Tell me a good reason drug addicts shouldn't be executed

Tell me a good reason drug addicts shouldn't be executed.

I can't

Because you can't harvest their organs after.

>land of the free
>can’t do drugs

What the actual f u c k

You picked a good picture to go with your point. I wouldn't have any problem killing those two.

Kids shouldn't be on drugs like that and people should abuse them like that. That is fucking crazy.

Forced. Labour.

capital punishment should be abolished and drug use should be decriminalized. marijuana should be straitght up legalized now on a federal level.

Degenerated west.

America is already full of drug addicts, just imagine if it was legal.

They should be executed.fucking degenerates!

If they're a hardcore addict those organs are already ruined.

yknow people think "legal weed in canada", but they dont think about all the municipal by-laws that are going to still prohibit the sale within city limits
i know my city is NOT going to let a legal weed store operate here. it would get robbed by junkies on a weekly basis. fuck that. and i agree.
people gotta get their grass the good old fashioned illegal way. its more fun like that.

I can and it's beautiful.
Imagine a dumbed down army of drones to fuel the production of war machines capable of conquest.

At least in the current society a lot of high IQs are drawn towards drugs, and also can be saved, and have been proven to be saveable. 90% should die though.

why tf does that kid have a needle too? I don't care of Eminem does drugs but he shouldn't push them on his son

lmao you are just sad beta virgins, sry if i want to have some fun in my life, you nazi boot-lickers

biblically, a 'sorcerer' was actually an illicit pharmacist

there was nothing about the activity that was supernatural or otherwise unexplained, and if I'm not mistaken, they were to be executed

its an extreme punishment, but that only becomes a problem when you enforce sporadically

speaking as a raging alcoholic, it'll happen naturally sooner or later. no need to waste the resources.

This nigger gets it. We could force them to work all day for nothing except their next fix.

They are doing it themselves.

THIS

is not the addicts, it's the cartels and dealers who should be executed

Tell me a good reason they should supposing they aren't criminals.

I have never had the urge to ever use drugs, so I don't mind if they are legal. I could easily take advantage of drug addicts and use them for personal gain. Also, people use drugs out of necessity because they are weak willed. Weak people should not be built up, but instead pitied and used as examples.

It would be California. (((They))) don't need to add oxytocin the water supply to get the degenerates out here to love brown people. They just allow people to "420 blaze it faggot" legally. They'll give up their guns and open the borders.

If its a necessity then it has nothing to do with willpower

I-it wasn't my choice.
The drugs did this.
The drugs killed that person.
Dindu nuffin'.

>I see no contradiction there, lad.

>Tell me a good reason drug addicts shouldn't be executed.

We could use them as shock troops. If they are willing to suck a dick for some drugs they shouldn't be too hard to convince them to run into gun fire for some.

I guess your right big guy. People are born with the tendency to use drugs and putting laws in place will not change anything.

i was on heroin for a while... gave my family some shit but NEVER stole or cheated anyone.. I have encountered the worst scum though..90% of them are evil people would sell their own mother for a hit.

Russia can not throw stone for drug user. Russia undergoing HIV epidemic. If this from all the gay sex or from drug use? What you prefer vatnik?

Because life is sacred and addicts can be redeemed.

What is it like to live in Disney movie?

You can't.

The government has to fund those degenerates with "Rehab programs" even though they've inflicted much more damage to society, by stealing, murdering and spreading their disease.

In short, they contribute nothing to society, yet consume more than anyone else.

This graph doesn't really help your case. Does Turkey have a more progressive drug treatment programme than Sweden? Perhaps drug deaths are related to something in addition to the law.

Because they already execute themselves

Executing people violates the NAP.

They should be exterminated however the method..

you cuckolds could never execute me rofl. What a laughable thread.

thats his daughter Hailey

There is no good reason.

They're already killing themselves.

Very cheap labour though just dont dose them until the end of the day.

I i had it my way they would be in forced labour under such circumstances, world needs ditch diggers to.

Because it's not your world
I have to share it with niggers, you have to share it with smackheads.

Sure about that muhammed?

