority of those men were fathers. good guys separated from their kids, alienated and they go down the shitter quick.
Never seeing your kids is about the hardest thing on Earth.
but women are bitches and love alienating children.
That is exactly what drives the high US suicide rate.

nothing

some like Marie Curie or whatever did do stuff but its few and far between

It blows my mind how we also allow people who don't pay any taxes at all to vote. The question of how tax money is spent (and how much there is) is the primary issue of a government. Even a toddler knows that this means eventually your country will go bankrupt.

Yes, and in our arrogance humans feel like they're immune to the laws of nature, which we aren't, and forget that humans are singularly capable of cleaning house like no other animal can. You create a zerg rush of useless garbage humans and grow fat and weaken to the point some other group comes in and wipes you out, repeat for all of history basically.

No it destroyed society.

No, he's talking about success rate, which is correct. Women and men both seem to attempt suicide at the same rate, but men are significantly more effective at it worldwide with the exception of like one or two countries (China is one). The 'pretty corpse' line is the PC explanation, the 'women just do it for attention and choose less lethal means' explanation is probably more correct.

Nope, gay marriage, abortion and "civil rights" were because of the lower sex being able to vote.