Don't use lethal injection. Firing squad and hanging both allow for organ donation. Not sure about gas chamber, and I feel like electric chair would leave some organs intact although others might be fucked.

You obviously only harvest from weed-smoking incels, not the hard junkies.

they should be like filthy fuckin cattle they are

Former addict here. I’ve been off drugs for almost 2 years now. No a/a or n/a bullshit either. I found God and I turned my life around, turned back into my old self before drugs. We need to pray for addicts not execute them. You would be surprised how many addicts want treatment but it’s unavailable to them. Big pharma got all these white people with insurance addicted to opiates and now it ruined and killed a lot of otherwise good people. Praise Yahushua for delivering me

Not fast enough for me.

I'll go further but shorter at the same time.
Further in that people even shilling for drugs while not doing it themselves should be executed.
Shorter in that druggies truly trying but failing to get away from that shit may be redeemable.
I could be wrong on the later, but I think i'm correct on the earlier.
(and ffs, a druggie next to a kid, when you consider how much faggots shoot up drugs, you know shit is gonna be real pretty real, pretty soon for the kid).

>drugs that enslave your ass an expression of freedom
>freedom is slavery
going this much full ingsoc.

Because they are people, and any living creature deserve to live.
They only need care and help, we should provide it, its our duty to help them

I don't know I was addicted to drugs, I quit and become a productive member of society.
I agree that dealers and manufactures of serious drugs should be put to death.

>iranian shilling for heroin
why am i not surprised?

>give me a good reason people I don't like shouldn't be executes
because if I started killing everyone I don't like the world would be me and my dog

>Forced labor using drug addicts.
>Dependent druggies capable of doing actual work without fucking up
Even Prison niggers will do a better job than them, and will cost less since You won't have to pay them drugs every time.

Uhm Krokodil?

You mean Serbia will be you in your flat. Like every time u stir shit.

Mmm no... drug dealer should be procecuted and rehabilitate is family blood eagled for failure

The core problem is the heroin you said and all the other drugs introduced to the market because the soulless capitalists, imperialistic countries which destabilize the countries currently in development process.
The drug abusers are not the problem, nor the poor farmers in the 3rd world that are becoming slaves, not the refugees who run away from the misery we created for them

How is du3 doing on that front btw?

>leftard buzzwords Bonanza
this is why jews will be gassed.

Because I saw that kingsman movie and they said drug users were just like normal people.

You only are mean because you can't acknowledge our moral superiority

>I live in a first world near utopia in which everyone can enjoy their lives in peace and security

>In the name of this freedom, we should allow ourselves to become corrupted, both physically and morally with dangerous substances, such that our neighborhoods turn to shit, revoke our freedom for inescapable addictions, and watch as all social cohesion breaks down

It's an either-or situation. Get over it.

Hard to find people to do the executing. Usually they'd have to find someone totally unrelated to the community to do the killing; it would also cost a fortune to kill and deal with the bodies afterwards.
I suppose you could raise your hand to the occasion, but I get the impression you're more a shitposter than somebody who's willing to get their hands dirty

With context, it makes a lot more sense.
Portugal had one of Europe's highest overdose rate and HIV/AIDS infection rate, but after legalization suddenly rehabilitation programs were allowed to use more effective methods and didn't require addicts to go cold for a month before being able to join a program.
Most addicts will seek help when that help works and doesn't require them to torture themselves before just being able to talk to a doctor specializing in addiction.
Today, they have one of the lowest overdose rates, one of the lowest HIV/AIDS infection rate and have seen a considerable decrease in crime.
Also, Turkey has one of the worst drug problems in the region at the moment, the figures just aren't reported.

All drugs should be legal, but drug users should be vasectomized until they're clean.

A taenia is not morally superior to its host.
However it is superior to a jew, in that even a litteral shit-eating worm understand that taking its feeling of inadequacies upon the host it depends for survival is not a smart course of action.
>shills for drugs
>morally superior
the audacity of those hebes i swear.

I'm tripping right now

ask me anything

Does that include the ones supplying the drugs, like the CIA, Pentagon and those TBTF banks?

They are only a symptom, not the sickness.
You can start killing them, but they are always gonna come back, unless you fix the real problems. I'm not really sure what it actually is tho. Probably a mix of bad parenting, wrong expectations, unbeliavably broken school system and also how easy it is to get drugs.

it would kill half of hollywood

People are scared shitless of doing drugs, granted there's still some high-profile ones still doing it. Ever since the EJK, You really can't trust anyone, small time sellers have dropped and people are less adamant on sharing their habits.

I haven't seen a "Weed 420 Meme" t-shirt too in a long time.

>it would kill half of hollywood

he asked for reasons they should NOT be executed

because you're a moron and a demon is using you to murder people, because that's what demons do
>not people, druggies
nice rejoinder there, baalethoth. you get that off a sumerian cereal box

Do it faggot

why execute them when they'll execute themselfs and each other for free?

haha

addendum: 'murdering druggies' in america necessarily involves depopulating the rust belt, so when moloch decides to jump hosts back to the northeasterners, the peckerwoods will be thinned out and policed enough not to be able to resist
good work

so would you say he succeeded in at least completely terminating the propagation of drugs on a cultural level?
did it help in alleviating the rampant whoring?

>you can't trust anyone
did that mindset spread to the general population or just druggies and their pushers?
ie: I'm interested in learning what you think could have been done better/improved/expanded/avoided/made different.

>peckerwoods
>implying it's not niggers/faggots/lefties who are the most into drugs.
absolutely terrified lefty starts talking utter bollocks about "demons".
nice memeflag too.

Get out, Dugin...

>did it help in alleviating the rampant whoring?
On a low to middle class setting, yes. During the advent of the EJK, most that were killed were dealers that were being "arrested", in essence a sting operation. They used to publicly sell drugs without the fear of police because of their supposed "territory" but that changed when vigilantes started coming up.

After the first few months, most streets level dealers were eliminated, which became a problem for vigilantes and cops who wanted the bounty on their heads. So they started being buddy buddy with known druggies so that they could extract info on more users and kill them.

It's gotten to the point where most people are even afraid of joking that they used drugs, because that could spread quickly and misunderstanding could rise.

Oh, and to top it all off, all known drug users before and now are being posted on a board on the local town (barangay) hall. So if they are caught using or selling them, they're gonna be shot.

I vehemently oppose drug usage, however, I do not find it just to punish people for harming themselves. Their degenerate behaviour shall be judged and punished by god, not by man.

Oh but you can.

What would be the point of expending the effort?

Aren't they already sort of killing themselves?

like, for free?

They make good sluts

yeah, this is the logical stance, offer no public support and just tell them if they do stupid drugs like heroin and crack they're on their own

>yeah, this is the logical stance

well, it's the most cost effective, and the least burdensome to the public.

Some people say that they will steal to support their habit, but that just gives you an excuse to jail them, and remove them from society for awhile.

I don't see why we are spending money on what amounts to a problem that basically takes care of itself.

Liberty has really very little to do with what you CAN do.

It is about the state making sure that you self actualize the way you really want to.
To make you truly free the state has to protect you from drugs.

pumping fentanyl into the drug market is way cheaper and easier.

Thanks for the answer.
So would you say it was/is a good thing?
And did it cement Duterte popularity in the general population?

druggies don't just harm themselves, but society too at large, by associating with criminal elements, and even terrorists (who use drugs to raise money).
Also, in countries with collectivisation of healthcare, their rehab cost everyone money, so it further cement the concept that it is NOT a personnal harm, but a social and national one.

I approove.

He was always popular, but Liberals hate him because of his abrasive and strict nature when it comes to diplomacy.

Yes, streets aren't as rampant as before with drugs.

The Bible doesn't say to execute them.
Meanwhile you let fags, adulterers, and the like run free. you even encourage it.

>druggies don't just harm themselves, but society too at large, by associating with criminal elements, and even terrorists (who use drugs to raise money).

That's why drugs should be decriminalized

>Also, in countries with collectivisation of healthcare, their rehab cost everyone money.

As long as a society looks down upon drug usage and the government discourages it, the total amount of junkies, and their cost to society, should be nihil. I think a small hospital bill is worth it to preserve the principle of free will.

romanian subhumans